Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Eileen Davidson interview
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 05:04 PM (901 Views)
Vicky4Mimi

http://starrymag.com/content.asp?ID=7013&CATEGORY=Interviews&PAGE=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Cute interview. Maybe I will watch Kristen clips. The rest of the show sucks.

misch
Member Avatar

MissLola
Oct 12 2012, 06:21 PM
Cute interview. Maybe I will watch Kristen clips. The rest of the show sucks.
I LOL at this. Agree good interview but I am with you.

lysie
Member Avatar

Just an fyi, most of the other current ED interviews came from this same Q&A. That might provide a little more context for some of the things we've been reading.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Really great interview by ED.

ticker

I love ED in this interview. She is so classy and honest in her answers. Not sure that there will be anything real between Kristen and Brady though. Sounds like Kristen may be interested in lots of guys "all shapes and forms"!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply