Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Week of October 15th Promo
Topic Started: Oct 12 2012, 07:59 PM (1,120 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Wtf is Victors ish now?

Can't wait to see Sharon burn that ugly ranch the fuck down.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Thanks Bee! Was wondering what they meant about Victor/Collen s/l turning about another way.
Can't Wait to See SC kill this shit....

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Burn that house down Sharon!! LOL

Daytime
Member Avatar

Oh... This looks soooo good...

I don't think its about Go Sharon burn the ranch down... I think its about Sharon having an emotional breakdown..Things over the years are finally crashing down her.

This may make me finally like the character of Sharon and possibly make me get back on the Victor train. This story is going to gain sympathy for all.

Victor losing everything has never been done and I am thinking his heart won't allow him to get directly back in business, leading Victoria and Nick to take up the slack..

*LightBub*.. Maybe this is what JG was talking about Victor will put his children to the test of everything he's taught them..They are going to have to get NE back.

For the first time.. I am interested in a story as a whole, not a separate entity of the story.. like Team Newmans or Team Sharon. This is going to be good for all involved in this story.

This promo has me beyond excited... I could almost cry.

Thanks for posting this. :)
Edited by Daytime, Oct 12 2012, 10:46 PM.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Promo looked good.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

can oneone tell me what it say?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Keisha
Oct 12 2012, 10:54 PM
Here you go :)

Nikki: "Victor wake up. I love you so much please come back to us"

Nick to Sharon: "you deserve to lose every good thing you ever had Sharon"

Sharon: "I'm gonna come out swinging"

Adam to Sharon: "What have you done?"

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 12 2012, 08:13 PM
Thanks Bee! Was wondering what they meant about Victor/Collen s/l turning about another way.

oh geez, not another hospital SL! :huh:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 12 2012, 11:59 PM
lightandday
Oct 12 2012, 08:13 PM

You mean the fact that Victor is in the hospital and might lose everything? I can't remember there being a storyline like that on Y&R.. afterall hes the guy who 'wins at everything' right? well maybe the tables have turned and the new writers don't wanna insult the viewers intelligence anymore by making everyone in town thinking hes some god.

Perhaps Victors ass can be seated in a wheelchair for months on end for a change instead of that big comfy chair.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Oct 12 2012, 11:06 PM
Keisha
Oct 12 2012, 10:54 PM
Here you go :)

Nikki: "Victor wake up. I love you so much please come back to us"

Nick to Sharon: "you deserve to lose every good thing you ever had Sharon"

Sharon: "I'm gonna come out swinging"

Adam to Sharon: "What have you done?"
thanks for posting... Thank you...

aishiteru
Member Avatar

For Once, i hope the Ho burn all Newman in the ranch ! I hope Adam crush the Nick-the-Dick !

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think Sammie just means a hospital storyline period. So many through the years. Not just Victor but Jack, Victoria, Adam, Patty cakes...

I hope he isn't in there long. I'm all for Victor getting kicked in the nuts once in a while, lose once in a while.
They just can't keep letting people get by scott free on stuff. Phyllis would have been punished if Christine wouldn't have tried to get by with lying. Snotty little bitch. Now she can go home, take pansy Danny with her.

Anywayyyyyyy, yes its a good promo.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 13 2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:

I think Sammie just means a hospital storyline period. So many through the years. Not just Victor but Jack, Victoria, Adam, Patty cakes...

I hope he isn't in there long. I'm all for Victor getting kicked in the nuts once in a while, lose once in a while.
They just can't keep letting people get by scott free on stuff. Phyllis would have been punished if Christine wouldn't have tried to get by with lying. Snotty little bitch. Now she can go home, take pansy Danny with her.

Anywayyyyyyy, yes its a good promo.
yes, that's exactly what I mean, there are two sets I am sick to death of seeing, the hospital and the jail.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Although this is a big, dramatic move, I'm going to miss the ranch so much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply