Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of Oct.15th
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 05:45 PM (3,802 Views)
Safensane

lazydazes
Oct 14 2012, 06:05 AM
ok, ej. Let`s just forget the part that you`ve lost a child and should be grieving. Of course this is your latest gamepiece to `win` sami. Sick bastard.
And Sami (shakes head) u can`t be fuckin` serious. U have literally screwed a man that has done iconsiderable harm to you and u`ve even shot the devil yourself. But, Rafe`s lie that u were WILLING to support minutes before is now suddenly unforgivable. Wake me up when u start acting like a grownup again.
And EJ is just a piss-poor miserable excuse for a man if there ever was one. Johnny/Sydney better watch out. If he has to ever choose between them or Sami, they`ll clearly be the losers. He`s unfuckin` believable.
Love this post! :hail:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

karoline
Member Avatar

I really, really, REALLY don`t care who Sami sleeps with. It`s EJ this week, Rafe the next. I am SO over this so called triangle :shame: .
Edited by karoline, Oct 15 2012, 04:28 PM.

Zachiri
Member Avatar

Stefano should kidnap Sami. For what reason I don't know, but then keep her on one of his lovely islands for a good 10 to 20 years lmao. EJ & Rafe pairing anyone? :chee:

That would be like the ultimate :flipoff: to Sami. Who doesn't want to see that with the way she strings along guys?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Anything that gets her off the screen.

AFaithL

Sami is the ultimate hypocrite. What a skank.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AFaithL
Oct 17 2012, 12:21 PM
Its unbelievable to me that SAFE fans still like Sami after what she did to Rafe....she FUCKED EJ (Rafe's ultimate enemy) while she was married to Rafe, them lied about it for MONTHS...even conning him into a marriage renewal!

Now she is going to be all hoiler than thou with Rafe for his lie about the baby, when A.) He was not with Sami when the lie started B.) He was lying to protect the baby and Nicole C.) He didn't actually sleep with Nicole....

What Sami did was 50 million times more deceitful and disgusting....how any Rafe fan could root that he end up with Sami again after all this is IMO unbelievable.

And I say this all as someone who hates Rafe to my very core.

Sami IS a skank! No guy wants to marry a skank...so I don't know why EJ and Rafe seem to be the only men on the planet that want to!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mitchapalooza
Oct 17 2012, 01:18 PM
AFaithL
Oct 17 2012, 12:21 PM
Its unbelievable to me that SAFE fans still like Sami after what she did to Rafe....she FUCKED EJ (Rafe's ultimate enemy) while she was married to Rafe, them lied about it for MONTHS...even conning him into a marriage renewal!

Now she is going to be all hoiler than thou with Rafe for his lie about the baby, when A.) He was not with Sami when the lie started B.) He was lying to protect the baby and Nicole C.) He didn't actually sleep with Nicole....

What Sami did was 50 million times more deceitful and disgusting....how any Rafe fan could root that he end up with Sami again after all this is IMO unbelievable.

And I say this all as someone who hates Rafe to my very core.

Sami IS a skank! No guy wants to marry a skank...so I don't know why EJ and Rafe seem to be the only men on the planet that want to!
I'm not defending Sami or Safe fans but I will point out that Rafe's lie had nothing to do with 'protecting' Nicole's baby. The baby was never in danger. Rafe has even admitted in the past that one thing you can say about EJ is 'that guy loves his kids'. Nicole was pissed about grief sex. Rafe was pissed about grief sex. That was the sole reason for the lie.

justforfun

I have to admit that I am no longer the SAFE fan that I was before. I am a Rafe fan first and if SAFE were to get back together, it should take a lot longer than it has. And to think that Sami is going to "dump" him based on the recording is ridiculous for the very reasons that were stated above by mitch. Sami has no reason to be so critical of Rafe in this situation. If anything, she should be jumping for joy. Whatever...the whole who's in Sami's twat saga is not interesting to me. I just hope Rafe does no groveling and begging with Sami - he's better than that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply