Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sun Ratings: OUAT drops, 'Revenge,' 'Mentalist' Up
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 01:10 PM (422 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
NFL Football : Packers at Texans Live 6.9/16
Football Night in America Part 3 - 5.3/14
The OT 4.4/12
Football Night in America Part 2 - 3.3/9
Once Upon A Time 3.0/7 (-.4)
Revenge 2.7/6 (+/1)
The Amazing Race 2.6/6
The Mentalist 2.0/5 (+.4)
MLB Baseball: Cardinals at Giants 1.9/5
Football Night in America Past 1 - 1.9/5
The Good Wife 1.7/4 (same)
666 Park Avenue 1.5/4 (-.2)
America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4/4 (-.1)

Without Sports Added

Adults 18-49
Once Upon A Time 3.0/7 (-.4)
Revenge 2.7/6 (+/1)
The Amazing Race 2.6/6
The Mentalist 2.0/5 (+.4)
The Good Wife 1.7/4 (same)
666 Park Avenue 1.5/4 (-.2)
America's Funniest Home Videos 1.4/4 (-.1)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Amazing Race has been OUTSTANDING this season! Two out of the three weeks have been SO CLOSE! It reminds me of the old days.

Revenge is moving way too fast. And it's kind of confusing me.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Once still did better than Revenge,Revenge is moving too fast for me too.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I really enjoy 666 Park Avenue. I hope a cable channel picks it up, changes the name, and lets it go slightly darker if/when ABC drops it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

King
Oct 15 2012, 05:46 PM
I started watching last season during the second half and I'm still so lost and confused.... :blink:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I cant imagine what made them place 666 in this time slot and on a Sunday no less anyhow the second ep was much better than the 1st. I thought Olivia was gonna crash that car head-on.

Cupcake06

px780
Oct 15 2012, 06:11 PM
I really enjoy 666 Park Avenue. I hope a cable channel picks it up, changes the name, and lets it go slightly darker if/when ABC drops it.
It's...interesting. Sorta like it.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

px780
Oct 15 2012, 06:11 PM
I like it too, I hope it goes to cable if it doesn't work out with the network.

Manny
Member Avatar

King
Amazing Race has been OUTSTANDING this season! Two out of the three weeks have been SO CLOSE! It reminds me of the old days.

I'm digging TAR this season as well! There really are some really close finishes in this season and not the fabricated/edited ones like they usually do. LOL
I still can't believe that the girls lost to those teachers after they left the detour first, and teachers still had the second detour to do LOL

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I watch Walking Dead, Homeland, and Dexter on Sundays. Weren't The Walking Dead's ratings higher than everything besides football? That's just amazing news for AMC. The only network show I watch is Revenge. But I'm having to watch that on DVR later in the week. Sunday's are too jam packed for me.

King
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 16 2012, 01:37 AM
King

I'm digging TAR this season as well! There really are some really close finishes in this season and not the fabricated/edited ones like they usually do. LOL
I still can't believe that the girls lost to those teachers after they left the detour first, and teachers still had the second detour to do LOL
I didn't Love the girls, but I thought there was love potential there.

Their cabby fucked them hard.

I was devastated for them.

Fryday
Member Avatar

I don't think Once is in any danger, but that last episode was kind of meh. Too much Charming and not enough Evil Queen/Regina and no Rumpel/Mr. Gold, makes for a bit a yawner episode. So the drop was warranted even if it was due to other factors.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply