Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of October 15th
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 04:01 PM (2,250 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Rafe gets some shocking news when he goes to the hospital.
Posted Image

Will and Gabi contemplate their recent romance.
Posted Image

Caroline reluctantly admits to Roman she may have Alzheimer's.
Posted Image

Rafe and Sami's romance heat up.
Posted Image

Daniel realizes the repercussions of his actions are potentially career ending.
Posted Image

EJ learns of the death of his child.
Posted Image

An unsure Jennifer questions if she pushed Nicole on purpose.
Posted Image

Bo confides in a supportive Hope about Caroline's possible Alzheimer's.
Posted Image

Jennifer confronts Nicole about the incident.
Posted Image

Sami learns the truth about the paternity of Nicole's baby.
Posted Image

Bo decides to be Caroline's primary caregiver.
Posted Image

Jennifer fears that her fate lies in the hands of a vengeful Nicole.
Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Monday - Daniel is reeling from what Brady told him about Jennifer.
Posted Image

DVR ALERTS: Wednesday - A blast from the past returns to Salem.
Posted Image

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-101512/11882#item=261166
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that picture of Jennifer in the purple/black dress from last November? Matter of fact I do believe she is looking at Jack in that scene (you could tell by the scowl on her face that is usually reserved for Jack). WTF NBC?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 12 2012, 04:09 PM.

Helpless Romantic

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 12 2012, 04:08 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that picture of Jennifer in the purple/black dress from last November? Matter of fact I do believe she is looking at Jack in that scene. WTF NBC.
Yep the Sami picture is an old one too.. I believe right before it was found out everyone at the safehouse was "dead". I also guess Wabi will be the ones to get engaged then...
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Oct 12 2012, 05:18 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Old pictures NBC. :angry:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 12 2012, 04:01 PM
Posted Image

What romance? They mean disgusting one-night-stand? Ugh. Can I hope that Sonny hear this conversation? Please!

deletemyaccountplease

Lmao. This laziness coincides with the writing perfectly

michr544125

La_Laa
Oct 12 2012, 04:29 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Posted Image

What romance? They mean disgusting one-night-stand? Ugh. Can I hope that Sonny hear this conversation? Please!
It's becoming clearer and clearer this show would rather promote anything but a gay romance. Yes, Will and Sonny have been shown but it doesn't even feel like a real story. And when they constantly shove the Wabi sex in our faces and have the audacity to call Will/Gabi screwing one time as a romance in comparison, it's just wrong on so many levels :soapbox: .
Edited by michr544125, Oct 12 2012, 04:47 PM.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Stop complaining ya'll - Rafe and Sami's romance heats up! Love those daily Rafe and Sami relationship spoilers. I know John and Marlena are excited, too.

cord08

I presume Will and Gabi have a conversation after Nick has a negative reaction to Will's being gay. Considering that Gabi and Will are still friends, this isn't at all surprising. She probably wants to reiterate that she doesn't agree with Nick's views, even though they are getting closer. In the midst of that convo, they then discuss their own past. Predictable and plot-driven.

I'm not all that familiar with the presentation of Alzheimer's disease. Does it normally progress that quickly? Or is this sped-up soap speed? I thought that it usually took some time to get an Alzheimer's diagnosis.

sonwill
Member Avatar

DocandJohn4ever
Posted Image
Seriously what "romance". Who writes these damn spoilers. They had sex, which was disgusting for everyone to watch, and that's it. So disgusting.

Oh and I'm so looking forward to the enjoyable flashbacks that will no doubt come with these scenes. :sarcasm:

:soapbox:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

EJ looks sexy even when he's scowling. Tis all.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Love when they use old photos, especially the ones from the week WE JUST WATCHED. ugh.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Helpless Romantic
Oct 12 2012, 04:10 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oct 12 2012, 04:08 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that picture of Jennifer in the purple/black dress from last November? Matter of fact I do believe she is looking at Jack in that scene. WTF NBC.
Yep the Sami picture is an old one too.. I believe right before it was found out everyone at the safehouse was "dead". I also guess Wabi will be the ones to get engaged then...
thank goodness, because I thought Dino-Braid was back.

bomber
Member Avatar

So Corday promised to bring romance back but what he meant was a Wabi one night stand. That figures! :drunk:
Edited by bomber, Oct 12 2012, 10:20 PM.

La_Laa

michr544125
Oct 12 2012, 04:47 PM
La_Laa
Oct 12 2012, 04:29 PM
DocandJohn4ever
Posted Image

It's becoming clearer and clearer this show would rather promote anything but a gay romance. Yes, Will and Sonny have been shown but it doesn't even feel like a real story. And when they constantly shove the Wabi sex in our faces and have the audacity to call Will/Gabi screwing one time as a romance in comparison, it's just wrong on so many levels :soapbox: .
I want to beat my head against the wall :headbang: That's insulting, we have to watch that they talk about that. D'oh! Move on! Wilson have future together.

I hope that they will tell real Wilson story. We are waiting for that so long. But with lack of airtime, I don't think it's possible. They need regular airtime. And I hate how they treat Sonny. He even don't have scenes with Abigail and Chad. They don't even know what's going on in each others life :(

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DocandJohn4ever
Rafe and Sami's romance heat up.
Posted Image
Heats up? That kiss is all kinds of sloppy/awkward!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Decent pictures.

TFP.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply