Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/15; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 05:24 AM (23,041 Views)
Ellie

Please post all interesting/spoilerish tweets in this thread. If a news article or new video is also tweeted (for example by SOD or NBC), it should probably go in its own thread, following our normal rules. This thread is for tweets, usually from someone on the list below, which give us information in some way about anything related to the show or upcoming storylines.

Please link each tweet and then set it off in italics, quotes or a quote box. To link a tweet, click "expand" and then click "details". That will give you the link to the tweet on its own page. If this is difficult (ie posting from a phone), please at least set off the tweet in quotation marks.

If anyone has names to add to this thread, please PM them to me rather than putting them in the thread. There are unfortunately a lot of fake accounts out there, and we want to verify each account is legit before putting it in this list.

I have entered the below list as a "Twitter List" under the DaytimeRoyalty twitter account. To access it, go to

http://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/days-of-our-lives

Then click "Follow this list". It will then appear in your lists.

Thanks! :smile:

Posted Image

List of Twitter and FB pages

Official Days Accounts
@Daysofourlives
@NbcDays

Current Days Cast
Kristian Alfonso - @kjalfonso
Camila Banus - @camilabanus
Blake Berris - @blakeberris
Nadia Bjorlin - @realnadiab
Molly Burnett - @mollydollyy
Shawn Christian - @ShawnC4Real
Bryan Dattilo @bryan_dattilo
Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson, Eileen Davidson Facebook
Casey Deidrick - @caseydeidrick
Judi Evans - @TheJudiEvans
Galen Gering - @Galengering, Jenna Gering (wife) @jennagering
Deidre Hall - @DeidreHall, The Deidre Hall Fan Page (Facebook)
Bill & Susan Hayes - @DaysHayes
Drake Hogestyn - @DrakeHogestyn, Drake Hogestyn Facebook
Lauren Koslow - @LaurenKoslow, Lauren Koslow Facebook
Wally Kurth - @Wallykurth
Kate Mansi - @katemansi
Eric Martsolf - @EricMartsolf
Chandler Massey - @ChandlerMassey
Nathan Owens - @Nathanjowens
Terrell Ransom Jr. - @TerrellRansomJr
Peter Reckell - @PeterReckell
James Reynolds - @JreynoldsJames
Lisa Rinna - @lisarinna
Suzanne Rogers - @SuzanneC_Rogers, Suzanne Rogers Facebook
James Scott - @IamJamesScott
Freddie Smith - @freddiemsmith
Alison Sweeney - @Ali_Sweeney, Alison Sweeney Facebook
Greg Vaughan - @greg_vaughan
Schuyler Yancey - @schuyleryancey
Ari Zucker - @Ari_Zucker, Ari Zucker Facebook

Writers/Hairstylists/Other Staff
Lisa De Cazotte (Co-Executive producer) - @DeCazotte1
Judie Henninger (Promos) - @heyjude14
Matthew Holman (Hairstylist) - @Matthewhairpro
Jayne Marie Kehoe (Wardrobe) - @costumesbyjmk
Patrick Kilian (Former Hairstylist) - @patrickkilian
Maggie Klaus (Former 'Days Insider') - @TheRealMagstar

Former Days cast active on twitter or Facebook and not currently on another soap:
Matt Ashford - @matthew_ashford
Kyle Brandt - @KyleBrandt34
Tamara Braun - @tamarabraun
Darin Brooks - @theedarinbrooks
Sarah Brown - @sarahjoybrown,Sarah Brown Facebook
Ian Buchanan @KilttripUSA
Crystal Chappell - @crystalchappell
Christie Clark - @Christie__Clark, Christie Clark Facebook
Patrika Darbo - @PatrikaDarbo
Bren Foster - @BrenFosterReal
Staci Greason - @StaciGreason
Mark Hapka - @MarkHapka
Shelley Hennig - @Shelleyhennig
Brody Hutzler - @brodyhutzler
Gloria Loring - @theglorialoring
Kyle Lowder - @kylelowder22
Martha Madison - @Marth27, Martha Madison Facebook
Rachel Melvin - @Rachel_Melvin
Patrick Muldoon - @MuldoonPatrick
Patsy Pease - @PatriciaPease
Austin Peck - @AustinRed5
Thaao Penghlis - @ThaaoPenghlis
Julie Pinson - @JuliePinsonCom
Michael Sabatino - @michaelsabatino
Francisco San Martin - @Pepoduder
Kevin Spirtas - Kevin Spirtas Fan Page (Facebook)
Charles Shaughnessy - @c_shaughnessy
Billy Warlock - @billywarlock
Valerie Wildman - @ValerieWildman
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Nathan Owens (new Cameron) added.

Days is taping this week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I know this might not mean much of anything but just thought I'd put it up here just in case:

Quote:

Christie Clark ‏@Christie__Clark

@KateMansi can't wait to see u in 2 weeks. eek!!!Miss my sweet little neighbor.

http://twitter.com/Christie__Clark/status/257489603093753857
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2012, 07:26 AM
I know this might not mean much of anything but just thought I'd put it up here just in case:

Quote:

Christie Clark @Christie__Clark

Well now this has me curious. It could be they're just friends catching up but who knows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/257896636372619265
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

lumifan4life
Oct 15 2012, 12:33 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2012, 07:26 AM

Quote:

Christie Clark @Christie__Clark

Well now this has me curious. It could be they're just friends catching up but who knows.
I wonder if that means Christie is on her way back? CARRIE YOU LEFT RAFE, HELLOOOOOO BRING HIM WITH YOU,WE DON'T WANT HIM IN SALEM!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I doubt it means that Christie is coming back. She probably has plans to get together with Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Angie79
Oct 15 2012, 12:58 PM
I doubt it means that Christie is coming back. She probably has plans to get together with Kate.
Yeah, I think we would have heard the rumors start circulating again if that were the case.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2012, 01:00 PM
Angie79
Yeah, I think we would have heard the rumors start circulating again if that were the case.....
I wish Carrie would come back. I kind of liked CAFE and wanted to see their romance explored some more. I think Carrie is the only one that I could tolerate as a romantic partner for Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Actors should know better than to tease people like that...

Kristen and Nicole...hell yes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

^^^I think this is the most excited this show has ever made me in the whole year. Nic and Kris :wub: could wreck havoc in Salem. They really shouldn't mess with us like this if they have no intention of having them hit it off and become BFFs. They are so similar it's not even funny.

DO IT TOMSELL, I dare you!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carmi

Kristen and Nicole!!

I see a faint light at the end of this dark, destructive tunnel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Not sure if she is actually talking about after 2013 or not..maybe we can get more information by tweeting her:

Quote:

Judie ‏@heyjude14

@rachel_avrham show was renewed

https://twitter.com/heyjude14
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I love the pic of kristen and nicole the idea of them being bffs has brightened my day
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Oct 15 2012, 01:54 PM
I love the pic of kristen and nicole the idea of them being bffs has brightened my day
It so needs to happen!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ireland98
Oct 15 2012, 01:20 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2012, 01:00 PM
Angie79
I wish Carrie would come back. I kind of liked CAFE and wanted to see their romance explored some more. I think Carrie is the only one that I could tolerate as a romantic partner for Rafe.
I liked Cafe in the very beginning,I just hate how they kept having the same conversations about how they should not be together.

Rafe was the only one interesting with her, he is boring with Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Love the pic between Nicole/Kristen! Hope we get scenes with those two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

rpmaluki
Oct 15 2012, 01:26 PM
^^^I think this is the most excited this show has ever made me in the whole year. Nic and Kris :wub: could wreck havoc in Salem. They really shouldn't mess with us like this if they have no intention of having them hit it off and become BFFs. They are so similar it's not even funny.

It just hit me that if we really want this to happen we have to:

1) Talk about it repetitively.

2) Express how much it sucks.

So...

I think that Nicole and Kristen together would be a bunch of bullshit. Nicole is a bitch who deserves bad things to happen to her, she should be by herself in a bottle of vodka. I would hate Kristen even more if she hooked up with Nicole, though at least if they're together I can ff their scenes more easily.

Nicole and Kristen- worst thing EVER.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 15 2012, 12:39 PM
Can someone embed this picture for me? Not sure why, but I cant get it to come up on twitter (?)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

px780
Oct 15 2012, 02:32 PM
rpmaluki
Oct 15 2012, 01:26 PM

It just hit me that if we really want this to happen we have to:

1) Talk about it repetitively.

2) Express how much it sucks.

So...

I think that Nicole and Kristen together would be a bunch of bullshit. Nicole is a bitch who deserves bad things to happen to her, she should be by herself in a bottle of vodka. I would hate Kristen even more if she hooked up with Nicole, though at least if they're together I can ff their scenes more easily.

Nicole and Kristen- worst thing EVER.
I had the same thought. Tomsell really seem to like doing the exact opposite of what I want. It's almost a little eery.

So NO TO NICOLE AND KRISTEN SHARING SCENES and a great big HELL NAW to those two stupid floozies plotting or scheming together. They're both trash, and if they have to be shown at all, they should be talking about what great guys Daniel and Rafe are, and how they deserve to keep losing to Sami and Jennifer, since they are so much better than them in every possible way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic