Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 01:14 PM (6,772 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm still hoping Stefano has the baby because those scenes with Nicole in the hospital tore me up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 12 2012, 02:00 PM
So Jennifer is more upset about being accused of something she didn't do than the fact an innocent baby died. And nice to know she can shed a tear when she thinks Daniel doesn't believe her..but nothing when she's supposedly in mourning. I hate this story. Clearly we're onto the phase now where Dannifer's true love will be rediscovered when he goes to the ends of the earth to prove her innocence like no man has ever done for her before. :drunk: :puke:

LOL at Daniel saying Jennifer doesn't lie. These two are so perfectly wonderfully made for each other :sarcasm:
Jennifer doesn't lie, that's true, so no LOL at all! Jennifer was upset and did cry about the baby being dead. Everyone conviently never mentions anything about the scapal Nicole put in her purse, definitely intending to kill or otherwise hurt Jennifer.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 12 2012, 03:20 PM
All of a sudden Jen is sounding sane. So I guess that's the end of her "breakdown" - no therapy, no treatment - just needed to see Nicole fall down some steps. awesome writing. :shrug:
Jennifer NEVER had a breakdown, that was all Nicole's lying on Jennifer. Nice that you fell for the lie though!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 13 2012, 04:54 PM
Im really confused. How did jennifer kill the baby? I thot he was already dead?
She didn't. NIcole's lying and the Melissa Reeves haters are just blindly forgetting that as well as not remembering or mentioning Nicole's planning to kill or injure Jenn.

bomber
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 18 2012, 02:45 PM
bomber
All of a sudden Jen is sounding sane. So I guess that's the end of her "breakdown" - no therapy, no treatment - just needed to see Nicole fall down some steps. awesome writing. :shrug:
Jennifer NEVER had a breakdown, that was all Nicole's lying on Jennifer. Nice that you fell for the lie though!
Oh God! You mean panting after Dan the second her husband died (remember him) and gunning for a heavily pregnant woman was just normal behaviour - not a grief-induced breakdown? She's just as skanky, fickle and hypocritical as I thought!
Edited by bomber, Oct 18 2012, 02:52 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 15 2012, 01:12 PM
After watching todays show daniel has truly made me sick to my stomach. I hate that he went running straight to jen after nicoles son has just died. I am happy rafe was there for nicole though these two seem to have a real geniune friendship and is the only person who seems to be in her corner
I like Daniel even more. Daniel knows the person Jennifer is and he had a sickening feeling Nicole was lying I believe and wanted to get confirmation. I can't wait til Daniel and Rafe hate the hell out of Nicole. Hopefully Brady will grow some balls and do likewise!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 15 2012, 03:11 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 15 2012, 02:09 PM
Can Jennifer and Daniel just a take a flying leap off the pier please? I am so sick of the pedestal that these two are constantly placed upon. The 'do no wrong' attitude that people have towards these two is disturbing. Jennifer is a saint, she doesn't lie, she couldn't have possibly hurt Nicole, Daniel is wonderful and Nicole is a monster forcing him to do her bidding...blah blah blah. Enough! Jennifer and Daniel are not perfect, they are human, they make mistakes. Why is it that everyone else can be held accountable for their crap but not these two? Why is Jennifer treated like a victim when Nicole is the one in the hospital mourning her son? Why does Daniel call Rafe to the hospital instead of calling the man he KNOWS is the child's biological father?

And I'm supposed to feel sympathy for Daniel and Jennifer? Maybe if Jennifer hadn't been hounding Nicole like a psychotic bitch for last few weeks instead of mourning the love of her life. And maybe if she hadn't abandoned her husband when he needed her the most to chase after her newest boy toy last year (No, Tomlin I haven't forgotten!) And maybe if Daniel didn't actively screw his patients while parading around with a holier than thou attitude. And maybe if he hadn't been playing God with a child's life. Maybe I'd feel some semblance of sympathy for these two twats but as it stands, after everything that has happened, I could care less. If your going to write your "victims" to be just as flawed as your villains then at least acknowledge those flaws. Otherwise don't be surprised when the villains get all the sympathy. :flipoff:
If Jennifer had flipped out everytime she came into contact with Nicole and threatening her, then no one would have believed that Nicole falling down the stairs was anything but an accident. Jennifer set herself up.
No, Nicole set it up, in her plan to make it look like Jennifer was losing it. In her plan to keep Daniel in her bed.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 18 2012, 02:50 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
bomber
Oh God! You mean panting after Dan the second her husband died (remember him) and gunning for a heavily pregnant woman was just normal behaviour - not a grief-induced breakdown? She's just as skanky, fickle and hypocritical as I thought!
1) Jennifer wasn't/isn't panting after Daniel. That would be Nicole. Jennifer is only trying to help her dumbass friend Daniel. 2) Jenn was NOT gunning for Nicole, Nicole's falling down the stairs was 1) no danger to the already dead baby, 2) Nicole has a scapel and was most definitely planning to do Jenn harm, 3) she was stalking her in Horton Square, 4) Jenn was trying to get away from the crazed scheming lying murdering whore. Nicole's the skank, Jenn a skank I think the hell NOT!

bomber
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 18 2012, 02:58 PM
bomber
Oct 18 2012, 02:50 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
bomber
1) Jennifer wasn't/isn't panting after Daniel. That would be Nicole. Jennifer is only trying to help her dumbass friend Daniel. 2) Jenn was NOT gunning for Nicole, Nicole's falling down the stairs was 1) no danger to the already dead baby, 2) Nicole has a scapel and was most definitely planning to do Jenn harm, 3) she was stalking her in Horton Square, 4) Jenn was trying to get away from the crazed scheming lying murdering whore. Nicole's the skank, Jenn a skank I think the hell NOT!
Lol! I think you and I will have to agree to disagree.

nananana7

Nicole had her appointment with the substitute doctor who told her that her unborn child was not alive.

Immediately after the appointment, there was a confused nurse on her first day at work who thought Nicole was someone else and congratulated her on her pregnancy.

Nicole was in shock and in grief.

Okay Nicole did take the paper medical chart and tear it up. But I think she was desperate and not conniving at that point. And she took the scalpel.

But she was in shock.

Then, on the very same day, Nicole fell down the stairs.

It was not some week-long calculated plot.

All the episodes from broadcast in USA from October 5 through October 18 happened on the same Salem day.

Also, there was an interview with Ari Zucker who said that her interpretation of her character was that Nicole took the scalpel with original intention of doing self-harm.
Edited by nananana7, Oct 18 2012, 03:39 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

nananana7
Oct 18 2012, 03:37 PM
Nicole had her appointment with the substitute doctor who told her that her unborn child was not alive.

Immediately after the appointment, there was a confused nurse on her first day at work who thought Nicole was someone else and congratulated her on her pregnancy.

Nicole was in shock and in grief.

Okay Nicole did take the paper medical chart and tear it up. But I think she was desperate and not conniving at that point. And she took the scalpel.

But she was in shock.

Then, on the very same day, Nicole fell down the stairs.

It was not some week-long calculated plot.

All the episodes from broadcast in USA from October 5 through October 18 happened on the same Salem day.

Also, there was an interview with Ari Zucker who said that her interpretation of her character was that Nicole took the scalpel with original intention of doing self-harm.
I think it was very calculated, if it wasn't she never would've stolen her medical records or taken the scalpel. It wouldn't a week-long calculated plot, it was a few minutes or hours calculated plot. Nicole's good at plotting and scheming. And yeah, she was in shock and heart-broken, I agree. But a hurt Nicole is a very dangerous Nicole. I don't agree with Ms. Zucker's assessment of wanting to do self-harm, although that's open to interpretation. If she wanted to hurt herself she would've just gone and done it, not travel to Horton Square.

I think we can agree though that Ari Zucker is doing some great acting in this storyline however. I do wish they had gone and reverted Nicole back to her old self, I was rooting for her to have the baby until she started scheming again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply