Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Muhney: Y&R is " On the Cusp of Change"
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 06:34 AM (3,550 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 06:17 PM
MM is the future of Y&R. His transition to star of Y&R when EB retires will be seamless and personally, I can't wait!
Posted Image

You have a long wait, EB just signed a new contract.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

MM will be gone soon.
Ass kissing only goes just so far. They will get tired of his nose in their ass and back burner him. If that doesn't work they will can him.

MAB Fan Club

MM is a talented actor and can always borrow a page from Adam's playbook and seduce the many male executives that would be more than willing to keep him around with the right incentive.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

MM is an ass.
When he was standing at Sharon's looking out the window at the fire his honey started I kept thinking that the background music should have been Garth Brooks song, "Thunder Rolls." Then sitting there openly lying to his wife about where he was the music could have played on.
Again, a man runs in to rescue Sharon and clean up her mess. Saving her was a heroic gesture and they can't kill off Sharon... but having him do damage control for her again is just stupid.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 19 2012, 11:08 AM
MM will be gone soon.
Ass kissing only goes just so far. They will get tired of his nose in their ass and back burner him. If that doesn't work they will can him.
If he goes, can they cast Chris Egan in the role again? He was a much more believable Adam to me. It'll be interesting to see who will rub JFP the wrong way and get relegated to the nosebleeds.

Evan
Member Avatar

Muhney and Sharon Case are obviously getting what they both want: SHADAM.
It works for me, their chemistry on air is smoking hot.

ratfink
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 06:17 PM
MM is the future of Y&R. His transition to star of Y&R when EB retires will be seamless and personally, I can't wait!
People..People...why do you let this clown bait you like this........... :toetap: Ignore the idiot... :toetap:

Evan
Member Avatar

I personally like MM, and I find his Twitter page pretty funny, but I can understand why he'd rub some people up the wrong way.
My own opinion is that he was set to leave Y&R until the new regime promised him the return of Adam/Sharon.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sharon likes anything Newman. Adam likes being in front of the camera. If hooking back up with Sharon gets him there then he's all for it. Glory whores.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Oct 20 2012, 02:24 AM
I personally like MM, and I find his Twitter page pretty funny, but I can understand why he'd rub some people up the wrong way.
My own opinion is that he was set to leave Y&R until the new regime promised him the return of Adam/Sharon.
just because he's helping her out doesn't have to mean they're getting back together again, I sure hope not anyway, I like chelsea and adam together.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I like em together too but I don't see Chelsea as the kind of woman that will take to his lying. Sure he isn't poking her (Sharon) yet. Maybe Adam will be a stand up guy (har har) and when he's confronted with his lying will fess up and tell Chelsea why he's doing it. But with his background and history, he won't. He'll sacrifice his marriage for a woman that has only used men along the way... in the name of love. GMAB

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 20 2012, 10:09 AM
I like em together too but I don't see Chelsea as the kind of woman that will take to his lying. Sure he isn't poking her (Sharon) yet. Maybe Adam will be a stand up guy (har har) and when he's confronted with his lying will fess up and tell Chelsea why he's doing it. But with his background and history, he won't. He'll sacrifice his marriage for a woman that has only used men along the way... in the name of love. GMAB
This is what I fear. He sacrifices his marriage and for what? A woman who won't be taking him back at the end of the day. He'll be left staring and drooling at her from afar like an obsessed idiot. Maybe I'm in denial about Shadam, but I'm sure that Sharon wants her family back and a Shadam reunion will get her none of that! We already heard Noah say it, he does not approve of the choices she made in the past and can't support her. So if she ever wants him to speak to her again, that won't be the way to go. Then again, they might pull a Victor and land her in a hospital bed and everything she's ever done will be forgiven and forgotten.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Daytime
Oct 16 2012, 08:47 AM
This dude is so full of himself... He really thinks he is the bread and butter of Y&R.
MM thinks he is YnR and his ego is bigger then the Smithsonian. Loves to hear himself talk about himself.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Evan
Oct 20 2012, 02:24 AM
He did say he tried out for a part on a prime time TV show but that they chose someone else. I haven't really seen anyone that wants him. He has tried out for several prime time TV shows and never made the cut .

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 19 2012, 11:08 AM
MM will be gone soon.
I sure hope so just to show him he is not Mr. Young and Restless like he thinks he is.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

He said he was up for the role in Hawaii Five-0 but in the end, they picked the better guy.

Bremol
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 20 2012, 08:44 AM
Sharon likes anything Newman. Adam likes being in front of the camera. If hooking back up with Sharon gets him there then he's all for it. Glory whores.
So if Newman Enterprises started making sex toys, she'd have a dresser full of them :P

I agree, though. She and Adam are both glory whores. Putting her with Adam only furthered her ruination. NO woman stays involved with the man that stole her baby and told her the baby died! At least no SANE woman.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Well, she isn't sane then. She's taken him back twice and forgiven him for it.
If they are going to give her a brain tumor, and blame all her stupid actions on that tumor, how big is it and how many years has she had it?
If it's going to be that old and that big, she shouldn't have much of a brain in there when they take it out. Took up most of the room.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 20 2012, 08:36 PM
He said he was up for the role in Hawaii Five-0 but in the end, they picked the better guy.
Story of his life right there. Frankly, he shouldn't be telling us he is under consideration for roles, makes it look worse when he doesn't get it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply