Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Oct.15th
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 05:45 PM (3,806 Views)
Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-101512/1420584#.UHiUe2d1i5x.twitter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

:why:

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Dare I say that while I am sick and tired of the EJ/Sami/Rafe/Nicole show, I thoroughly enjoyed that promo. Good job, Judie the Promo Lady.

deletemyaccountplease

I can't see...summary? Tia

elizhope
Member Avatar

Ahhh! Will the Ej/Sami/Rafe show never end???? :facepalm:

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

serious question who is Kristen, and is there a reason why she is wearing a humoungous hat? but I really want to know tho is she EJ mom and use to be married to stefano? and what Stefano Daughter is Sonny talking about?

In a shallow note Sonny look delicious always nice seeing him :wub2:

Posted this in a wrong thread I thougt that link was the same as a Monday promo I just say
Bu anyway this is the weekly promo :puke: :why: :offs:
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 12 2012, 08:37 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

This would be my summary:

Sami tells Rafe she never stopped loving him not even for one moment. EJ shows up at the door with something she needs to hear. Sami asks Rafe how he could do this to them. I fight back tears, because this is the saddest thing ever.

Not just sad, it's baffling, for a variety of reasons.

I hope at least this is a major, real, permanent turning point in the Rafe/Sami/EJ (Lucas) saga. It has to be, right, since it's the focus of the promo?

Sparrow

This show is utterly vile now.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

OK.....I am enjoying Days alot lately but this is the promo for the week? A major character has just returned and another is being accused of murder and this is the story they choose to promote?? WTF!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

How could you do this to us since we've only been back in love for 12 whole hours!! I feel so betrayed!

Sami STFU.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

YouTube link please?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

mer4santo
Oct 12 2012, 08:20 PM
How could you do this to us since we've only been back in love for 12 whole hours!! I feel so betrayed!

Sami STFU.
At least we're seeing character growth in Sami, because she apparently doesn't really care that Rafe spent his summer talking 'bout feelings with her sister/rival.

shar_d
Member Avatar

youtube version?

Thomson
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oh fuck this. Saint Jennifer has just been arrested for MURDER, Nicole's baby has just DIED, Kristen has returned and the promo is focused on E.J., Sami and Rafe? UGH. TONE DEAF.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

There is simply nothing left to say about this neverending story. How does anyone manage to still care about these characters?

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I was quite disappointed by the promo.

Its WONDERFUL and great that EJ finally can prove that Rafe indeed have been lying about the baby stuff and kept it from Sami .., hopefully he can use it well... BUT I am so darn tired of this story.

Please end this triangle of boredom.

Have Sami to be really through with Rafe.. bring back the old Sami which is not picture perfect as the current writers seem to want to write her. She is no Carrie.. never will be.

If Sami comes crawling back, have EJ reject Sami after all denying she have put him through. Let her have to work on it and really show that she wants him before/if they become a couple.

Have EJ move on.. or at least try with someone new until Sami realizes she must show him that she is really ready to commit to him.
Edited by DayDreamer, Oct 13 2012, 05:17 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

This promo felt weak, perhaps it is so because I have no interest in Sami and Rafe's la la land relationship! EJ is a character that still interests me and I hope they release him from the bland Safe, is the case that they will write for EJami then I really wonder if TomSell is the right writers to do it?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

This is a joke, right? Like, there'll be a real promo coming too? Because Marlena Evans Black and Kristen Blake DiMera are meeting for the first time in 14 years, and THAT is not the focus? FUCKING SERIOUSLY?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

I wish the secret really was shocking. EJ and the audience has known all along that the baby belonged to EJ and Rafe knew. So I guess it is suppose to be shocking to Sami. And why would it be shocking to her, Rafe has done exactly the same thing for her only this time he has done it for Nicole.

I really do wish they would end this triangle they obviously run out of things to write for them. They are bordering on the ridiculous on top of everything else they are boring.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply