Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/15; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 05:24 AM (22,681 Views)
NikiLani
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Oct 20 2012, 09:08 AM
Hologram
Oct 20 2012, 03:34 AM
Kenny
Oct 19 2012, 10:45 AM
I'm not sure what Top Billing is, but they visited the Days of Our Lives set a few weeks ago and their interviews with the cast will be featured in next week's episode of their web show.

They posted a teaser video last night and although it doesn't show anything spoilerish, we do get to see some of the sets decorated for Christmas.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No EJ, No Kristen?
Someone mentioned earlier that South Africa is a few years behind the US. They probably wanted to interview people who are currently on their TV screens. And James may not have been in the studio that day or wasn't among the people that the show's publicists had sent to do those interviews.
If I am not mistaken, John & Marlena have been off screen for about a year now. So this is definitely not storyline related.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Hologram
Oct 20 2012, 03:06 AM
ChampagneRiver
Oct 15 2012, 08:15 PM
melissa reeves@missyreeves4
another fun day in salem;) best job ever;)!!! http://instagr.am/p/Q0omitmpaZ/

https://twitter.com/missyreeves4/status/257995504045150208
Did I miss something? I thought she ended her twitter account? o.O
Apparently she made another twitter account with a slightly different handle several weeks ago.
I thought the word was she closed the other one because of threats to her family,
makes me wonder if Days PR wanted her to be on twitter again or what, it all
seems very strange !
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 20 2012, 12:19 PM
OliveAnn
Oct 20 2012, 09:08 AM
Hologram
Oct 20 2012, 03:34 AM
Kenny
Oct 19 2012, 10:45 AM
I'm not sure what Top Billing is, but they visited the Days of Our Lives set a few weeks ago and their interviews with the cast will be featured in next week's episode of their web show.

They posted a teaser video last night and although it doesn't show anything spoilerish, we do get to see some of the sets decorated for Christmas.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

No EJ, No Kristen?
Someone mentioned earlier that South Africa is a few years behind the US. They probably wanted to interview people who are currently on their TV screens. And James may not have been in the studio that day or wasn't among the people that the show's publicists had sent to do those interviews.
If I am not mistaken, John & Marlena have been off screen for about a year now. So this is definitely not storyline related.
Aren't some of the Days cast going to South Africa in a few weeks ?
Are the people they interviewed the same ones going in the trip ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Erin_123
Oct 20 2012, 08:42 AM
johnwalterseip
Oct 19 2012, 07:52 PM
Ok jeff probst is gonna have a show On DOOL and only have KA & GG? Thats why no one watches his joke of a show
I'm shocked Ali isn't added to this list....Even though I don't watch his show normally I'll watch this one :)

When does it air??
I think it depends where you live it is on the U at 3 where I live
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

trojangal
Oct 20 2012, 06:20 PM
Erin_123
Oct 20 2012, 08:42 AM
johnwalterseip
Oct 19 2012, 07:52 PM
Ok jeff probst is gonna have a show On DOOL and only have KA & GG? Thats why no one watches his joke of a show
I'm shocked Ali isn't added to this list....Even though I don't watch his show normally I'll watch this one :)

When does it air??
I think it depends where you live it is on the U at 3 where I live
for Canadians, it's on Global from 1-2pm CST, 2-3pm for EST, MST, PST, & 3-4pm for Maritimes.
(which translates to it airing at the same time for Maritimes, EST, & CST and then different times for both MST & PST. lol.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

trojangal
Oct 20 2012, 06:16 PM
Hologram
ChampagneRiver

Apparently she made another twitter account with a slightly different handle several weeks ago.
I thought the word was she closed the other one because of threats to her family,
seems very strange !
Yes, very strange. Apparently she got over the threats to her family over supporting Chik Fil A already. Whatever. I don't really know what to make of anything that comes out of MR's mouth (or Twitter) anymore. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

specialcases
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 19 2012, 02:59 PM
are they all wearing Marlena's possession/exorcism contacts? lol
Online Profile Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Oct 19 2012, 05:07 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 19 2012, 04:30 PM
DaysofourLives: #Days cast takes a stand against bullying! @glaad @nbcdays #spiritday #dool http://pic.twitter.com/BSnQEAha
https://twitter.com/DaysofourLives/status/259405266171355136

Posted Image
Is it just me, or does Nadia look freakishly large in this picture? It almost looks like a forced prospective, except that they all have their arms around each other. It's... distracting. It must be a weird angle, because everyone else looks tiny in comparison.
Maybe the angle combined with her top? She's got a sort of a butterfly top on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't understand why it's strange or significant that MR would rejoin twitter. I've found this to be the norm in the online world. She came back once she saw the storm had cleared.
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 20 2012, 08:29 PM
trojangal
Oct 20 2012, 06:16 PM
Hologram
ChampagneRiver

seems very strange !
Yes, very strange. Apparently she got over the threats to her family over supporting Chik Fil A already. Whatever. I don't really know what to make of anything that comes out of MR's mouth (or Twitter) anymore. :shrug:
MR is a liar. It was never about the safety of her family. She just wanted the scandal to die down.

She disgusts me more than any other person on the show. I know AS gets a lot of shit on this board, but I respect AS more than whiny, fake, passive aggressive MR. :puke:

AS is up front about her ambition, and she works her ass off. She tries to sell every story she is given - no matter how shitty. And some may say she plays fan base wars. But one could also argue that she is showing support for ALL of her fans. Rather than blocking fans that favor a pairing she doesn't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Kenny
Oct 19 2012, 03:09 PM
Supergirlx2
Oct 19 2012, 02:59 PM
No Melissa Reeves in the picture. Shocking!
She was probably chowing down Chick-fil-a in her dressing room. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Hologram
ChampagneRiver

Unfortunately she's back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

lysie
Oct 21 2012, 10:19 AM
I don't understand why it's strange or significant that MR would rejoin twitter. I've found this to be the norm in the online world. She came back once she saw the storm had cleared.
I agree with you completely, she probably just wanted to get away from all the drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 19 2012, 04:33 PM
DaysofourLives: Come on #days fans! Show us your purple for #spiritday 2012! @glaad #DOOL http://pic.twitter.com/qlUt97Zy
https://twitter.com/DaysofourLives/status/259406503113539584

Posted Image
Normally EM doesn't do anything for me, but he looks damn good in that purple shirt! :biggrin:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 21 2012, 07:08 PM
lysie
I agree with you completely, she probably just wanted to get away from all the drama.
And that's fine, but she should realize that SHE is the one who created the drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 21 2012, 09:05 PM
JamesScott_19
lysie
And that's fine, but she should realize that SHE is the one who created the drama.
Maybe she did, and that's why she shut up about it. She did receive some threatening tweets from before though. That wasn't a lie. And just like everyone else in the free world, she backed off until things calmed down, and then came back. There's just nothing particularly special or telling about it. Whether or not she's a terrible person or terrible actress is a completely different matter altogether, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 21 2012, 09:09 PM
JDeveraux_91
JamesScott_19
lysie
Maybe she did, and that's why she shut up about it. She did receive some threatening tweets from before though. That wasn't a lie. And just like everyone else in the free world, she backed off until things calmed down, and then came back. There's just nothing particularly special or telling about it. Whether or not she's a terrible person or terrible actress is a completely different matter altogether, though.
That's possible. I guess we will just have to see how her latest venture on Twitter goes. I know that she did receive threats and I do believe that those were way over the top and totally inappropriate. It's just the fact that she said she had to close her account down due to threats to her family and now she's back less than 2 months later that makes me roll my eyes. All I know is that I will be checking this thread more often now that she's back on there! :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

lysie
JDeveraux_91
JamesScott_19
lysie
She did receive some threatening tweets from before though. That wasn't a lie.
I didn't see any. I saw inappropriate tweets, but none actually threatening her.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Oct 21 2012, 09:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Oct 21 2012, 09:18 PM
lysie
JDeveraux_91
JamesScott_19

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I didn't see any.
I'm sorry.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 21 2012, 09:19 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 21 2012, 09:18 PM
lysie
JDeveraux_91

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I didn't see any.
I'm sorry.
Sorry, my phone posted my response prematurely. I wasn't done typing my post. I was wondering what tweets did you see that were threatening?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic