Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Whats everyone watching?; Fall TV schedule
Topic Started: Oct 14 2012, 10:13 AM (1,409 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

I love The Middle too; however, It is on the same time as Survivor. I'll usually watch reruns during the summer.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

My Schedule:

MONDAY:
Nothing

TUESDAY:
Nothing

WEDNESDAY:
Suburgatory
X Factor
Modern Family
Survivor
Jersey Shore

THURSDAY:
X Factor Results
30 Rock

FRIDAY:
Nothing

SATURDAY:
Saturday Night Live

SUNDAY:
Family Guy
American Dad

I am slowlly working my way through Breaking Bad Season 1 and Dexter Season 2 on Netflix...I wanna wrap those series up before I tackle some new ones. Plan to finish up Weeds Season 8 after this one and catch up on The Big C as well.

I watch absolutely NOTHING live...everything is DVR'd or on Netflix
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Oct 16 2012, 01:13 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

These are shows that I typically watch when I have time, but outside of a few shows that I listed, I don't always watch them religiously because I frankly don't have time.

Sunday
Downtown Abbey
Army Wives (hiatus)
Homeland
True Blood (hiatus)
666 Park Avenue (Will see)
Games of Throne (hiatus)
Strike Back (hiatus)

Monday
Voice
Hawaii Five-O

Tuesday
Hart of Dixie

Wednesday
Criminal Minds
Nashville
Arrow (Will see)
L&O SVU

Thursday
Project Runway
Beauty and the Beast (Will see)

Friday
Blue Bloods
Fringe
Haven
Magic City (hiatus)

Saturday
Nothing

Edited by Dakota, Oct 16 2012, 01:26 PM.

Fryday
Member Avatar

I gave up cable, so I'm a bit limited in what I watch and I'm always a day behind, waiting for it to be available on hulu or iTunes or the network's website.

Sunday
Once Upon A Time (Fave Show right now. Totally obsessed with it.)

American Dad

Downton Abbey (when it becomes available on pbs.org in Jan)

Monday
Nada

Tuesday
Go On

The Mindy Project

Wednesday
Modern Family

The Middle (Probably my fave comedy. It's like they filmed it at my sister's house. She's got an Axel and a Brick)

Chicago Fire (Mainly watching for the lesbian character, but not sure how long I'll hang with it, if it doesn't improve)

American Horror Story (Love it and Jessica Lange so much, that I download from iTunes)

Thursday
The Big Bang Theory

Parks and Recreation

Grey's Anatomy

Friday
Nada

Saturday
Nada

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Dakota
Oct 16 2012, 01:26 PM
Friday

Magic City (hiatus)

How is that show? I don't know anyone who has watched it, but Boss is seriously brilliant so was thinking of checking Magic City out, since they both air on Starz.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Southofsoap
Oct 18 2012, 11:12 AM
Dakota
Friday

Magic City (hiatus)

How is that show? I don't know anyone who has watched it, but Boss is seriously brilliant so was thinking of checking Magic City out, since they both air on Starz.
I like it, but I am not sure if you would like it. I am a fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan and when I heard he was going to be in a new series, I tune in, and got hooked. It set in Maimi, JDM is Evan, he runs a well known hotel in the early 60s and entered into an ill fated deal with the mob boss (Ben Diamond) played by Danny Huston. I think the show is stylistic, has some violence, sex, and I like it. One of the things I like about Starz is that they push the envelope, which makes it intereting. It has been renewed for a second season and I hope it stays on for a while. I haven't watch Boss, don't have time to watch the show I even listed so don't want to add more.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I would love to watch Homeland,I keep hearing how good it is,but I don't have the network it airs on.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Dakota
Oct 19 2012, 11:40 AM
Southofsoap
Dakota
Friday

Magic City (hiatus)

I like it, but I am not sure if you would like it. I am a fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan and when I heard he was going to be in a new series, I tune in, and got hooked. It set in Maimi, JDM is Evan, he runs a well known hotel in the early 60s and entered into an ill fated deal with the mob boss (Ben Diamond) played by Danny Huston. I think the show is stylistic, has some violence, sex, and I like it. One of the things I like about Starz is that they push the envelope, which makes it intereting. It has been renewed for a second season and I hope it stays on for a while. I haven't watch Boss, don't have time to watch the show I even listed so don't want to add more.
I wanted to add if you like Mad Men and Soprano, I think you would like this show. I like good writing and I think this show has it. I watched Fallen Skies which didn't have the best writing, but I am a sucker for Noah Wylie. :D

King
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 19 2012, 01:14 PM
I would love to watch Homeland,I keep hearing how good it is,but I don't have the network it airs on.
I'm half way through Season one.

You need to get the DVDs or find it online.

You Have To!
Edited by King, Oct 19 2012, 06:48 PM.

ruckuslover
Member Avatar

t.i and tiny the family hustle

Ashley22
Member Avatar

:) This Fall I am watching...

Sunday
Once Upon a Time
Revenge
The Walking Dead

Monday
Mike and Molly

Tuesday
Hart of Dixie
Happy Endings (returns this week whoop whoop!)
Don't Trust the B in Apt 23
Go On (this show has really grown on me, much funnier than i anticipated)

Wednesday
The Middle
Suburgatory
Modern Family
Nashville
Duck Dynasty(makes me laugh every episode without fail)
Hot in Cleveland(Starts in Nov)
Happy Divorced(Starts in Nov)

Thursday
Grey's Anatomy
Up all Night

Friday
Last Man Standing(Starts back Nov.)
Malibu Country (Premiers in Nov.)

I think that's it but can't wait for January when Dallas and PLL returns!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Dakota
Southofsoap
Dakota
Friday

Magic City (hiatus)

Thanks! I will check it out. Yeah, Boss pushes the envelope with gratuitous sex and violence so I have no problem if this does the same!

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Southofsoap
Oct 24 2012, 02:54 PM
Dakota
Southofsoap
Dakota
Friday

Magic City (hiatus)

Thanks! I will check it out. Yeah, Boss pushes the envelope with gratuitous sex and violence so I have no problem if this does the same!
no problem. :)

Lumi_are_true_love

Sunday Nights-ABC Once Upon A Time

Monday Nights NBC&ABC The Voice,and Dancing with the Stars I flip back and forth between the two for I love them both

Tuesday Nights The Voice,Storage Wars and Shipping Wars

Wednesday Nights Ghost Hunters on Syfy

Thursday Nights New favorite show I just got hooked on CW's Beauty and the Beast

Friday Nights Ghost Adventures and The Dead Files

Saturday night My Cat From Hell

Other shows I watch daily are House Hunters,Property Virgins,Property Brothers,Billy the Exterminator,Love It Or List It these are just a few I watch but I have watched more as well,

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2012, 01:11 PM
I am slowlly working my way through Breaking Bad Season 1 and Dexter Season 2 on Netflix...I wanna wrap those series up before I tackle some new ones. Plan to finish up Weeds Season 8 after this one and catch up on The Big C as well.

Great choices with Breaking Bad and Dexter. Breaking Bad is a show that just gets better and better after each season. Season's 4 and 5 have been my favorite. And Dexter is an amazing show. Season's 1, 2, 4, and the current season are my favorites. I would also check out Homeland Mitch. You'd love that show.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This is about it:

Sunday: The Walking Dead
Wednesday: Survivor (no idea why I'm still watching this), Chicago Fire (Great show)
Thursday: Beauty and the Beast

a2sassy
Member Avatar

Sunday: The Walking Dead

Wednesday: American Horror Story

Thursday: Grey's Anatomy, Scandal

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

the only think i watch right now is Arrow

Manny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 24 2012, 04:52 PM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 16 2012, 01:11 PM

Great choices with Breaking Bad and Dexter. Breaking Bad is a show that just gets better and better after each season. Season's 4 and 5 have been my favorite. And Dexter is an amazing show. Season's 1, 2, 4, and the current season are my favorites. I would also check out Homeland Mitch. You'd love that show.
So Dexter is actually good again? I haven't watched yet this season. Not even the big cliffhanger could make me watch after that lousy last season.
Good to hear it's good again.

Cupcake06

Kenny
Oct 15 2012, 01:36 PM
I wish more people watched The Middle.

It's just as good as Modern Family but it doesn't get nearly as much recognition.

The Middle is soooo awesome!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply