Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Newcomers headed to Y&R; Two New Genoa City Hunks
Topic Started: Oct 15 2012, 06:14 PM (2,501 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

I'd also be ok with neither guy being for Lily. I'd hate to see either one wasted being an interloper for Lane. As for CK being recurring, well she happily tweeted awhile ago that there's big plans for Lily and how its a long time coming. Redaric's audition had Lily working at Jabot with Tyler working under her. Who knows if that is still the plan though.
Edited by Peridott, Oct 16 2012, 12:55 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Oct 16 2012, 11:53 AM
Peridott
Oct 16 2012, 10:39 AM
This was long overdue. All we've had is Devon for years and he does nothing for me. The young set is very low on hunks in general. :boobs: :cheer: ...

Yikes Devon is not even in the same league as these two in the appearance dept! Neither is Cane. :lol:

Frankly I have lost interest in Lily so, I'd be ok if neither are for her. Besides, how are they going to make a sl for her when she is on recurring?? I don't mind if one is for Avery if they aren't doing her and Paul...just cuz I really don't want her with Nick!!

how about if one of them takes Roxanne away from Devon?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 16 2012, 01:10 PM
3WishGenie
Oct 16 2012, 11:53 AM
Peridott
Oct 16 2012, 10:39 AM
This was long overdue. All we've had is Devon for years and he does nothing for me. The young set is very low on hunks in general. :boobs: :cheer: ...

Yikes Devon is not even in the same league as these two in the appearance dept! Neither is Cane. :lol:

Frankly I have lost interest in Lily so, I'd be ok if neither are for her. Besides, how are they going to make a sl for her when she is on recurring?? I don't mind if one is for Avery if they aren't doing her and Paul...just cuz I really don't want her with Nick!!

how about if one of them takes Roxanne away from Devon?
Roxanne who? Shes been on the air a total of 2 times this year, and the only time we see her is for random fuck scenes with Devon or the lame Winters family get togethers at the Athletic club

Peridott
Member Avatar

Having a guy come between Devon and Roxy would be stupid since their relationship largely takes place offscreen and we know nothing about Roxy to begin with.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I feel for those dudes if their characters are getting involved with Lane. I remember when they did Daily again and Lily was getting called all kinds of names and being dragged on MBs because how dare she want anyone else but Cane.

I hope these guys can act. This show needs some new blood, especially some eye candy.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Oct 16 2012, 06:18 AM[/quote
Good looking out LandD.. I'm glad they chose the Redaric guy. :)Didn't we say we needed some new eye candy... Wish Granted!

queenmoe06
[/quote
:boobs: :boobs: L&D...I'm about to change my position from NEVER watching Y&R to trying to whore :boobs: myself out to these 2 men!!! :wine: DAMN!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

^^^Hell to the yes y'all so anxious to see'em on screen, Say Dott those other pics u posted..MERCY'ME..

I'm happily doin a Bey Dance right now.
Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Oct 16 2012, 02:23 PM
Having a guy come between Devon and Roxy would be stupid since their relationship largely takes place offscreen and we know nothing about Roxy to begin with.
well thank you for your input, but, maybe, they might bring devon & roxanne to the forefront and do a story about roxanne, and since we know nothing about roxanne, this could be a good time to explore the character.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 16 2012, 04:08 PM
Peridott
well thank you for your input, but, maybe, they might bring devon & roxanne to the forefront and do a story about roxanne, and since we know nothing about roxanne, this could be a good time to explore the character.
Plus Devon really needs his ass handed to him after all that mouthing off he's been doing to Tucker. What better way then it be by the hands of one of these lovely hunks! :cheer:

Peridott
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
I suppose. Maybe their random bed scene means they will be brought to the forefront and get a story.
Edited by Peridott, Oct 16 2012, 06:18 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Peridott
What is there to explore? Roxanne is pointless, she has been on Y&R for over three years and she plays such a tiny role.. their better off just creating their own character to be involved with Devon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply