Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 10/15; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 05:24 AM (22,961 Views)
Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I did think it was kind of funny she used oh boy in her tweet but that could be wishful thinking
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 16 2012, 12:26 AM
rpmaluki
Oct 15 2012, 11:25 PM
I think it could be ED judging by her tweets to ED and back or it could be EJ, no matter i will take both.
She had already posted earlier in the day about working with ED, and this tweet makes it sound SPECIAL. I think and hope it's about the baby story or at least Ejole. At this time, she does know that's what her fans would be excited about.
I'd be super stoked if it's about her son, here's hoping that's AZ's "oh boy" is a subliminal hint that Nicole will finally be a mom :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Nicole and Kristen would be great.

I am sure they'll interact since Nicole is pretty involved with the Dimera's now. Sami too.

I was thinking today that Kristen is probably going to have scenes with Will, and it made me giddy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Kriscole? Nicsten? I don't care as long as they share scenes together, this is too good for it not to happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Maybe she was talking about working with James again. We know from that picture of Nadia and James that Ari was on set that day too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Don't understand the hope that baby is alive. Didn't Nicole hold the dead baby?
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Oct 16 2012, 08:50 AM
Maybe she was talking about working with James again. We know from that picture of Nadia and James that Ari was on set that day too.
It could be Nicole's son that she is talking about. She seems excited about it, more so since she never tweeted about working with JS as seen from that Nadia pic. It's like that it's not Kristen and I am not convinced it's Eric. GV has been on set for a while now for it to be him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Oct 16 2012, 09:00 AM
It keeps me interested in this show otherwise it can f/off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Lanemack
And Chelsea was buried in a swamp & then dug up & delivered to Billie (if I remember correctly).
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Lanemack
And we saw Stefano layed up in his coffin then suddenly it wasn't him. It's soap, anything is possible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 16 2012, 09:26 AM
Lanemack
And Chelsea was buried in a swamp & then dug up & delivered to Billie (if I remember correctly).
Yep.

Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nothing on this show is set in stone and even if it was, there'd be a way around that as history has proven time and again.
Edited by NikiLani, Oct 16 2012, 10:07 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 10:07 AM
Nothing on this show is set in stone and even if it was, there'd be a way around that as history has proven time and again.
While I totally agree, the way those changes usually happen is way down the road after at least one regime change. They don't usually plan to have a fake death. If that's TomSell's plan here, they set it up horribly. Which sounds about right, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

TomSell ARE horrible writers, too bad for us.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Thanks Kenny. Man, I had no idea that Nicole was the new Billie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I dont think nicole is the new billie but id accept pretty much any crazy idea that would allow this kid to turn up alive
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lanemack
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 16 2012, 10:10 AM
rpmaluki
Oct 16 2012, 10:07 AM
While I totally agree, the way those changes usually happen is way down the road after at least one regime change. They don't usually plan to have a fake death. If that's TomSell's plan here, they set it up horribly. Which sounds about right, lol.
That is SO true. They should have whisked the baby off to the "special care nursery" for some treatment and made up some reason for Nicole not to see the baby (ie. she was having an emotional breakdown, Daniel didn't think it would be alright for her, the baby had already been taken from the hospital, etc.).

Speaking of those scenes, they were terrible. No one seemed in a hurry to deliver the baby (was the baby's heartbeat even being monitored?), Cameron the doctor was horrid, and even though the viewers knew that the baby was already dead, the other characters didn't. SO blah.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I thought ari did a great job on the birth scenes and so did maxine but cameron was awful
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I don't care how they do it--i will buy ANY story they give us about the baby being alive and well. Seriously, I won't rant a single time about it being crazy I will call it BRILLIANT!!
Online Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 16 2012, 11:17 AM
I don't care how they do it--i will buy ANY story they give us about the baby being alive and well. Seriously, I won't rant a single time about it being crazy I will call it BRILLIANT!!
I feel the same way. I want Nicole to be a mother and I want her son to be alive, how they do it is irrelevant to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic