Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/15; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 05:24 AM (22,837 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Oct 21 2012, 09:21 PM
lysie
Oct 21 2012, 09:19 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 21 2012, 09:18 PM
lysie
Oct 21 2012, 09:09 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I didn't see any.
I'm sorry.
Sorry, my phone posted my response prematurely. I wasn't done typing my post. I was wondering what tweets did you see that were threatening?
It was the typical stuff you see when someone posts something like that. A few included her daughter. I didn't save them, and I wasn't particularly invested in the fights about it, but they were definitely there. Most of the actors probably get those relatively often, but it's more when someone can't make a distinction between actor and character. I think they just ignore those. This was different. But like I said earlier, I don't think her rejoining is anything to make not of. The storm passed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Oct 21 2012, 09:26 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 21 2012, 09:21 PM
lysie
Oct 21 2012, 09:19 PM
nocturnalblondie
Oct 21 2012, 09:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm sorry.
Sorry, my phone posted my response prematurely. I wasn't done typing my post. I was wondering what tweets did you see that were threatening?
It was the typical stuff you see when someone posts something like that. A few included her daughter. I didn't save them, and I wasn't particularly invested in the fights about it, but they were definitely there. Most of the actors probably get those relatively often, but it's more when someone can't make a distinction between actor and character. I think they just ignore those. This was different. But like I said earlier, I don't think her rejoining is anything to make not of. The storm passed.
Thanks. There were definitely a lot of tweets that crossed a line and made me squirm, but I hadn't seen any that seemed threatening, so I was curious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

JDeveraux_91
Oct 21 2012, 09:05 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 21 2012, 07:08 PM
lysie
Oct 21 2012, 10:19 AM
I don't understand why it's strange or significant that MR would rejoin twitter. I've found this to be the norm in the online world. She came back once she saw the storm had cleared.
I agree with you completely, she probably just wanted to get away from all the drama.
And that's fine, but she should realize that SHE is the one who created the drama.
I can't fault you on that but I was just saying how she has the right to sign up or delete her account.

However if she can't take the heat, then twitter is just the wrong place to be on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

The Deidre Hall Fan Page

Ha!! Practicing "See you later" in sign. We used it on the show in Brady Pub, if it makes the time cut!! My little sponges!!

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

DocandJohn4ever
Oct 22 2012, 12:02 AM
The Deidre Hall Fan Page

Ha!! Practicing "See you later" in sign. We used it on the show in Brady Pub, if it makes the time cut!! My little sponges!!

Posted Image

http://www.facebook.com/DeidreHallFanPage
I swear it doesn't look like those two ever grow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

camera shy
Oct 22 2012, 04:12 AM
I swear it doesn't look like those two ever grow.
It really doesn't...
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic