Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jeff Probst show looking for Days fans
Topic Started: Oct 14 2012, 09:00 PM (1,645 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Hi Everyone!

I was contacted by a woman from the Jeff Probst Show. Apparently they are going to be taping a show with people from DAYS!

This woman contacted me, and wanted to interview me because I run the JOHNandDOC fansite and I am a Deidre, John and Marlena fan. She is looking for other DAYS fans to interview and asked me to refer some people to her.

The show tapes in Los Angeles, and that might play a factor in the people she interviews... I can't be certain however!

If any of you would like to be interviewed by this woman could you message or email me your email address and name (in case you use a fake name on the board lol) so I can pass it along.

Please let me know a few things. Favorite: character, couple, actor/actress or if you are a fan of the show in general!

I really appreciate it! Not everyone who responds will be passed along I have to pick and choose a few people, sorry about that!

~Tammy
tammy@johnanddoc.com
Edited by Tammy, Oct 14 2012, 09:03 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

How exciting. I'm not on the west coast, so I'm probably not a candidate, but please keep us posted.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Awesome Tammy. Although, I'm worried the show would be filled with Sami fans considering Jeff & Ali seem to be BFF's.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I've tried watching that show a couple of times and it is almost unbearable. He's a terrible host, IMO. Anyway, I'll probably watch if there is a Days show...but I'm kind of wondering...is it to promote Days? They may have a hard time finding enough fans that are loving the show right now. More likely to find fans bitching about it than raving. :D

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I actually got a phone call today to do interview about why I love Deidre, Marlena and Days. Unfortunately, it was on such short notice that I just can't do it. They wanted me to flyout tomorrow. :-/
Edited by Jarlena4Eva, Oct 15 2012, 07:03 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

WOW that is short notice!

Yeah I was bummed when she emailed me and I could tell I wouldn't be able to do it because I can't travel right now!

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Tammy
Oct 15 2012, 07:05 PM

Yeah I was bummed when she emailed me and I could tell I wouldn't be able to do it because I can't travel right now!
Agreed. I couldn't believe it when she told me. I was like um...

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 15 2012, 07:08 PM
Tammy

Not that it's any of my business... but where they gonna pay for it? I mean that is alot to ask of someone lol.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Tammy
Oct 15 2012, 08:22 PM
Jarlena4Eva
Tammy

Not that it's any of my business... but where they gonna pay for it? I mean that is alot to ask of someone lol.
Yes, they have offered to pay for flight and hotel accomdotions along with any lost wages from my job. They are really trying.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 15 2012, 10:02 PM
Tammy
Jarlena4Eva
Tammy

Yes, they have offered to pay for flight and hotel accomdotions along with any lost wages from my job. They are really trying.
Wow that was nice... to bad it didn't work out! :-/

Thanks everyone! I passed along all the emails and info I could! I hope one of you gets interviewed!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see this! Thanks for posting about it Tammy.

That was nice to the poster they offered to pay for those things. Not like at the end of the day they can't afford it. LOL. I wonder what's brought this on? Is Probst produced by Sony? LOL. I thought it was CBS who produced his syndicated show? Gonna be funny, a show produced by CBS airing on my local ABC affiliate hosting a DAYS special.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

KMan101
Oct 16 2012, 06:54 AM
Can't wait to see this! Thanks for posting about it Tammy.

That was nice to the poster they offered to pay for those things. Not like at the end of the day they can't afford it. LOL. I wonder what's brought this on? Is Probst produced by Sony? LOL. I thought it was CBS who produced his syndicated show? Gonna be funny, a show produced by CBS airing on my local ABC affiliate hosting a DAYS special.
I can't wait to see it either. It was nice, but it was too short of a notice to get off work. Oh well...

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 15 2012, 10:02 PM
Tammy
Jarlena4Eva
Tammy

Pick me! PICK ME! Airfare from Oslo to LA doesn't cost THAT much.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

^o) Sounds intrigueing mainly because it sounds (and I do mean sounds) more like they are looking for Jarlena Fans of Day's not The Sami Hour. Hope someone gets picked, keep us all posted would love to here about it. :chee:

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

nolagirl
Oct 16 2012, 11:15 AM
^o) Sounds intrigueing mainly because it sounds (and I do mean sounds) more like they are looking for Jarlena Fans of Day's not The Sami Hour. Hope someone gets picked, keep us all posted would love to here about it. :chee:
Yea...I know she wanted me bc I'm a huge Deidre fan and that was the form that I filled out on their website: "Calling Deidre Hall Fans!"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply