Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/15; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 05:24 AM (22,683 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Happy Good Morning Afternoon ; ) Everyone ; ) Hope uuuuuuu all have a Beautiful day !; ) http://lockerz.com/s/253373397
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/257922851103993856

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

elizhope
Oct 15 2012, 02:33 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 15 2012, 12:39 PM
Can someone embed this picture for me? Not sure why, but I cant get it to come up on twitter (?)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Love the picture of Eileen and Ari. I really hope to see those two working together. Whether they are frenemies or just flat out going head-to-head. They need to be in scenes together...but not until Nicole is out of Dan's orbit. I don't want any scenes with Daniel and Kristen at all. Lets not give the writers any stupid ideas.

Its really time to SORAS Ciara...she's lasted long enough. I feel like the reason they won't do it is because the kid playing Theo is pretty awesome and Ciara/Theo have a good friendship. But its time to do it. It will keep Hope viable and add something that the show is missing. I really am not sure how Hope is being used without Bo, but I'm sure I won't like it since we don't have Shawn or a storyline with Ciara that can have any depth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2012, 01:46 PM
Not sure if she is actually talking about after 2013 or not..maybe we can get more information by tweeting her:

Quote:

Judie ■@heyjude14

@rachel_avrham show was renewed

https://twitter.com/heyjude14
The full exchange was this:

rachel_avram■@rachel_avrham
@heyjude14 @SBlover130 wow @nbcdays truly want GA not to watch #days @nbc the show will be cancelld sick from this undone saga sami/rafe/ej

Judie ■@heyjude14
@rachel_avrham show was renewed

:eyeroll: :huh?: :facepalm:

Thus, mediocrity is rewarded once again. I guess TPTB really do want to see how low they can go.

Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Supergirlx2
Oct 15 2012, 03:14 PM
elizhope
Oct 15 2012, 02:33 PM
ShaneDOOLFan
Oct 15 2012, 12:39 PM
Can someone embed this picture for me? Not sure why, but I cant get it to come up on twitter (?)
Posted Image
Wow this is one gorgeous picture of them both.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love the picture of Zucker and Davidson. I'd kill for some Nicole and Kristen scenes.

And I agree that it's time to SORAS Ciara. SORAS Theo and bring on a SORASed JJ while you're at it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I love that picture, but I hate how bleached out Eileen's hair is. She was so gorgeous with all of her thick, dark blonde hair.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dee-anne

DrewHamilton
Oct 15 2012, 03:43 PM
Love the picture of Zucker and Davidson. I'd kill for some Nicole and Kristen scenes.

And I agree that it's time to SORAS Ciara. SORAS Theo and bring on a SORASed JJ while you're at it.
I don't want them to soras Theo or Ciarra. They are too cute as they are. I think they should have them more on the show and start giving them more lines. They have enough difficulty writing for the adults and teens that they do have on the show now. How often have we seen Abbie. Not as much as when she was in the Austin story line. We hardly see Justine and Aidrianne who are good actors. They find it easier to repeat the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle than write for the others. They would just Soras Theo and Ciarra and tthey still don't get a story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sparrow
Oct 15 2012, 03:48 PM
I love that picture, but I hate how bleached out Eileen's hair is. She was so gorgeous with all of her thick, dark blonde hair.
Agreed. ED looks fabulous - but I'm not a fan of the bleached white hair...at all. It ages her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Oct 15 2012, 04:14 PM
Sparrow
Oct 15 2012, 03:48 PM
Agreed. ED looks fabulous - but I'm not a fan of the bleached white hair...at all. It ages her.
I agree, she should go with a more ashy blonde...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

saraGG14:@DaysHayes How is like working with @KJAlfonso @peterreckell
DaysHayes: @saraGG14 @KJAlfonso @peterreckell Most fun of all is to have scenes to play with Kristian and Peter. We've had many and all have been tops!
https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/257941733910913027

saraGG14: @DaysHayes thanks for tweet it really made my day. Are we going to see Doug and Julie soon? @KJAlfonso Hope needs you
KJAlfonso: @saraGG14 @DaysHayes I agree Hope always need and Loves her time with her dad ,andJulie ; )
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/257977842866995200
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

hell yeah! Bring on kristen/nicole!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

melissa reeves@missyreeves4
another fun day in salem;) best job ever;)!!! http://instagr.am/p/Q0omitmpaZ/

https://twitter.com/missyreeves4/status/257995504045150208
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Quote:

@Ari_Zucker
Love you all. Off to learn my lines for tomorrow. Oh boy. Oh and I know I'm a terrible tease for not telling you who I am working with. It's good for ya!

OH BOY?? Is that like in Baby Boy?? How about some Ejole scenes??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Ari seems pretty excited about her storyline whatever it is maybe she is finally out of the dannifer orbit hope there is finally some good stuff coming for nicole
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm thinking either ED or GV as for Ari's scene partner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

WooHoo AZ and ED! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

JamaicanBeauty7
Oct 15 2012, 10:54 PM
I'm thinking either ED or GV as for Ari's scene partner.
Does it really matter? I love when actors tweet something hopeful to their fanbases to keep everyone watching. It's their job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I think it could be ED judging by her tweets to ED and back or it could be EJ, no matter i will take both.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 15 2012, 11:25 PM
I think it could be ED judging by her tweets to ED and back or it could be EJ, no matter i will take both.
She had already posted earlier in the day about working with ED, and this tweet makes it sound SPECIAL. I think and hope it's about the baby story or at least Ejole. At this time, she does know that's what her fans would be excited about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic