Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 01:14 PM (8,578 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 01:57 PM
Wow daniel wasted no time coming to jens defense
Well we didn't expect anything else did we??? :shrug:
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 12 2012, 02:37 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 12 2012, 02:10 PM
If Nicole's 'What if ... ' speech was supposed to elicit sympathy ... it didn't work on me. It had the exact opposite effect instead. It made me angry because all I could think of was so what if ... you're baby still would have been dead anyway because it was dead before you met up with Jennifer at the Square ... a confrontation that Nicole herself orchestrated. But I have to give credit to Ari Zucker's powerful acting because even though I was angry at the What if stuff and the out and out lies about Jennifer ... I still felt so sorry for Nicole losing her baby. Her pain is just raw - so powerful.
Clearly they are doing what they planned poor Jen eaten alive by the big bad Wolf Nicole - and Nicole is truly the loser. :shame:

Sorry can't muster enough sympathy for Jen who hasn't bothered mourning her husband, just chasing after her left over lover. :bs:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 12 2012, 02:59 PM
I also wonder if nicole has totally snapped as well. In her mind these things could also be very real and what she thinks really happened. I think she could have emotionally blocked every thing out and in the end have a complete break down over the truth. Even though it wasnt her fault the baby died deep down she may feel that way and blaming jen is likely easier than blaming herself
I'd love to see this play out like this, AZ would rock the house playing Nicole as truly losing it after the baby's death. Like she just blocked out everything but the loss of her child. I'd rather that than another round of Slut, slut, Nicole's a man eating slut.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

bomber
Oct 12 2012, 03:20 PM
All of a sudden Jen is sounding sane. So I guess that's the end of her "breakdown" - no therapy, no treatment - just needed to see Nicole fall down some steps. awesome writing. :shrug:
:roflol: :roflol: Well nothing cures a breakdown like the quicker fucker upper, she got all her rage out so now she's alllllll bettter.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

zenkali088
Oct 12 2012, 05:32 PM
You know, sometimes when I'm reading various posts, I think to myself "Take a breath, people!" But lately anytime I start reading about Jennifer ( :puke: ) and Daniel ( :puke: ) having any common screen time ( :puke: ), I think to myself "Take a breath, Kali!" and FOR GOD'S SAKE WRITERS, GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUT OF EACH OTHERS DANNIFER-SCENTED ASSES!!! :shithitfan:

Please, oh please, start writing stories your fans want to watch before they cancel the show!
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: OMG thank you for that - Friday from hell and you just cracked me up. :roflol: :roflol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply