Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 01:14 PM (6,648 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 12 2012, 03:20 PM
All of a sudden Jen is sounding sane. So I guess that's the end of her "breakdown" - no therapy, no treatment - just needed to see Nicole fall down some steps. awesome writing. :shrug:
:roflol: :roflol: Well nothing cures a breakdown like the quicker fucker upper, she got all her rage out so now she's alllllll bettter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Oct 12 2012, 04:21 PM
Abby thinks things can't get any worse...just wait til her mom becomes Mrs. Dr. Douchebag!
I have no doubt Abby will be head cheerleader for a Dannifer wedding. After all her sainted mother deserves some happiness. And Dr Douche has saved her life you know.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think az would totally rock a huge breakdown. And i like the thought of her blocking out what happened versus what really is happening right now.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Watched the day ahead - and it's not because I couldn't wait until Monday.

Daniel seemed ABSOLUTELY uncaring, unbelievably callous, and a complete jerk for leaving Nicole's side. I don't care that he called Rafe (who I thought was actually lovely with Nicole) - he's supposed to be her friend, was her boyfriend until the writers changed recently, and was her DOCTOR, too. His lovey-dovey rush to Jennifer's side could have at least waited a few hours. Funny that these writers have now ruined this character - who I was pretty neutral towards - for me.

Thought that Daniel looked exceptionally greasy in this episode. Give the guy a shower. Don't know if my judgement was impaired, however, by his treatment of Nicole. Greasy is as greasy does.

zenkali088
Member Avatar

You know, sometimes when I'm reading various posts, I think to myself "Take a breath, people!" But lately anytime I start reading about Jennifer ( :puke: ) and Daniel ( :puke: ) having any common screen time ( :puke: ), I think to myself "Take a breath, Kali!" and FOR GOD'S SAKE WRITERS, GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF EACH OTHERS DANNIFER-SCENTED ASSES!!! :shithitfan:

Please, oh please, start writing stories your fans want to watch before they cancel the show!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

zenkali088
Oct 12 2012, 05:32 PM
You know, sometimes when I'm reading various posts, I think to myself "Take a breath, people!" But lately anytime I start reading about Jennifer ( :puke: ) and Daniel ( :puke: ) having any common screen time ( :puke: ), I think to myself "Take a breath, Kali!" and FOR GOD'S SAKE WRITERS, GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF EACH OTHERS DANNIFER-SCENTED ASSES!!! :shithitfan:

Please, oh please, start writing stories your fans want to watch before they cancel the show!
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: OMG thank you for that - Friday from hell and you just cracked me up. :roflol: :roflol:

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 10-15-12

Hope, Abby, Jen, John, Kristen, Stefano Sonny, Mar, Will, Nicole, Dr Tan, Rafe and ,Sami

http://youtu.be/8ljsjiJGjZE

Lady Evol

zenkali088

I'm trying to figure out what scent Dannifer would be... I'm thinking coconut oil, old leather, Cheetos, peroxide and lavender...

zenkali088
Member Avatar

Lady Evol
Oct 12 2012, 07:23 PM
zenkali088

I'm trying to figure out what scent Dannifer would be... I'm thinking coconut oil, old leather, Cheetos, peroxide and lavender...
Along with old wax, that moldly smell of forgotten swim trunks, and a heavy dose of Summer's Eve (or was that the lavender, lol).

Romancer66

zenkali088
Oct 12 2012, 08:27 PM
Lady Evol
zenkali088

Along with old wax, that moldly smell of forgotten swim trunks, and a heavy dose of Summer's Eve (or was that the lavender, lol).
Given Daniel's apparent indifference to personal hygiene, I'm betting another ingredient in Eau de Dannifer is B.O.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

zenkali088
Oct 12 2012, 08:27 PM
Lady Evol
zenkali088

I'm thinking some Coppertone and KY mixed in too...

Tibi
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 04:53 PM
I think az would totally rock a huge breakdown. And i like the thought of her blocking out what happened versus what really is happening right now.
I think she is having a huge breakdown & she's been having it for awhile. What else would explain her obsession for Daniel of all people & instead of just grieving for the second child's she's lost in less than 4 years being utterly desperate to hang on to that worthless orange perv? :shrug:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I see only way for nicole not to totally loose any friend she has now would be if she really doesnt remember any thing. Then maybe at jens trial she remembers or something. I hate they killed the baby and but taking all her friends she does have now when the truth comes out is just wrong. Nicole has done some crazy and horrible things through the years but so has every other person in salem id say its about time they give the girl a break and let her have alittle happiness

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

nolagirl
Oct 12 2012, 02:06 PM
Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 01:57 PM
Wow daniel wasted no time coming to jens defense
Well we didn't expect anything else did we??? :shrug:
Your avatar is pretty cool. Where does it come from? I know it cant be storyline on Days. Wish Nadia would stay on days. She has been my favorite character since the day she came into the scene with her goth look.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Its just the default one they let u choose on here lol i dont know how to make cool avatars or banners so im stuck with the default ones lol

Daysbabe

Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 11:37 PM
I see only way for nicole not to totally loose any friend she has now would be if she really doesnt remember any thing. Then maybe at jens trial she remembers or something. I hate they killed the baby and but taking all her friends she does have now when the truth comes out is just wrong. Nicole has done some crazy and horrible things through the years but so has every other person in salem id say its about time they give the girl a break and let her have alittle happiness

I think Dan and Rafe and Brady were her only friends. Looks like she's loosing Dan to Jennifer and Rafe's losing Sami. Now Rafe has time for Nicole. At least Rafe will be there for her. I'm glad she has Rafe and Brady to lean on. I love their friendship. I would like to see a Racole hook up, but not this soon after loosing her baby.
I don't think they would last a long time but love the scences between the two of them. Great chemistry. I hope they give Nicole a chance to be happy for once. I know there are some people who think she deserves what happen to her but I don't.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I think she will defenitly loose daniel to jen. But i think rafe may stick around atleast until sami and him makeup.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 13 2012, 12:10 PM
I think she will defenitly loose daniel to jen. But i think rafe may stick around atleast until sami and him makeup.
Losing Daniel to Jen is actually a win for Nicole.I hope Rafe remains her friend even if he and Sami do get together.He has forgiven Sami and Gabi who have engaged in quite a bit of wrongding lately and Nicole's behavior is understandable given the grief of losing her full term miracle baby.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I think that Nicole is definitely going to go crazy. I want Eric to be there for her, not Rafe. Eric is the closest to Nicole's true love. They should bring back Emily for Rafe if they insist on keeping him on the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Im really confused. How did jennifer kill the baby? I thot he was already dead?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply