Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 01:14 PM (6,857 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350065529/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Script Writer: Richard Culliton

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 1: Kristen tells Stefano that look doesn't scare her anymore. I'm not going back to Salem and there's nothing left to say. That's that. She stands up. Stefano barks - Sit down! That did not come out right. I meant to say please. She sits down. Stefano - And here I was determined not to get off on the wrong foot. Kristen - You might avoid giving me direct orders. Stefano - As if anybody could make you do what you don't want to do. Oh Kristen, Kristen, I'm desperate. Ever since I lost Alexandra, I don't know, my whole family is coming apart. Kristen - We were never exactly the Waltons. Stefano - I know but you you know what I'm talking about, what I mean. My whole life has been formed by family. Everything I've done is for the children and now ... Kristen - This is really tearing you up, isn't it? Stefano nods yes. I think that you are the last chance I have.

Common Grounds - Part 1: John asks Marlena if she's ready to roll just as Sonny and Will come in. Marlena comments about how nice it was to see Sami so happy with Rafe. They see the boys and say hi. Will looks around - Wow, did you eat here? Marlena - We did in fact and it was good. John - When you said Will was seeing someone did you mean him? Dude, you could do a hell of a lot better than this guy - he gives Will a noogie ... then laughs. They all laugh. The four of them are sitting around a table. John suggests all of them going to Chicago and picking up a Bears game. Marlena thinks that's a wonderful idea. I think Will was just sitting here thinking 'How great to see Grandma and John; maybe we can double date together soon.' John groans as she laughs and asks if anyone else wants a refill. John - I don't think so. Will - Yeah. Marlena - Then why don't you help me get it young man. After they leave John comments - You've got a good thing going on here Sonny. It's busy tonight. You must be doing well. Sonny thanks him. Yeah, I am. I'm always looking for ways to make the place better. John - Spoken like a true entrepreneur. Soony - As a matter of fact, along those lines, there's something I'd like to talk to you about.

Rafe's place - Part 1: Rafe and Sami kiss passionately as they start to undress one another. A lot of heavy breathing going on. They end up on the couch but Sami hesitates. Rafe wants her to tell him what's wrong.

EJ's office???: He's sitting there drinking alone and talking to himself. How about a toast to my father who made me what I am. To love, to love; Samantha might have something to say about that I suppose. To future generations Nikki. Oh I know, why don't we drink to misery. To misery!

Salem PD Holding Cell - Part 1: Jen paces and recalls her argument with Nicole. Hope brings Abby down. Mom, what happened. I got a call. They said it was an emergency. Jen - I'm here because of what happened. Abby - What do you mean? What happened? Jen - Nicole's baby is dead and it's my fault. I just keep thinking about it; going over and over it in my head. I just ... I can't really see it clearly. I was angry, yes I was so angry but I just wanted to get away from Nicole. I didn't want to fight with her again. So I went up the stairs and she followed me. I don't know why she did that. I should never have gone up the stairs. Hope - Jennifer, why don't you sit down and take some deep breaths. Jen - She grabbed my arm and I pulled away from her and the next thing I know she's lying on the ground and she's crying and they said that she lost the baby and I pushed her. Abby - No! Jen - Baby, I don't know ... maybe I did. It was so fast and so confusing. I don't know. What if I did push her? Abby - OMG. Does this mean she could go to prison? Jen - I don't know what's going to happen now sweetie. Hope - Abby, why don't you come with me. We'll call Justin. He'll make your mom's bail hearing happen as soon as possible. Abby - He will. Hope - Yeah and if anyone could restore sanity here I would say that would be Justin. Abigail, there's been a terrible accident but this ... your mom ... I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding. Jen - You trust me right, sweetie. Just trust me that we're going to figure this out. Abby - Okay. Hope - Let's go call Justin. Hope tells Jen to hang in there.

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole is crying when Daniel knocks and comes into her room. She asks him to please leave, don't look at me. Dan doesn't think she should be alone. Nicole - I'm always going to be alone now. Dan - I'm here and I will help you. Nicole - You can't help me. My son is gone. He's dead. Dan - There are no words ... I'm sorry. When I was here before ... it was so overwhelming I still don't understand what really happened. Nicole - Jennifer, she pushed me. She killed my son. I was looking at her from the ground and I was holding my stomach and she looked down at me, she didn't even do anything. She just stood there. She didn't do anything. And I was lying there and everything hurt and I started having contractions and all I could think about was please don't take our son. Dan - Nicole, I ... I'm ... I ... Nicole - You don't believe me, do you? Dan - I didn't say that. Nicole - Everyone thinks I'm wrong and that I lie; everyone does. Dan - Stop. Nicole - Why? Dan - Because I have talked to some people tonight and what they saw backs up what you just said. Nicole - I keep thinking about all the what if's ... what if you didn't get called back to the hospital. What if I didn't get restless and decide to go for a walk. What if I decided to stay longer in the baby clothing store. I was looking at this cute little snowsuit and I was trying to decide if it was too much money so I just decided to think about it. What if I didn't go to the town square. What if we decided to go Utah 3 weeks ago. If one of those things happened then I wouldn't have run into Jennifer. That's what I should have done. I should have tried to stay away from her. Dan - Please don't do this to yourself. You can not change what happened. Nicole - By what happened you mean my son being dead. She cries. Daniel it was finally my turn to have a child of my own. He holds her. Someone I could build my life around. And if one of those things happened differently this would still be true. My life wouldn't be so meaningless and hopeless. I would have a baby.

Rafe's place - Part 2: Sami - Nothing is wrong. Believe me, it's right. In fact it hasn't been this right since ... well you know how long it's been. Rafe - So what are we talking about then. Sami - I just want you to know before we ... you know ... that I never stopped loving you, not for one minute. I love you. I love us. Rafe - It took me a long time to stop being mad as hell. Sami - You had a right to be. Rafe - Yeah, I did and there was a lot of stuff inbetween but I never stopped loving you. Not for one minute. They kiss. Rafe's phone rings. They ignore it. Suddenly the answering machine cuts in. It's Daniel. Rafe, are you there? Pick up. It's Nicole, it's important. Rafe grabs the phone. What's up. Dan - It's Nicole. I'm at the hospital. Rafe - What is it? What happened? Dan - I think you should get over here. Rafe - Okay. Sami - What's going on? Rafe - Nicole's in the hospital so I need to get down there. Sami - Do you want me to go with you? Rafe - I don't think that's such a hot idea. I'll call you and let you know what's going on. I'm so sorry. They kiss. Sami - Go, go. He leaves. Sami - Of course, of course, everything is going perfect. Stupid Nicole rears her head and ruins everything. I have to go down there. Rafe's baby's being born; I should be there. She heads out the door but EJ is standing there.

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole mutters Daniel's name in her uneasy sleep. Billie startles Daniel when she puts her hand on his shoulder. (He's at the nurse's station). Are you okay? I've been calling your name and you didn't hear me. Dan - I was just overwhelmed. Billie - The whole thing is overwhelming. How's Nicole. Dan - She's not good. This baby meant everything to her. Billie - I know it meant a lot to you too. Sorry seems so inadequate. Dan - You were there. You saw it, didn't you? Billie - Yeah. Dan - Tell me what happened? Billie - I don't think that's a good idea. Dan insists. Billie - Brady and I were walking through the square and we came around a corner and saw Jennifer and Nicole. Jennifer was screaming at Nicole. They were standing on the stairs and then Nicole was screaming and we saw her hit the ground. It was so horrible I can't get it out of my mind. Dan - Have you seen Jennifer? Is she still here at the hospital? Billie - Oh, so you don't know. Dan - Know what? Billie - Jennifer's been arrested. They're going to charge her with murder.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Will - Rafe told me that he was never going to get back together with Mom. Marlena - One thing I know from living with your mother for years is that nothing is ever absolute. Will - What do you think would happen if we were all happy at the same time? Marlena laughs. What a concept! Sonny - So I thought about having a speaker series, one or two nights a week, someone gets on stage and tells some stories from their life; maybe answer some questions. What do you think? John - Depending on who you get, could be kind of interesting. Sonny - Agreed. Definitely need the right people which is why I'd like to start with you Mr. Black. John - Me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not a real big talker. Sonny - That makes it even better. Can you imagine a tight-lipped guy going on stage telling stories. We kind of know what happened but we don't know any of the details and we certainly don't know why. Like when you went after Stefano when you were married to his daughter. John - Oh no, no, no. Sonny - Come on that's an interesting story. John - That's not going to happen. All that's in the past. It's all over. It's over.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 2: Stefano - Haven't I made it clear that the family is in tatters? Kristen - So we are what? Circling the wagons, all hands on deck even the ne'er do well big sister. Stefano - You need us too. You can not tell me that your life has not been lonely. I want you to listen to the voice in your head that is telling you that I am right. Listen to that voice Kristen and then you will know what to do.

Hospital - Part 3: Rafe rushes up to Daniel. I got here as fast as I could. What happened? Dan - I didn't want to tell you on the phone. Rafe - Tell me what? Dan - Nicole, she lost the baby. Rafe - What! That doesn't make sense. She was fine. Women don't lose babies ... Dan - It wasn't spontaneous. She fell down the stairs. Rafe - Oh man. Dan - Then she went into labour and the baby was stillborn. Medically speaking I don't really have all the details. Rafe - You're kidding. She's gone through all this trouble and we've gone through all this trouble to protect the baby from EJ and now this. Can I see her? Dan - Yes. That's why I called you. I promised Nicole I would be here but I have this thing I have to take care of. Can you stay? Rafe - Yes but will she be okay with me being there? Dan - I think so. She's sedated but if you don't want to do it ... I just don't want her to be alone. Rafe - Just go do what you need to do. I'm good. Dan - Thank you. He leaves. Rafe goes into Nicole's room. She's sleeping. She wakes up and sees him there when he takes her hand. Nicole - Rafe. I'm in the hospital. Rafe - Yeah. Nicole - I wasn't sick. She rubs her stomach and cries. I had the baby. OMG OMG OMG. Rafe holds her as she cries. I woke up and I keep thinking I can't stand this, I can't stand it, I can't. I can't!

Rafe's place - Part 3: Sami - What are you doing here? EJ lets himself in. I came to have a quick conversation with Raphael, that is if he's not too busy. Sami - Get out. Just leave. EJ - That would defeat my purpose in coming here. Sami - I think you should go. Hasn't anyone told you not to drink and drive anyway. EJ - Maybe. He starts laughing. I thought you'd be happy at the prospect of me wrapping myself around a tree. Sami - That goes without saying. EJ - So where is he anyway, the chosen one. Raphael! I thought he'd out here rushing to your defence, stomping his hoof in the ground and huffing and puffing. Oh, you're here on your own, aren't you? Sami - I'm not doing this with you EJ. If you want to be bitter and angry and drunk leave me out of it. EJ - You're losing your powers. Why? Did Rafe suddenly remember mid-act ... all your previous transactions. That led to a change of heart I suppose. Sami - Okay. Get out, seriously. EJ - So this famous reconciliation hit quite a snag. You didn't make it past your first date, did you. He laughs. Well as the French would say quelle dommage. Sami - If you're here when Rafe gets back he's going to kill you. Do the French have a saying for that. EJ laughs. Funny. So wait a second, 4 hrs ago you were kissing in the corridor and now he left you high and dry. That has to be a record even for you. Sami - I'm telling you to leave. This is your last chance. EJ - What are you doing later? We could go get a bite to eat. We could go bowling or whatever you want. Sami - Okay, I'm not listening to this. I'm calling my Dad, I'm calling my uncle, I'm calling the police to have you thrown out ... she keeps going on and on about it hitting the papers etc ... EJ sees the call display on Rafe's phone so he knows the hospital called. He leaves while Sami continues her rant. She notices he's gone. I can't believe that worked. EJ's in the elevator smiling - The baby's coming.

Alice's house: Abby - Justin's not going to get your message until tomorrow morning. Hope - And as soon as he does he'll call. Abby - That means my mom has to stay in jail tonight. Hope - Let's pray this is all resolved quickly. Abby - I don't know about that. Hope - Why do you say that? Abby - Because ever since my mom agreed to let Nicole stay here she's been furious with her. Hope - Well it was a very bad time for your mom to have a house guest, wasn't it? Especially one like Nicole. Abby - It wasn't about that. It was about Daniel. Hope - Daniel? I don't understand. Abby - My mom thinks that Nicole is doing something to hurt Daniel; it was driving her nuts. Hope - Do you think other people knew how angry your mom was with Nicole. Abby - Yeah, they had to. My mom had screaming fights with Nicole in public. Hope - How long have you known about this situation between Nicole and your mom. Abby - Almost since the beginning; she talked to me about it. Hope - Did she say how Nicole was hurting Daniel? Abby - No, just that it was happening. Oh God I .... Hope - What? Abigail - I told her not to sit on the sidelines. I said if Nicole was doing something to hurt Daniel that she should do something about it. Hope hugs her. Honey you have to know that what happened tonight had absolutely nothing to do with you did or didn't say to your mom. Abby - No. Nicole was scary when she was pregnant but now ... Hope - Stop. You need to calm down. Stop thinking the worst. Abby - This is the worst. My father is dead and my mom is in jail and she could go to prison for murder. This is as bad as it could get.

Salem PD Holding Cell - Part 2: Jen is sitting on the cot crying when she hears someone enter. She stands up - Justin. It's Daniel. Dan - I just heard. Jen - I don't know why you came here. You should be with Nicole. Dan - I came here because I don't understand what happened and I have to. I really have to. I heard what happened from a lot of different people but I want to hear it from you. Jen - What do you think happened? Dan - Well I know a baby is dead and I know Nicole is in a hospital bed. We're not sure of the extent of her injuries. Jen - Oh God. Dan - What I don't know is how it happened and you do and I need you to tell me. Maybe I could tell you what I've heard from people I trust, people you trust, Billie and Brady. Jen - Yeah they're trustworthy. Dan - I'm trying really hard to put two opposing thoughts together to make them one, to make sense. Now I've heard things about you that don't make any sense to me cause I know you. Jen - But you're a doctor and facts are facts. Dan - Yeah facts are facts but I don't what they are and I need you to... Jen - There's one fact, the fact is, I'm sick about what happened to Nicole and her baby. But I know that's not why you're here. I know you want to know what happened on those stairs. Dan - Yes I do. Jen - I sit here and I keep going over it again and again in my head. It was all so fast and it was all so confusing but ... Dan - But? Jen - I know what everybody said. I know Brady and Billie are simply saying what they saw and heard. They heard Nicole saying that I pushed her down the stairs but when I relive that moment in my head it's not like that. It's not what Nicole said. I couldn't do that Daniel. I'm telling you I wouldn't do that. I know that! Please, I need to know that you believe me.

Hospital - Part 4: Nicole - Oh God, Rafe, I'm so sorry. Rafe - I'm sorry too. Nicole - Daniel? Rafe - He just stepped out for a mintue. I can get him right back if that's what you want. Nicole - No, he needs some time besides I have you, my friend. Rafe - Yeah, you sure do. Nicole - The three of us, we were in this together. Rafe - Yeah. Nicole - You and Daniel loved my baby too. Rafe - Yes. Nicole - Daniel, after Parker, he didn't say this but he was glad it was going to be a boy. He was going to be so happy and now he must be so sad.

Some restaurant in Europe - Part 3: Stefano - Well? Kristen - I'm listening to the voice inside my head alright. Stefano - And what is it telling you? Kristen - That you win as usual. Stefano - Good, you are not going to regret this. Kristen - Oh yes I will but I'll deal with it. Stefano - I also took the liberty of having this made just in case. He hands her a passport. Kristen - Wow. You don't miss a trick, do you? Stefano - I try not to which is why we will go back to Salem separately. Kristen - Oh because you don't want people to hate me on sight because I'm with you. Stefano - Exactly! Besides I have some business to take care of here. Kristen - I don't think it's going to make much of a difference no matter who I'm with. I think there's certain people in Salem who are counting on the fact that they've seen the last of me.

Common Grounds - Part 3: Marlena asks John what he and Sonny were talking about so intensely. John - Just an idea he had for his place here. Marlena - Oh business conversation. John - A promotional idea that would involve people looking back on their lives. Marlena - What do you think? John - Didn't really appeal to me because I'm more interested in looking towards the future. They leave.

Salem PD Holding Cell - Part 3: Jen - You're freaking me out here. Dan turns away. Jen cries. Dan comes back. Facts are facts, you're right. I do not believe you could have done this. Jen - Why? Dan - Because you said you didn't and you don't lie.

Rafe's place - Part 4: Sami calls and leaves Rafe a message. I called the nurses station and asked if they had seen you but they hadn't. I guess you must still be at the hospital. I'm just really excited for you. I can't wait to hear. Call me.

Hospital - Part 5: Rafe - I know this isn't the best time but there is something else we need to talk about. Nicole - Okay, what. Rafe - Me being the baby's father. Nicole - You've been so good about that. What do we do if we tell the truth now. Rafe - EJ will freak out; we both know that. Nicole - I wanted so badly to get you off the hook but we have to keep lying about this, don't we. Rafe - I think it's for the best. EJ is outside the door and he hears all this. Nicole - EJ has to keep believing that you're the baby's father.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Monday October 15th

kristen says you know one of the best things about being out of your orbit?
when you glare like that it doesnt scare me anymore
im not going back to Salem there is nothing left to say
she gets up
he yells sit down
i meant to say please
she sits back down
he smiles.

john asks Marlena if she is ready to leave
she says yeah
so nice to see sami so happy with rafe again
Will and sonny come in
mar tells them they ate here
and it was good
john says when you said will was seeing
someone did you mean him?
Dude you could do a hell of alot better than this guy
he grabs Will and rubs his head
they all laugh

sami and rafe continue to kiss
at his loft
he unzips her dress
she starts to open his shirt
they sit on the couch
sami stops
he says what what is it?
She says nothing
he says whats wrong
tell me what it is

ej is at his office
it has a window now
he is sitting at his desk
drinking
says how about a toast
to....my father
who made me what i am
to love
ha
to love
Samantha might have something to say about that i suppose
to future generations Nikki
oh i know why dont we drink to misery
to misery....he takes a drink

jen in the jail cell
thinking back to the fall
abi and Hope come in
abi says what happened
jen says im here because Nicoles baby is dead
and its my fault

Nicole is still crying
dan comes back in
she says please dont look at me please go away
he says no, i don think you should be alone
she says im always going to be alone now
he says im here and i will help you
she says you cant help me
my son is gone,,,he is dead
he says there are no words
im sorry
when i was here before its just so overwhelming
i dont understand what really happened
she says jennifer,,,she pushed me,,,,she killed my son

jen says i keep going over it in my head
i cant really see it clearly i was so angry
i just wanted to get away
i didnt want to fight with her again
i went up the stairs and she followed me , i dont know why she did that
i never should have went up the stairs.
she grabbed my arm
and i pulled away from her
and the next thing i know she is lying on the ground
she said i pushed her
what if i did push her?
Abi says oh my god
does this mean you could go to prison?

Nicole says i was looking at her from the ground and i was holding my stomach, she just looked down and wouldnt do anything
i was lying there and everything hurt
i started having contractions
i was thinking please dont take our son
you dont believe me do you
he says i didnt say that
she says everyone thinks i am wrong and i lie
dan says i talked to some people today and what they saw backs up what you just said

she says i keep thinking about what ifs
what if you didnt get called back to the hospital
what if i didnt get restless and decided to go for a walk
what if i diced to stay longer in the baby clothing store
i was looking at this cute little snow suit, trying decide if it was too much money
and i decided to think about it
what if i didnt go to the square
what if we decided to go to Utah weeks ago
i should have tried to stay away from jennifer
he says dont do this to yourself
you cant change what happened
she says by what happened do you mean my son being dead
it was finally my turn to have a child of my own
he holds her and she cries
someone i could build my life around
and if one of those things happened differently
this would still be true
and my life wouldnt be so meaningless and hopeless
i would have my baby

jen says i dont know whats going to happen
Hope tells abi they will go call Justin
and jen will get bail as soon as possible
there has been an accident sure its just a misunderstanding
jen says trust me we are going to figure this out
they leave to call Justin

sami says nothing is wrong
its right
it hasnt been this right since a long time
he says what are we talking about
she says i want you to know before we , you know
that i never stopped loving you not for a minute
i love you,,, i love us
he says it took me a long time to stop being mad as hell
she says you had a right to be
he says and there was other stuff in between
but i never stopped loving you not for one minute
more kissing
phone rings
dan calling
he says its Nicole
rafe jumps up and gets the phone
dan says im at the hospital
i think you should get over here
he says ok

john says we should all go to Chicago and go to a bears game
mar says great idea
mar and Will go to get more coffee
john tells sonny its busy there
things must be going well
sonny says yeah he wants to talk to him about something

stef says and here i was determined not to get off on the wrong foot
she says you have to avoid giving me direct orders
stef says as if anyone could make you do what you dont want to do
im desperate
ever since i lost Alexandra
the whole family is coming apart
she says we were never the waltons
he says i know but you know what i mean
my whole life has been for my family, everything i have done is for the children
she says this is really tearing you up isnt it
he says yeah i think that
you are the last chance i have

sami says whats going on
rafe says it was dan
Nicole is in the hospital
he gets his shirt on
i have to get down there
she says want me to go
he says no not a good idea
ill call you let you know whats going on
so sorry
he kisses her and leaves
she says of course everything is perfect and stupid Nicole rears her ugly head and ruins everything
i have to go down there
if rafes baby is being born i should be there
she opens the door and ej is there about to knock

Nicole is sleeping
dan is at the nurses station Billie says are you ok
he says he is overwhelmed
she says this whole thing is overwhelming
how is Nicole?
He says not good this baby meant everything to her
she says i know it meant a lot to you too
he says you were there you saw it
she says yeah
he says tell me what happened
she says brady and i were walking trough the square and jen was screaming at Nicole standing on the stairs
Nicole was screaming then we saw her hit the ground
he asks her where jen is
she tells him she was arrested
they are going to charge her with murder
Will tells mar that rafe told him he was never going to get back together with my mom
mar says one thing i know from living with your mother for years, nothing is ever absolute
Will says what do you think would happen if we were all happy at the same time
she says what a concept

sonny says he thought about having a speaker series
1 or 2 nights a week
someone gets on stage and tells stories about their life
maybe answer some questions
what do you think
john says could be interesting
sonny says i need the right people
i would like to start with you
john says im not a real big talker
sonny says that makes it even better, imagine a tight lipped guy going on stage
telling stories
like when you went after stefano when you were married to his daughter
john says no no no thats not going to happen that was in the past its all over

stef says the family is in tatters
she says so we are circling the waggons
all hands on deck even the never do well big sister
he says you need us too
you cant tell me your life has not been lonely
i want you to listen to the voice in your head thats telling you i am right
you listen to that voice then you will know what to do

rafe comes into the hospital
dan says i didnt want to tell you on the phone
nicole lost the baby
rafe says why it doesnt make sense
she was fine, women dont lose babies this far into their pregnancies
dan says she fell down the stairs, she went into labour and had the baby but it was stillborn
rafe says we have gone through all this trouble to protect the baby from Ej and now this?
Dan says yeah,,,i promised nicole i would be here but have something to do
can you stay ?
Rafe says i can stay
dan says i dont want her to be alone
rafe says you do what you need to do
dan leaves
rafe goes into nicoles room
she is asleep
he sits on the bed
she wakes up
says oh rafe
he holds her hand
she says im in the hospital
he says yeah
she says but i wasnt sick
she touches her stomach
i had the baby
oh my god oh my god
she cries
he hugs her
i woke up and kept thinking i cant stand this
she cries

sami says what are you doing here?
EJ walks in and says i came to have a quick conversation with Rafael
if he isnt too busy
he notices her zipper down
she says get out,,, just leave
he says but that would defeat my purpose in coming here i she says i think you should go
hasnt anybody ever told you not to drink and drive?
He says nope ,,maybe
he laughs
oh come on
i thought you would be happy at the prospect of me wrapping myself around a tree
she says well that goes without saying
he says so where is he the chosen one
he gets up and yells rafael
i thought he would be out here
rushing to your defence , stomping his hoof on the ground and huffing and puffing
oh you are here on your own arent ya?

Hope and abi are at jens
abi says her mom has to sit in jail tonight
until justin gets the message
abi says jen was furious at Nicole about Daniel
she thinks nicole is doing something to hurt Daniel
it was driving her nuts
she had screaming fights in public
Hope says did she say how nicole was hurting daniel?
no just that it was happening
i told her not to sit on the side lines if she thought nicole was doing something to hurt Daniel
she should do something about it

dan comes to see jen in jail
says i just heard
jen says i dont know why you came
you should be with nicole
he says i came here cuz i dont understand what happened and i have to,,, i really have to

sami says im not doing this with you if you want to be bitter and angry and drunk leave me out of it
he says you are losing your powers or did rafe suddenly remember mid act
all you previous transgressions
and have a change of what
change of heart i suppose
she says get out
he says so this famous reconciliation hit a snag , you didnt make it make it past your first date did you
he laughs
as the french say quell dommage
she says if you are here when rafe gets back he is going to
kill you, do the french have a saying for that?
He laughs and says
oh you are funny
you are funny
4 hours ago you were kissing in the corridor and now he left you high and dry wow
thats a record for you
she says im telling you to leave
this is your last chance
he says what are you doing later we could get a bite to eat and go bowling what ever you like
she says im sick of this im calling my dad or my uncle
im calling the police and make sur you get thrown out and it makes it in the paper, but you dont care , you arent the mayor anymore

he notices the message from dan on the phone and he walks out
she says i cant believe that worked
he gets into the elevator and laughs and says the baby is coming

Hope tells abi what happened tonight was not her fault
abi says nicole was scarey when she was pregnant but now
Hope says stop thinking the worse
abi says this is the worse my father is dead and my mother is in jail, she ca go to prison for murder this is as bad as it gets

dan says he wants to hear it from here
i know a baby is dead and i know nicole is in the hospital
what i dont know
is how it happened
and you do and i need you to tell me
Billie and brady told me
im trying really hard to put 2 opposing thoughts together to make 1 to make sense
it doesnt make any sense
cuz i know you
she says you are a doctor and facts are facts

nicole says im sorry rafe
he says im sorry too
she says Daniel
he says he stepped out for a minute
she says he needs some time
and i have you my friend
he says you sure do
she says the 3 of us were in this together right
you dan you loved my baby too didnt you
he says yes
she says dan after parker he didnt say this but he was glad it was going to be a boy he was so happy and now he must be so sad

dan says facts are facts but i dont know what they are
im trying to find that out
she says the fact is
im sick about what happened to Nicole and her baby
but i know you want to know what happened on the stairs
and i keep going over it again and again
it was all so fast and confusing
but i know what everybody said , i know brady and billie are saying what they saw and heard and they heard Nicole say i pushed her
but its not like Nicole said i could not do that
im telling you i wouldnt do that
i know that,,,please
i need to know if you believe me?

Stef says well
she says im listening to the voice inside my head
he says whats it telling you
she says you won as usual
he says good you wont regret that
he gives her a passport
she says wow you dont miss a trick
he says i try not to
thats why we will go back to Salem separately
she says oh cuz you dont want people to hate me on sight because im with you
he says exactly and i have business to take care of here
she says it wont make much of a difference no matter who im with there are certain people in salem who are counting on the fact they have seen the last of me

john is thinking
mar says what were you and sonny talking about
he says he has an idea he has for his place promotional idea
involves people looking back on their lives
it didnt appeal to me
im more interested in looking towards the future

dan takes awhile to speak
jen cries
then he says facts are facts you are right
i do not believe you could have done this
she says why?
He says You said you didnt
and you dont lie

sami calls rafe leaves a message
says she is excited for him cant wait
call me

rafe says by no means this is the best time but
there is something else we need to talk about
nicole says what?
He says me being the babys father
she says you have been so good about that
what do we do, if we tell the truth now
rafe says ej will freak out we know that
she says i wanted so badly to get you off the hook but
we have to keep lying about this dont we?
Rafe says i think its for the best
she says ej has to keep believing that you are the babys father
EJ is outside the door listening
he smiles

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Wish there was more Wilson

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Wow daniel wasted no time coming to jens defense

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

John and Kristen were married,that is news to me,engaged,yes,married,no,he thought they were married because Susan pretended to be Kristen,he was married to Susan.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

So Jennifer is more upset about being accused of something she didn't do than the fact an innocent baby died. And nice to know she can shed a tear when she thinks Daniel doesn't believe her..but nothing when she's supposedly in mourning. I hate this story. Clearly we're onto the phase now where Dannifer's true love will be rediscovered when he goes to the ends of the earth to prove her innocence like no man has ever done for her before. :drunk: :puke:

LOL at Daniel saying Jennifer doesn't lie. These two are so perfectly wonderfully made for each other :sarcasm:

mcharles

drunk EJ :wub2:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 01:57 PM
Wow daniel wasted no time coming to jens defense
Well we didn't expect anything else did we??? :shrug:
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 12 2012, 02:37 PM.

PatNS
Member Avatar

If Nicole's 'What if ... ' speech was supposed to elicit sympathy ... it didn't work on me. It had the exact opposite effect instead. It made me angry because all I could think of was so what if ... you're baby still would have been dead anyway because it was dead before you met up with Jennifer at the Square ... a confrontation that Nicole herself orchestrated. But I have to give credit to Ari Zucker's powerful acting because even though I was angry at the What if stuff and the out and out lies about Jennifer ... I still felt so sorry for Nicole losing her baby. Her pain is just raw - so powerful.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

So they are really going to kill the baby I refuse to believe this sorry I am in denial
Posted Image

Jennifer like seriously I dont give a fuck FUCK YOU :flipoff:
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 12 2012, 02:20 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 12 2012, 02:10 PM
If Nicole's 'What if ... ' speech was supposed to elicit sympathy ... it didn't work on me. It had the exact opposite effect instead. It made me angry because all I could think of was so what if ... you're baby still would have been dead anyway because it was dead before you met up with Jennifer at the Square ... a confrontation that Nicole herself orchestrated. But I have to give credit to Ari Zucker's powerful acting because even though I was angry at the What if stuff and the out and out lies about Jennifer ... I still felt so sorry for Nicole losing her baby. Her pain is just raw - so powerful.
Clearly they are doing what they planned poor Jen eaten alive by the big bad Wolf Nicole - and Nicole is truly the loser. :shame:

Sorry can't muster enough sympathy for Jen who hasn't bothered mourning her husband, just chasing after her left over lover. :bs:

six
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 12 2012, 02:10 PM
Not to mention that some of it (like the part about the snowsuit and going for a walk because she was restless) is a complete fabrication. I'm starting to wonder if she's snapped and actually thinks she's telling the truth.

TFP.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I also wonder if nicole has totally snapped as well. In her mind these things could also be very real and what she thinks really happened. I think she could have emotionally blocked every thing out and in the end have a complete break down over the truth. Even though it wasnt her fault the baby died deep down she may feel that way and blaming jen is likely easier than blaming herself

bomber
Member Avatar

All of a sudden Jen is sounding sane. So I guess that's the end of her "breakdown" - no therapy, no treatment - just needed to see Nicole fall down some steps. awesome writing. :shrug:

Romancer66

bomber
Oct 12 2012, 03:20 PM
All of a sudden Jen is sounding sane. So I guess that's the end of her "breakdown" - no therapy, no treatment - just needed to see Nicole fall down some steps. awesome writing. :shrug:
Yeah. How about that? All those weeks of being an over-the-top, screeching, jealous, meddling harpy, and now all of the sudden, butter wouldn't melt in her little mouth. :rolleyes: And that ceaseless flow of tears over being accused of something she just couldn't have done and her fear that Danny-boy won't believe her. But of course he does, because she's just so gosh darn nice and sweet and perfect. :puke:

Well, Jennifer's "breakdown" now seems to be conveniently over, but I have to wonder if it'll come roaring back the next time Daniel casts his ever-roving eye upon a woman she deems unworthy of his saintly attentions. She's been almost as judgmental towards Chloe as she's been towards Nicole. If she starts ranting, raving, and getting in Chloe's face about "ruining Daniel's life," we'll know she's still cray-cray.

AFaithL

John was never married to Kristen.

He was married to Susan Banks.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

drunk EJ sounds fun

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

This is stupid. I hate that thr writers killed off Nikki's child again, just for Dannifer!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 02:59 PM
I also wonder if nicole has totally snapped as well. In her mind these things could also be very real and what she thinks really happened. I think she could have emotionally blocked every thing out and in the end have a complete break down over the truth. Even though it wasnt her fault the baby died deep down she may feel that way and blaming jen is likely easier than blaming herself
I'd love to see this play out like this, AZ would rock the house playing Nicole as truly losing it after the baby's death. Like she just blocked out everything but the loss of her child. I'd rather that than another round of Slut, slut, Nicole's a man eating slut.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Abby thinks things can't get any worse...just wait til her mom becomes Mrs. Dr. Douchebag!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply