Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Muhney: Y&R is " On the Cusp of Change"
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 06:34 AM (3,603 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Superwoman
Oct 16 2012, 03:45 PM
It's not paying attention to him, he is everywhere... Controlling boards and shit. If he would not get upset eveytime someone says something bad about him, or running his mouth like a b**t, maybe i would like him a little. A real actor wouldn't waste his time like he does.He should focus on whats important, acting... Which i think he is not really good at... He overdoes it and it shows.... Maybe it's just me....when he started the show, actually i thought he was ok but now he is really not doing it for me....
Maybe he's desperately campaigning for an Emmy lol. I doubt they will pay attention to him though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

MM just came across as if he thought he was the new head writer and was dictating the storylines. He came across very pompous in this interview.

Dart180
Member Avatar

:angry:
Who the fuck is MM to tell us the viewers what we should accept or not?

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Why is MAB still listed in the credits if she's all done?

Nicole Walker

TeamMuhney!

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Can't stand Adam. He's one of the reasons that I can't watch the show regularly.

koos

Rising star of Y&R... funny, I thought he was more of a rising star EIGHT YEARS AGO on Veronica Mars. WTF?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

koos
Oct 18 2012, 01:06 PM
Rising star of Y&R... funny, I thought he was more of a rising star EIGHT YEARS AGO on Veronica Mars. WTF?
Clearly his star hasn't gone much further :hmmph:

bmfan
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 16 2012, 09:31 AM
I'll bash the douche if I want to bash the douche. Perhaps its the fact he is talking like he is the EP that makes me ill. Or the fact he was kissing Maria's tush and suddenly sings a different tune when she gets canned and automatically starts brown nosing JPf. Or how he throws his coworkers under the bus or tries to control message boards. or maybe it is the fact he is Branco's b*tch and a combination of all the above.

We really need to try and get MM on this board, lol. It would be a rude awakening for him.
He is so two faced!! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. MM lips must be dry with all that ass kissin. Fake ass. :lol:

bmfan
Member Avatar

Sorry for the double posts.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

No problem, it happens :)

MAB Fan Club

Love it. MM certainly knows how to give a great interview full of relevant information.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:18 PM
Love it. MM certainly knows how to give a great interview full of relevant information.
relevant to who? himself?

MAB Fan Club

Sammie Jo
Oct 18 2012, 05:30 PM
MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:18 PM
relevant to who? himself?
MM has a ton of fans. Myself included. I loved reading his interview. I just hope he gets more screen time. He's so insightful.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ok, it's MM and his split personality. Talking to himself in the mirror telling himself how good he is and telling MAB how fantastic she is/was. Careful kissing that mirror MM, someone might catch you and lock you up in the loony bin.

MAB Fan Club

MM is the future of Y&R. His transition to star of Y&R when EB retires will be seamless and personally, I can't wait!

Queen B
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 06:17 PM
MM is the future of Y&R. His transition to star of Y&R when EB retires will be seamless and personally, I can't wait!
Uh, if anything it'll be JM taking that spot..not MM

MAB Fan Club

Queen B
Oct 18 2012, 06:18 PM
MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 06:17 PM
Uh, if anything it'll be JM taking that spot..not MM
JM is nice to look at, no doubt. But Adam is his father's son. I think it would be a grave mistake to set Nick up to take over Victor's role once Victor eventually rides off into the sunset one day (assuming Y&R is still airing).

Only1Way
Member Avatar

MM must be screwy if he thinks he's going to be top dog. MM and SC belong together. They are both nuts.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Only1Way
Oct 18 2012, 08:04 PM
MM and SC belong together. They are both nuts.
:mellow: :huh1:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply