Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Oct.15th
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 05:45 PM (3,848 Views)
tylerbo20

Well at least we know Kristen's gonna be back burned and wasted lol bye days u suckkkkkk
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

That was underwhelming as hell... but I'm still going to enjoy watching Rafe's lies blow up in his face. :popcorn:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Oct 13 2012, 01:00 PM.

mae
Member Avatar

Dear Sami,

I'm wanting to enjoy the return of Kristen Blake.

Posted Image

Take this literally please, and thank you in advance.

outrageous
Member Avatar

mae
Oct 13 2012, 01:51 PM

Dear Sami,

I'm wanting to enjoy the return of Kristen Blake.

Posted Image

Take this literally please, and thank you in advance.

I just love your avi :)

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Please let this SAFE breakup be permanent

:pray: :pray: :pray:

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 13 2012, 04:24 PM

That's my prayer as well. The end of Safe!! :drunk: :drunk:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19

Nothing is permanent on a soap, so I'm hoping for at least 5 years... if Days is still on the air.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 13 2012, 06:36 PM
JamesScott_19

Nothing is permanent on a soap, so I'm hoping for at least 5 years... if Days is still on the air.
Don't kill the dream.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hologram
Oct 13 2012, 05:12 AM
I was quite disappointed by the promo.

Its WONDERFUL and great that EJ finally can prove that Rafe indeed have been lying about the baby stuff and kept it from Sami .., hopefully he can use it well... BUT I am so darn tired of this story.

Please end this triangle of boredom.

Have Sami to be really through with Rafe.. bring back the old Sami which is not picture perfect as the current writers seem to want to write her. She is no Carrie.. never will be.

If Sami comes crawling back, have EJ reject Sami after all denying she have put him through. Let her have to work on it and really show that she wants him before/if they become a couple.

Have EJ move on.. or at least try with someone new until Sami realizes she must show him that she is really ready to commit to him.
I think it would be wonderful and great to see EJ truly devastated over the loss of his stillborn son rather than making it his priority to run over to Sami to let her know that Rafe lied to her about being the father of the baby.

niki

Oh dear God...Sami's: "How could you do this to us?" Seriously? A lie told after they broke up (because she cheated) and little miss perfect is suddenly all righteous?! What leg is she standing on?

And to the writers...seriously? You're using this to divide your supposed 'great' love story of Safe? Wow. Truly gripping. I so hope they can overcome such a major hurdle. I mean when you compare it to what has divided couples on Days in the past - well telling a lie to your ex-wife in order to protect someone must rank right up there with secret rooms and blindness, kidnappings and faked deaths.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 12 2012, 10:48 PM
mer4santo
Oct 12 2012, 08:20 PM
How could you do this to us since we've only been back in love for 12 whole hours!! I feel so betrayed!

Sami STFU.
At least we're seeing character growth in Sami, because she apparently doesn't really care that Rafe spent his summer talking 'bout feelings with her sister/rival.
She may actually be the one with Alzheimers.....

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

niki
Oct 13 2012, 07:51 PM
Oh dear God...Sami's: "How could you do this to us?" Seriously? A lie told after they broke up (because she cheated) and little miss perfect is suddenly all righteous?! What leg is she standing on?

And to the writers...seriously? You're using this to divide your supposed 'great' love story of Safe? Wow. Truly gripping. I so hope they can overcome such a major hurdle. I mean when you compare it to what has divided couples on Days in the past - well telling a lie to your ex-wife in order to protect someone must rank right up there with secret rooms and blindness, kidnappings and faked deaths.
Congratulations, Sami, you not only are the biggest slut on Days, but now you are also the biggest hypocrite, too. So you can forgive EJ over a cutsie conversation and a glass of wine at the pub for rape, blackmail, and kidnapping, but you can't forgive Rafe for telling you a lie? :shrug: GMAFB.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Whoa! Just saw the promo on NBC primetime this evening. Color me shoked!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

ED returns and we get these three fucktards in the weekly promo....just please FUCK OFF DAYS!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

Cancellation is permanent.....

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

SocRMum1
Oct 13 2012, 09:49 PM
Whoa! Just saw the promo on NBC primetime this evening. Color me shoked!
This makes the promo even more wasteful, imho. But it also explains it slightly, because NBC primetime viewers would probably be most familiar with Sweeney, though they could have stitched together a promo including Rinna since Billie/Jen were together.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ok, ej. Let`s just forget the part that you`ve lost a child and should be grieving. Of course this is your latest gamepiece to `win` sami. Sick bastard.
And Sami (shakes head) u can`t be fuckin` serious. U have literally screwed a man that has done iconsiderable harm to you and u`ve even shot the devil yourself. But, Rafe`s lie that u were WILLING to support minutes before is now suddenly unforgivable. Wake me up when u start acting like a grownup again.
And EJ is just a piss-poor miserable excuse for a man if there ever was one. Johnny/Sydney better watch out. If he has to ever choose between them or Sami, they`ll clearly be the losers. He`s unfuckin` believable.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 13 2012, 10:26 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
JamesScott_19

Cancellation is permanent.....
:hail: :hail: At this rate there won't be any renewal if that was to happen.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

blah even soapnet made promo about them

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=215766198554767&set=vb.54025165143&type=2&theater
Edited by Partnersincrime, Oct 15 2012, 02:21 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I don't for a minute believe that we are going to get anything from now through November of anything but Rafe trying to prove his love for Sami and Sami trying to just be Sami and trying to give him a hard time. Sami feels used? Lol....her and Lucas have a lot in common I guess.....hoping Lucas tells her exactly that when they converse about her relationship with Rafe come next week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply