Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, October 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 01:29 PM (6,562 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350325624/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Script Writer: Melissa Salmons

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole - We have to keep lying about this, don't we? Rafe - I think it's for the best. EJ smiles widely when Nicole replies - EJ has to keep believing that you're the baby's father. He walks away. Rafe tells Nicole not to worry about that now. Nicole - I'm sorry. I am so sorry. You miss him too, don't you? I blew it. I should have protected my baby. I blew it. I deserve any rotten thing that happens to me. I'm so sorry. Rafe tells her to stop. He holds her as she says I'm sorry again.

When EJ is in the nurses station area he calls Justin. I need you to get somebody from the DNA lab down to the hospital now. Nicole had the baby tonight and I have absolute proof this child is mine and I think given her deliberate attempts to keep me from this child we have enough evidence to file an emergency petition with the courthouse granting me full custody. I'm going to take my kid home tomorrow.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Caroline asks Bo if she can get him anything else. More coffee. Caroline - This late! Bo - Are you refusing to serve your own flesh and blood. Caroline - Bo, I know you're worried about me but this hovering has got to stop. I don't need it. Go home. Gabi comes in and sees Nick's bussing tables. We're still open! Nick - Mrs. Brady wanted to get the late dinner crowd. Gabi starts helping him. I didn't even know. I was at the library. Nick - She just called me, I think. It's okay. It's slow. In fact I was just about to clock out. Gabi - Okay. Nick - What were you studying? Gabi - Astronomy. This course is supposed to be easy but of course they lie. Nick - I can help you. Gabi - I can't spend another hour in the library. Nick - I wasn't talking about the library. Do you want to go out? Gabi - Are you asking me out on a date? Nick - Only if you're going to say yes. Gabi - Yes.

Common Grounds: Sonny is sorry that John and Marlena had to go. Will - Really? Sonny - I had a lot of fun. Will - A boyfriend who likes my family, that's weird. Sonny - On second thought I'm kind of glad they left. Will - Why? Sonny - Because there's something I've been wanting to do with you for a long time; just you and me. Are you game?

Rafe's place - Part 1: Sami's on the phone with the maternity ward. Nicole Walker, she's having a baby. You're a maternity floor, you're supposed to have these answers. Yeah, I''m family. Okay, I'm her best friend but you know, it's close enough. Of course, I understand. At the end of the call Sami tells herself this is ridiculous. Rafe needs backup even if he doesn't know it. She leaves.

HTS - Part 1: Sami tells her mom that she thinks Nicole is about to have her baby. I was with Rafe when Daniel called and said they were at the hospital so I sort of figured ... Marlena - So Rafe didn't invite you. Sami - Not in so many words but I want to be there for Rafe. I just think he needs my support. I'm not going to mess with Nicole or anything. Marlena - I want it to work with you and Rafe, that's all. Sami - Well I do too. Marlena - Sami, if you go to the hospital it will upset Nicole. You want this to be a positive experience for Rafe and if you go it will just end up with you and Nicole butting heads. Sami - Then I won't fight with Nicole, I promise, even if she pushes me. Marlena laughs. Oh my gosh, Samantha Gene, you have never walked away from a fight in your life. Sami - There's a first time for eveything. She sighs. Why did you have to be here! Marlena - I know, aren't you glad that I was. Sami - Yes I'm glad Mom because I don't want to mess this up with Rafe. I really want us to work this time.

Hospital - Part 2: Rafe tells Nicole she really has to rest now. Nicole - Soon you and Daniel ... Rafe - We'll be here. Nicole - You've got to keep him quiet too, no confessing okay? Rafe - I doubt that's what he's planning. Nicole - Not ever. You can't tell your sister or Sami or anyone. Rafe - I understand. Nicole - I would take the hit; I would say it was all me. I switched the tests, you two didn't know but EJ wouldn't believe that. Rafe - No, he'd be out for blood. Nicole - Just make sure it's not yours because if he found out God only knows what would happen. Rafe tells her it's okay.

EJ goes up to the nurses station. Excuse me, Nicole Walker's baby ... I'm the father. Nurse - I thought the father was in with her right now. EJ - That man is definitely not the father. I am the father. Nurse - I'm sorry for your loss. EJ - I beg your pardon. Nurse - You haven't spoken to Ms Walker? EJ - No, I just got here. Nurse - I'm sorry, I'll get the doctor. EJ - You're here now. Nurse - Sir, you should talk to Ms Walker or the doctor. EJ - I'm talking to you. Nurse - I'm so sorry sir, the baby didn't make it. Cue shocked look / stare.

HTS - Part 2: Will and Sonny are at the park bench. Will declares that was intense. Sonny - Well you were upside down for awhile so that messes with your equilibrium. Will - I was upside down for an hour in the sky! Sonny - In the sky? You were 10 ft off the ground. Will - Anything above my head counts as the sky. (They're sitting with their arms around each other's shoulders). Sonny - It was a practice wall. Will - I don't care. Little rocks count as serious mountains to me. Sonny - Well this has been very instructive. So you're not going to come with me when I climb K2 again. Will - I don't know what that is but probably not. Sonny - Come on, you can come to base camp, make yak butter tea. Will - That's not a real thing. Sonny - It is and it's delicious and salty and I think you could be into it plus the Himalayas ... beautiful. Will - I guess it would be impressive to say I've been to the Himalayas. Can we go to the beach after? Sonny - Yeah we can do anything you want.

Gabi and Nick are laid back on the couch looking at the stars. Nick is pointing out Orion's Belt. Gabi - I should have been here all night. Were you an astronomer too? Nick - Too? Gabi - I mean you were like a mad scientist genius. Nick - Maybe one of those - scientist but I never took astronomy. Gabi - What! You know every constellation in the sky. Nick - Yeah I know. I learned it in prison from books and the skylight in my cell. It's amazing how you can focus when all you have is a one by two foot patch of sky. Every night it looks a little different. You learn to notice. And if you told me six months ago I'd have the whole sky and a beautiful girl next to me watching it ... Gabi - You think I'm beautiful? Nick - Yeah, I do. They're about to kiss as Will and Sonny walk up and Will calls out - What's up? Gabi tells them to come over.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Caroline comes back to Bo's table. Are you going to make me throw you out? Bo - Ma, Ciara is at a playdate, Hope is working, I can't reach her. I don't want to go home to any empty house. Caroline - Are you sure that's all. You're not waiting here for your Ma to go crackers. Bo - No crackers involved. Is it alright if I just hang out, please. Caroline - Okay suit yourself. Kayla comes in. Caroline - Let me guess, you're lonely too. Kayla - What? Caroline - Are you the second shift? Your brother is babysitting me all night and I don't need a babysitter. Kayla - I'm just hungry. Caroline - Would you like some pie? Kayla - I was really hoping for some clam chowder first if that's okay. She joins Bo. Bo - She's in rare form tonight, obviously scared. Kayla - Who wouldn't be? Bo - Yeah. Did you get any of the test results back? Kayla - Well I put a rush on things and what we do know so far is we can rule out any thyroid disorders or vitamin defiencies. Those would have been the best candidates to cause the memory loss. Bo mentions Alzheimer's. Kayla - Well that is the worst case scenario. Bo - Come on Kay, you've seen these cases before. I know you've got to go by the book and be very careful but don't you have a gut feeling on this. Does Ma have Alzheimer's? Kayla - I don't know what Mom has. Bo - Come on Kay, don't hold out on me. Kayla - I'm not holding out, I don't have some gut feeling about this, it's Mom. Even if I did I couldn't say. The possibility of Alzheimer's freaks everybody out and you don't just throw that out there lightly especially because there's so much guess work involved. Bo - Why isn't there a test for this? Kayla - Believe me, every doctor in the world wishes there was. It's just a process of elimination. We will just keep testing her until something shows up. Please don't jump ahead. Bo - We've got to be 3 steps ahead of this. When we get the diagnosis, we've got to be prepared or else Ma ... His cell rings. Hey Fancy Face, where are you? Hope - I'm at Jennifer's. Sorry I couldn't pick up. Abigail's having a really hard time. Bo - What's going on? Hope - Jen's in trouble. Bo - Okay, I'm on my way. I've got to go. Are you go to be here for a while. I know Ma doesn't want a babysitter ... Kayla - Adrienne is watching Joey so I can stay. Bo - If you need anything call, I'll be back as soon as I can. Caroline returns and asks him if he's leaving. Bo - Yeah, I found Hope and she needs some help. I'll be back. He leaves. Caroline gives Kayla her bowl - Here you go, 3 alarm chili. Kayla - Mom, that isn't ... Caroline starts laughing. Kayla teases - You're mean! Caroline - Get used to it; I'm going to stay mean no matter what.

Hospital - Part 3: EJ regroups - What happened? Nurse - I don't have the details sir. EJ - You work here. There must be a chart or something. You can read it. You must be able to tell me something. Nurse - Ms. Walker fell down a flight of stairs. EJ is surprised - she doesn't fall down a flight of stairs. Nurse - She was pushed. That's what I heard. EJ - Pushed by whom? Nurse - I really don't have the details sir. You need to speak to Ms Walker or the doctor. I'm sorry. EJ - Boy or girl? Nurse - It was a boy. Should I call the doctor for you? EJ shakes his head no as he stares into Nicole's room.

Rafe's place - Part 2: Sami thanks her mom for the ride. Marlena - Goodness, I haven't seen this place for a while. Sami - Give me a break. You just wanted to make sure I didn't make a detour to the hospital. Marlena - No, that never occurred to me. What I want is for you to be happy and I think you and Rafe have a real shot this time baby. Sami - Can you believe it! I want to believe it. I know we're going to have problems but if I can deal with Nicole having his baby anything else can't be that tough, right? Marlena - Well I don't want to tempt the Gods but I hope you are right. I'll see you very soon. They hug and Marlena leaves. Sami pulls out her cell but doesn't make a call. There's got to be another way to find out what's happening at that hospital, right?

Hospital - Part 4: Rafe is sitting in a chair when Nicole awakens with a start. He goes to her and tells her to stop fighting it. Your body needs to rest. You had a terrible accident. Nicole - It was no accident. I was pushed. Rafe - What? Nicole - Jennifer Horton. She pushed me down the stairs Rafe. Rafe - It's a bad dream. Nicole - It's true. Jennifer hates me and my baby ... she wanted us gone Rafe. She pushed me. Rafe - Are you sure? Nicole - People saw it. You have to make her pay Rafe. Lock her up and throw away the key. She killed my baby. Rafe - Okay I'll check it out. If need be I will launch an investigation. Right now you need to rest.

EJ is sitting (not sure if he's in the chapel or a waiting room) with his head down. A little boy walks up to him and asks him - Did they give you a shot? EJ - No, they didn't. Just had some sad news. Boy - Dad tells me a (song or psalm - can't imderstand) when I'm sad. EJ - You know that is very good advice. My father, unfortunately he's not at home and he doesn't give very good advice. Boy - Don't you have a family? EJ - I do. How about you? Do you have any brothers or sisters? I had a sister. Well she's gone. My brother, he's pretty angry with me at the moment. But I do have two wonderful children. They're my best friends and I love them very much. A woman walks up - Josh, let's go to the pharmacy. As the boy starts to follow his mother EJ stops him. Hey, watch out for that shoelace ... can I? He ties it for the boy. Okay. Boy - I bet you're a good dad. They leave. EJ breaks down and cries.

HTS - Part 3: Gabi - How was your date? Will - Nauseating, actually. Sonny laughs. He's exaggerating. Will - No I'm not. He made me climb a wall. Gabi - What! Will - I told you it was a big deal. Gabi - You got Will off the ground? Sonny - Only about 10ft. Gabi - That's so huge. Will doesn't do heights. Here's the thing. On our first date we went to the fair and I was trying the whole night to get him on the ferris wheel. He would not get on to save my life. Will - First of all it's unsupported heights and a tin box ... Nick - You two dated? Gabi - A while ago before Will realised he wasn't into girls. Cue flashback of recent sex. Will tells Sonny they should get going. Sonny shakes Nick's hand - It was very nice to meet you. They leave. Gabi - What's going on? Nick - Nothing. I didn't know Will was gay. Gabi - Well that surprised me too. He didn't know he was gay when we were going out ... maybe he did know, he was just confused you know. Anyway I'm happy for him. It's a big deal coming out and I'm sure it's a huge relief and at least he knows who he is now. And Sonny, he's an amazing guy. Nick - Yeah. He seems nice. Gabi grabs their empty coffee cups to throw in the garbage. Nick watches Sonny and Will who are window shopping.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Roman walks in and joins Kayla and Caroline at the bar. Caroline - Not you too! Roman - What's going on? Caroline - Did your brother call you? Roman - No, why should he? Ma, what's wrong? Caroline - Nothing! Roman - Okay, Kayla? Caroline - Not now. Kayla - Mom, he's going to find out. Roman - Somebody start talking to me. Caroline - I didn't want to worry you. I've been forgetting things ... there's more ... there's a chance I might have Alzheimer's. Roman and Caroline hug. Caroline tells him she needs to go and work. Roman - Not until you make me a promise. Caroline - Don't be a bully. Roman - I won't but you promise me that you won't do any more tests without telling me about it. I want to know what is going on. Now you promise me okay. Caroline - I promise. Now you either order or go. I made the chicken you like. Roman - Alright, I'll take it to go. Roman joins Kayla. No way I can eat. Hell, I'm not hungry. Kayla - Well you better make a run for it. Roman - What the hell, Alzheimer's? Ma can't have Alzheimer's.

Alice's house - Part 1: Hope - Oh God, it looks like Jennifer's going to be spending the whole night in jail. Bo - What's the charge? Hope - Murder 2. Bo - No! How the hell did they come up with intent. Hope - I don't know. I have absolutely no idea. Apparently Nicole and Jennifer have been fighting in public. Bo - There's no way Jen meant to hurt her. Hope - Of course not. She wouldn't hurt a fly. Bo - Where's Abby? Hope - She's upstairs on the phone with Bill. I need to take some things to Jennifer down at the station. Do you want to come with me? On second thought maybe you should stay here in case Abigail needs you. Bo - I've got to get back to the Pub. Ma needs my help. Hope - Of course. What's going on? What happened? Did you talk to her about the memory lapses. Bo - Yeah. Hope - How'd she take it? What did she say? Bo - We talked. She'll be fine. Hope - Sounds like something happened. Bo - It was a tough conversation but now it's over. Hope - Forever or for now? Please, you've got to talk to me. What's going on? You're holding out on me. Bo - No, well kinda ... I promised Ma. Hope - You honestly think your Mom wants you to keep me in the dark. Bo - You've got enough on your plate with Jen. Hope - I can still think about you and your mom. I'm here. No matter what else is going on I'm always here. Okay. Bo - Okay but I don't want Ma ticked off with me right now, it would just be another distraction. Hope - Of course, I completely understand. But if what I suspect is true Bo you really look like you need to talk about it.

Hospital - Part 5: EJ peeks around the corner as Rafe approaches the nurse and asks ask how much sedative Nicole has had. Nurse - Enough that she should be out by now. The doctor couldn't believe it when I said she was still awake. Rafe - It doesn't feel right to leave her. Nurse - I can see that but there's a better chance she'll sleep if there's nobody in the room. Rafe - Right. Rafe gives her his number. Call me if there's any problems, any time. Dr. Jonas said he would be back soon. Nurse - He's already called in. Rafe - That's good. Thanks. He leaves. EJ waits until the area is clear. He takes out his cell phone and calls Justin. It's EJ. Do me a favour would you. Don't worry about sending that lab technician down here. I have a better way to handle the situation. Thanks. He stares in on a sleeping Nicole. He hits Record on his cell and goes into her room. He looms over her and calls out her name. Nicole - Rafe. EJ - No, love, it's me. She opens her eyes and gives him a wary look.

Rafe's place - Part 4: When Rafe comes in Sami acts all bubbly. Hey, did she have the baby? How did it go? What happened? What does he look like? Rafe - No. Sami - Oh, it was false alarm. It's okay. Those things happen all the time. Rafe sits on the couch. No. She lost it. Sami - What? Rafe - He didn't make it. Sami - Rafe, I'm so sorry. She hugs him. I can't imagine what she's going through; losing another child. Rafe - She's in shreds. Sami - She's tough. Tell me. Rafe - What? Sami - Anything you want to say. Whatever you're thinking, whatever you're feeling. Rafe just shakes his head. Sami - It's okay. Come here. She holds him close. I'm so sorry. I love you, I love you so much. I'm so sorry. I wish I could take away the pain. They kiss.

Hospital - Part 6: Nicole - Not now EJ please. EJ - I heard. Nicole - I can't talk now. EJ - I know. I don't want to fight. I came to say one thing. Nicole - What? EJ - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Tears run down Nicole's face. EJ - I was always incredibly sorry I wasn't here the last time this happened to you. I'm here now. Nicole - I lost him EJ. How could I lose him? EJ - The nurse said somebody pushed you down a flight of stairs. Nicole - Jennifer Horton. EJ - Why would Jennifer Horton push you down a flight of stairs. Nicole cries - I don't know. She's crazy ever since Jack died. She hates me. I should have never moved in with her. EJ - Well she's going to pay for what she's done. I promise you she's going to pay.

HTS - Part 4: Gabi comes back and tells Nick she has to go. I still have a lot of homework and unfortunately it doesn't involve me looking up at the sky. Nick - I'll walk you back. Gabi - Isn't that like going back to work for you? Nick - You're not work Gabi. I don't mind. Gabi - Let's just say our goodbyes because it's so pretty and I had a lot of fun. Nick - Yeah me too. So again, soon? Gabi - Yeah. They kiss.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Caroline sits down across from Kayla. How soon can I start treatment? Kayla - What? Caroline - Well there are medications for Alzheimer's. You told me there are certain things that I can take. Kayla - If that's what you have! There will be treatments yes. Caroline - Why don't we start now? Kayla - There's still other tests you need to have. You need to have a MRI, some neuro-pyschological tests done ... Caroline - Kayla I don't want to waste one minute. I don't want to pussyfoot around. It cuts into the time that I have left. Kayla - I understand that and I know you're on top of this and I appreciate ... Caroline - I am on top of it and the number one thing I need from my number 1 girl is honest answers. Kayla - I promise you. Caroline - If it is Alzheimer's, I take the drugs right now, how much time might that buy me before my mind is gone.

Alice's house - Part 2: Bo - So she drops this tray of glasses, they shatter all over the place and she kneels down amongst the shards and starts picking them up with her bare hands. So I go over and try to help her, stop her and she screams at me. She thinks I'm Pop. Hope - OMG Bo. Bo - You know I try to settle her down and I do and she looks at me ... this look on her face ... she didn't know who I was and finally the cloud lifted or whatever happens and that was even worse. I mean, she just looked so fragile and scared and lost. She could just go away, slip away from us and still be standing right there. Hope goes over to him and holds him.

Hospital - Part 7: EJ - I'm going to make it my life's work to make sure that Jennifer Horton regrets the day that she was born. Nicole - That's sweet. Thank you. EJ - I will have justice for this. Nicole, I heard you and Rafe. I was coming in here when I heard you talking about keeping up the lie. Nicole - It wasn't what you think. EJ - Nicole, please, don't. You don't have the energy. It doesn't matter. You lost a child today. I mean everything else is irrelevant. Would you please tell me that it was my child so we can grieve together. Just tell me. That's all I want.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Tuesday, October 16th

rafe and Nicole in her hospital room
she says we have to keep lying about it dont we?
He says yeah i think thats for the best
she says Ej has to keep believing that you are the babys father.
Ej is listening outside the door.
Rafe says Hey dont you worry about that right now
Ej leaves
nic says im sorry im so sorry
you miss him too dont you
rafe says yeah
she says i blew it
i should have protected my baby
i deserve any rotten thing that happens to me
im so sorry
she cries and he hugs her.

Caroline and bo at the pub
she says i know you are worried about me
but this hovering has got to stop
i dont need it,,,, go home.

nick comes out and gabi comes in and says we are still opened
he says mrs. Brady wanted to catch the late dinner crowd
she says i didnt know i was at the library
he says its ok
its slow
she says she was studying astronomy
and it isnt as easy they said
he says he will help her
you want to go out
she says is this a date
he says if you say yes
she says yes

Will and sonny at the coffee place
sonny says he is glad john and marlena left
cuz there is something he wanted to do with him

sami is calling the hospital again
asking about nicole and baby
yeah im family
ok her best friend ,,,close enough
of course i understand
she says this is ridiculous he needs backup even if he dosnt know it
she leaves the loft

Ej calls Justin and says he wants someone from the dna lab down to the hospital now
Nicole had the baby tonight
and i have absolute proof
that this baby is mine
and given the deliberate attempts
to keep me from this child, we have enough evidence to file an emergency petition with the courthouse granting me full custody
im going to take my kid home tomorrow

sami talks to marlena at the square
she tell her she thinks nicole is having her baby tonight
she was this rafe when dan called
and said she was at the hospital
mar says so rafe didnt invite you
sami says not in so many words
but i think he needs my support right now
mar says i want it to work with you and rafe
sami says i do too
mar says if you go to the hospital it will upset Nicole
if you go
you and nicole will butt heads
sami says then i wont fight with her
even if she pushes me
mar says you have never walked away from a fight in your life
sami says why did you have to be here
mar says arent you that i was
sami says yes im glad
i dont want to mess this up

rafe tells Nicole to rest
she says you and dan
you got to keep dan quiet too no confessing
not ever
you cant tell your sister or sami
i would take the hit
i would say it was all me
i switched the test ,i lied ,you 2 didnt know
but ej wouldnt believe that
rafe says no he would be out for blood
she says make sure its not yours
if he found out god only knows what would happen

Ej asks the nurse about nicole walkers baby
says im the father
she says i thought the father was in with her
he says that man is not the father
im the father
she says oh im sorry for your loss
he says i beg your pardon
you havent spoken to miss. Walker?
He says no i just got here
she says ill get the doctor
he says no you are here now
she says you should talk to miss walker or the doctor
he says im talking to you
she says im so sorry sir the baby didnt make it

Will and sonny outside
Will says i was upside down for an hour in the sky
sonny says you were 10 feet off the ground
sonny says it was a practice wall
this has been very instructive
you arent going to come with me when i climb K2 again?
Will says probably not
sonny says the Himalayas are beautiful
Will says could we go to the beach after
sonny says yeah we could do anything you want

nick and gabi in the square on the couch looking up at the sky
he is showing her the constellations in the sky
she says you were a mad scientist genius were you an astronomer too
he say she was a scientist
but never took astronomy
she says but you know every constellation in the sky
he says he learned it in prison from books and his skylight in his cell
he tells her she is beautiful
he goes to kiss her
and will and sonny walk over

Bo asks caroline if its alright if he hangs out
kayla comes in
she says i dont need a babysitter
kay says im just hungry
like to have some clam chowder
she goes to get it
bo tells kay she is in rare form tonight probably scared
kay says we can rule out any vitamin deficiencies and thyroid disorder
those would have been the best candidates to cause memory loss
Alzheimers is the worse case scenario
Bo says dont you have a gut feeling on this

EJ says what happened?
The nurse says i dont have the details
he says but you work here , cant you look at a chart,,,,you can read it
you must be able to tell me something
she says miss walker fell down a flight of stairs
he says Nicole didnt just fall down the stairs
she says she heard she was pushed
he says by who
she says i dont have the details, you need to talk to miss walker or the doctor
EJ says boy or a girl
she says it was a boy
shall i call the doctor for you
he shakes his head
and looks over at rafe and Nicole through the window

kay says i dont know what mom has i have no gut feeling about this, its mom
even if i did i couldnt say
the possibility of Alzheimers freaks everybody out
there is so much guess work involved
he says why isnt there a test for this
she says its a process of elimination
dont jump ahead
he says we have to be 3 steps ahead of this when we get the diagnosis , we have to be prepared
Hope calls Bo
says she is with abi
jen is in trouble
bo tells kay he has to go help Hope
kay says she will stay with mom Adrienne is watching joey
bo tells his mom he has to go help Hope
he will be back
he leaves
Caroline gives kayla 3 alarm chili
kay says this isnt
caroline laughs
kay says you are mean
Caroline says get use to it im going to stay mean
no matter what

Marlena drives sami back to the loft
mar says i want you to be happy and i think you and rafe have a real shot this time
sami says i want to believe its true, i know there will be problems
but if i can deal with the fact that nicole is having his baby
anything else cant be that tough right?
Mar says i wouldnt want to tempt the gods buti do hope you are right
marlena leaves
sami goes to call rafe again but says there has to be another way to find out whats happening at the hospital right?

rafe is sitting on the chair in Nicoles
room
she wakes up
he says says stop fighitng it
your body needs to rest
you were in a terrible accident
she says it was no accident
i was pushed
he says what
she says jennifer horton
she pushed me down the stairs
he says sounds like a bad dream
she says no its true jennifer hates me and my baby ,she wanted us gone she pushed me
he says are you sure
she says yes people saw it
you have to make her pay, lock her up and throw away the key she killed my baby
he says ill check it out
you need to rest

Ej is in a waiting room sitting down with his head down
a little boy comes in with his arm in a sling
and says did they give you a shot
Ej says um no they didnt
i just had some sad news
he says call home
dad tells me to tell him when im sad
EJ says thats very good advice
my father isnt at home
and he doesnt give very good advice
the boy says dont you have any other family
Ej says i do ,how about you
do you have any brother or sisters?
The boy nods his head
Ej says i had a sister
now she....she is gone
(little boy is looking so sad
and he is a very good little actor)
EJ says and a brother
he is angry at me at the moment
but i have 2 wonderful children, they are my best friends and i love them very much
the boys mother
comes in and says josh come on we have to get to the pharmacy
Ej says watch out for your laces
and asks him if he can tie them for him ,so he does
josh says i bet you are a good dad
EJ says i try ,,,now go on get out of here
they leave and close the door
Ej cries

gabi asks Will and sonny how was their date
nauseating says Will
he made me climb a wall
gabi says you got Will to get off the ground
sonny says it was only 10 feet
she says thats huge Will doesnt do heights
on our first date he wouldnt get on the Ferris wheel
nick says you 2 dated
she says awhile ago before Will realized he wasnt in to girls
she has a sex with Will flashback

Roman comes into the pub
Caroline says not you too
roman says whats going on
Caroline says did your brother call you
he says no whats going on
Caroline says nothing
kay says he is going to find out
he says someone start talking
Caroline says i didnt want you to worry
i had some tests
i have been forgetting things
not sure but there is a chance i might have Alzheimers

Bo goes over to talk to Hope
she tells him about Nicole and Jennifer and the baby
he doesnt believe Jennifer would do such a thing
Hope says she has to go to the station and give Jennifer something
Bo tells Hope he has to get back to the pub
she wants to know what happened with his mother

rafe goes out and talks to the nurse
the nurse tells him Nicole should be out by now
maybe she will sleep if there is no one in the room
he leaves his number tells her to call him if there are any problems any time
Ej is listening
when rafe leaves
he calls Justin and tells him not to worry about sending the lab tech down, i have a better way to handle this situation

Will says we should go
sonny tells nick it was nice meeting him
they leave
gabi says whats going on
nick says nothing i didnt know Will was gay
she says yeah it surprised me too
when we were going out he was confused
im happy for him
it a big deal coming out
and sonny is an amazing guy
nick says yeah he seems nice
nick watches sonny and Will
with their arms around each other

Bo tells Hope
he promised his mom he wouldnt say anything
Hope says you look like you need to talk about it

Ej looks in nicoles window
he sets his phone to record
and he goes into her room
she is sleeping
he says Nicole
she says rafe
he says no love
its me
she looks at him
sami is home waiting
rafe comes in
she says hey did she have the baby how did it go what does he look like
he says no
she says oh it was a false alarm thats ok those things happen all the time
he sits down and says she lost it
she says what
he says he didnt make it
she says im so sorry
she hugs him

Nicole says not now Ej please
he says i heard
she says i cant talk now
he says i know
i dont want to fight
i came to say one thing
she says what?
He sits down
and says im sorry
im so sorry

gabi tells nick she has lots of homework, she has to go
he says will walk you back
she says lets just say our goodbyes here
i had a lot of fun
he says me too,,,again soon
she says yeah
they kiss

roman hugs his ma
she says i need to go work
he says promise me you wont do anymore tests without telling me i want to know whats going on
she says i promise
she goes to get him some chicken to go
he sits with kayla
he says no way i can eat
im not hungry
what the hell Alzheimers
ma cant have Alzheimers

sami says i cant imagine what she is going through to lose another child
he says she is in shreds
she says she is tough
tell me
he says what?
She says Anything
anything you want to say what ever you are thinking and feeling
he laughs
she says that ok too
its ok
you just be
she hugs him

EJ says i was always so incredibly sorry
i wasnt here last time this happened to you
im here now
she says i lost him Ej
how could i lose him
he says the nurse said someone pushed you down the stairs
she says yeah ,,Jennifer Horton
he says why would Jennifer do that
she says i dont know she is crazy
ever since jack died
she hates me, i should have never moved in with her
he says well she will pay for what she has done
i promise you she is going to pay
(this seemed to make nicole happy )

Caroline asks kayla how soon can she start treatment
for Alzheimers
kay says if thats what you have there will be treatment
caroline says why dont we start now
kay says you still need more tests
Caroline says i dont want to waste one minute
im on top of it and i need honest answers
kay says i promise you
ma says if i take the drugs right now
how much time will that buy me until my mind is gone?

Bo tells Hope everything that happened between him and his mom
about her thinking he was pop
she didnt know who he was
then the cloud lifted and that was worse
she looked so fragile scared and lost
she could just slip sway from us and still be standing right there
she hugs him

sami kisses rafe
and says im so sorry
i love you
i love you so much im so sorry
wish i could take away the pain
he kisses her

Ej says im going to make it my lifes work to make sure Jennifer Horton regrets the day she was born
Nicole says thats uh....sweet
thank you
he says i will have justice for my son
she gives him a look
he says i heard you and rafe earlier i was coming in here and
i heard you talking about keeping up the lie
she says it wasnt what you think
he says no please dont
you dont have the energy it doesnt matter
we lost a child today ,i mean everything is irrelevant compared to that right?
Please just tell me he was my child so we can grieve together
just tell me thats all i want
the phone is still recording
laying on the bed

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im glad ej finally knows the truth. Im more convinced than ever that nicole really believes that jen pushed her though because if she is sedated it would be hard for her to lie

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

oh Jesus ya think EJ giv e a fuck about this baby, THis selfish man dont really care he used it as an opportunity to get to sami vagina that is nauseating and truly disgusting whateever it is that anyone can love about this Cold character is beyond me. :puke:

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Ok so Nick and Sonny Leaves at the same house but they just now meeting each other OH OK

anyway I let that slide if Nick turn out homophobic and have very hot passionate steamy conversation with Sonny can you say hot Posted Image

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

I noticed that the recent couples kiss Safe and Nabi and WilSon didnt, Days I am not having it, even tho WilSon is not my piece of cake I respect this storyline and demand equal treatement I AM NOT HAVING IT DAYS NOT AGAIN

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I like the writing for EJ in this episode. Even though he never had any opportunity to be a part of this baby's life it's good to see how much he still cared and wanted him. The scenes with the little boy sound very touching. And taping the conversation with Nicole? Good for him. :)

Thanks for posting, ladies!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ilovecandy
Oct 15 2012, 02:04 PM
oh Jesus ya think EJ giv e a fuck about this baby, THis selfish man dont really care he used it as an opportunity to get to sami vagina that is nauseating and truly disgusting whateever it is that anyone can love about this Cold character is beyond me. :puke:
And Nicole is using the baby to hold onto loser Tanman. I'm not liking the writing for either of them right now. Though to me it's more proof of why they should be together. What a waste. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 15 2012, 02:12 PM
I like the writing for EJ in this episode. Even though he never had any opportunity to be a part of this baby's life it's good to see how much he still cared and wanted him. The scenes with the little boy sound very touching. And taping the conversation with Nicole? Good for him. :)

Thanks for posting, ladies!
I love that side of EJ, the side that people on the show rarely see. :'(

monie1973

So are Will and Sonny going to go away together, sounds interesting:)

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok, this is hard scenes with Ari and James very good acting despite shitty story! The new nurse is very cute and great acting from this actress! Safe one word .... pathetic! Favorite Scene EJ and the little boy!

Ireland98

Mostly Boring episode :sleep:

Glad to finally see more NABI. I guess the WilSon and NABI scenes are okay but not that interesting. Not impressed with the greeting of cousins, Nick and Will, since I assume this is the 1st they've seen each other since Nick got out of prison. You can see Nick's obsessiveness with Gabi starting to kick in too.

EJ finds out he's the father and then soon after, finds out his son has died :'(

SAFE :puke:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I love ej promising to get Jen. It probably won't lead any where since this is TomSell writing and Jen is the wittle wictim of big bad Nicole Dimera.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The scene with Ej and the little boy sounds good. It's nice that they finally allowed him to be a part of the story of his child dying. :sarcasm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

It's interesting that Nicole has been lying to EJ about the baby for months, but he still has no problem believing Nicole when she tells him that Jennifer pushed her down the stairs. I know he heard a small version of the story from a nurse, but he has to know the original story came from Nicole. Daniel and Rafe somewhat doubt Nicole, but EJ believes her right off the bat.
Edited by camera shy, Oct 15 2012, 03:21 PM.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I saw the day ahead video, James is one exceptional actor, he can say more with his face than his dialogue! :hail:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I can see myself tomorrow laughing my ass off while Ej cries. Don't know what it is with James when he 'acts like he's crying' but he's AWFUL.....it really makes me laugh...no joke....I'm sure tomorrow will be no different.

That being said the talk with the little boy sounds nice but Ej isn't a good parent, never has been, I don't even think he tries...he SAYS he tries...but he doesn't actually do much of it...Ej just shouldn't have kids period....then again neither should half of Salem, they are such awful parents.

I don't like the fact that Ej just took advantage of Nicole's vulnerable state and immediately recorded her conversation....but Ej is once again not that sharp.....did he not realize that while he's recording Nicole's confession he also is threatening Jen in the process.....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 15 2012, 03:25 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LuvingLumi
Oct 15 2012, 03:24 PM
I can see myself tomorrow laughing my ass off while Ej cries. Don't know what it is with James when he 'acts like he's crying' but he's AWFUL.....it really makes me laugh...no joke....I'm sure tomorrow will be no different.

That being said the talk with the little boy sounds nice but Ej isn't a good parent, never has been, I don't even think he tries...he SAYS he tries...but he doesn't actually do much of it...Ej just shouldn't have kids period....then again neither should half of Salem, they are such awful parents.

I don't like the fact that Ej just took advantage of Nicole's vulnerable state and immediately recorded her conversation....but Ej is once again not that sharp.....did he not realize that while he's recording Nicole's confession he also is threatening Jen in the process.....
Does he suppose to sympathetic to Nicole? She lied through the whole pregnancy :shrug:

I'll say that she gets what she deserved ( not that she lost the baby) but the confession.

Fail to see how Nicole is somehow the victim.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought we were just going to see Nick/Gabi on their first date, nothing of Nick asking her, no foundation no nothing. Glad I was wrong. Can't wait for tomorrow! :wub:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 15 2012, 03:21 PM
I saw the day ahead video, James is one exceptional actor, he can say more with his face than his dialogue! :hail:
Yes, so true! James is an outstanding actor and he could easily move on to bigger challenges if he wanted to! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply