Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, October 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 01:09 PM (6,651 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350410871/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Script Writer: Jeanne Marie Ford

Private jet: - Part 1: Kristen is drinking champagne. The steward comes to refill her glass and tells her they've made up some time in the air so they should be landing on schedule. Good. I like being where I'm supposed to be when I'm supposed to be there.

HTS - Part 1: John pours 2 glasses of champagne. Well sweetheart, we've got ourselves a date night. Marlena - And I'm with the finest date in the world. I wasn't expecting champagne. John - You probably weren't expecting to stay out after 9pm either. Marlena laughs. I still have a few surprises left in me after all these years. Marlena - Oh my darling man, you surprise me every single day. John - Is that a good thing? Marlena - That's a very good thing. Life could be a bit dull without surprises.

Alice's house: Repeat of Bo telling Hope about his mother's condition. As Hope holds him she tells him she's so sorry. I know you want to respect your mom's privacy. She needs our prayers, our love, our support and so do you Brady. Bo - No, this isn't about me. I've got to be strong for her just like she's always been for me. Hope - Does Kay have a diagnosis? Bo - She ruled out thyroid issue, vitamin deficiency. She said we might never know what the true problem is. Hope - If it is Alzheimer's I know there are a lot of new treatments. I read an article in the paper the other day ... Bo - Kay's all over that. She's doing a lot of research. It's just strange talking to Ma. One minute she's talking about something that happened 50 yrs ago like it was yesterday clear and lucid and then she's on the floor with glass under her not even knowing that I was her son. She was so damned scared Fancy Face and that's what scared me. Pop always said even the darts are afraid of Caroline Brady. But this, whatever it is, brought her to her knees and I was afraid she might not even get up. Hope - You know what, she did. She got up. Bo - Just like always. Hope - That's good. I'm glad. Thank God Kay's home. We're lucky to have a doctor in the family. Bo - Yeah. Pop always said if I ever get to the point when I don't know who I am ... that was his worst nightmare. But Ma, hell, she can tell you when I lost my first tooth for God's sake. Hope - She's amazing. Her family's her touchstone, her everything. You can't do this all by yourself. Bo - Kay and I are sharing the responsibility. I'm sure this is just temporary. Hope - What your Mom needs Bo is for her son to be her son so do the things that she needs you to do. Listen to her Bo, hug her, love her and if needed you can hire someone to make sure she stays safe at home. Bo - We're not going to get to that point. Hope - From your mouth to God's ears. We have the money. I can't think of a better use. Bo - I love you Fancy Face but Caroline Brady taking charity ... Hope - Charity? No. This is not charity. This is love. They kiss. Hope sits in his lap and holds him.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Caroline - I don't want false hope. I want to know what I'm facing. Kayla - Mom, it's just that there are so many variables I can't tell you what you need to hear. Caroline - But there are drugs we can try. Kayla - Mom, let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Caroline - Kayla, I have to have a plan. I have to have weapons to fight with. You know a Brady never went down without a fight and I sure as hell won't! Kayla - I never doubted it for a second.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Brady gets off the phone and reports that Nicole is still sedated. The charge nurse wanted her to get some sleep. Maggie - Poor thing. Vic - What did you tell the police when you gave them your statement. Brady - I told them exactly what I saw. Maggie - I just can't believe that Jennifer would push a pregnant woman. Brady - I can't believe it either. Vic - It had to have been an accident. Brady - I'm sure Jen never meant for this to happen but now a baby's dead and it's her fault. Maggie - No, it's not. I wanted to find Nicole a place to live anywhere as long as it wasn't with Daniel. Vic - Outstanding idea. Maggie - Yeah but I knew what Jennifer's state of mind was. She had just gotten back from scattering Jack's ashes. She wasn't mentally prepared at all for a houseguest like Nicole. Vic - Who would be! Maggie - And now an innocent baby is dead and my niece, our Jennifer Rose ... how is she going to live with herself. Brady - I don't know. I don't know how Nicole is going to get through this either. I was with her when she lost her first baby you know. I have never seen someone in so much agony in all my life. This little boy was her miracle and to have his life taken away by somebody she trusted to help her is ... Maggie - Brady! You don't really believe that Jennifer deliberately pushed Nicole down those stairs, do you?

Hospital - Part 1: EJ - I lost a child too Nicole, not for the first time. Our son. Please, would you please just tell me the truth so we can mourn the loss of our son together. Nicole - My son, Daniel Raphael, is not yours EJ. I told you. I told you all along. The man who lost a son today is Rafe. EJ's cell is lying on top of the bed. Nicole, I heard you tell Rafe that the baby was mine. Nicole - No you didn't. You heard what you wanted to hear because I did not say that. EJ stands up, picks up his phone and starts to leave. Nicole - EJ, what are you going to do? EJ - He sits down at the end of the bed and puts his phone down. What is it that you want me to do? Nicole - You know EJ I held him in my arms when he was all bruised and he was still the most beautiful baby. It's almost like he was asleep. He was so peaceful. It wouldn't be fair if you poke him and prod him and stick needles in him - cause him anymore pain. EJ - I would never do that. Your loss is immeasurable but so is mine. I don't care if that child isn't mine. I truly believed he was. Nicole - You couldn't wait for the day to take my son away from me. EJ - Nicole, I couldn't wait for the day that I could hold that child in my arms and I could kiss his forehead and I could do all the things I didn't get to do with Johnny or Sydney or with our little girl. I don't know what happened with Jennifer Horton on that staircase but I know that I can make her pay. You just have to tell me that this is my fight. Come on, please. We lost a little girl once before. I never had the chance to grieve for her so I'm begging you please, if this is my little boy, just tell me the truth this time. Give me the chance to share the grief.

Rafe's place - Part 1: Rafe and Sami are kissing and end up lying on the couch. Rafe stops. Sami - It's okay. This was just a mistake. Rafe - Yeah, it was.

HTS - Part 2: Marlena - Seeing Will and Sonny together, young love, blushing cheeks, laced fingers, it reminded me of the butterflies I felt when we first fell in love. John - Well you know I still get butterflies from time to time. Marlena - You do? Do you have butterflies now? John - I might. Marlena - You know you never answered my question earlier. John - What question was that? Marlena - You had said that you were talking when Will and I were getting coffee and you never quite told me what that was all about. John - Cue flashback of John and Sonny's conversation. No big deal. Sonny asked me to take part in his speaker's series he was going to be holding at the coffeehouse. Marlena - Oh. What would he like you to talk about? John - About some of the adventures I've had in my life. Marlena - Was he thinking you would be talking about your spy days? John - Well you know that I'm not at liberty to discuss much - so it would take what, all of 5 secs. Marlena - Of course you could talk about being on the police force or your mogul days. John - How about Stefano's pawn, how about a trained ... why don't we go right back and start with the first 30 years of my life which is nothing but a blank slate. Look Doc, I have had an amazing life with you and the kids but there are things I don't want to talk about, I can't talk about. More important there are more things I would just as soon forget.

Private jet: - Part 2: Cue flashback of John and Kristen kissing and making love. Kristen allows a ghost of smile to cross her face. Kristen's glass is refilled. Steward - Is this trip for business or for pleasure Ms. DiMera? Kristen - A little bit of both. Steward - Salem is beautiful this time of year. Kristen - Yes it is. Steward - You've been before? Kristen - I wonder if it's changed very much. Steward - Well you know what they say - he utters a french phrase (I think). Do you still know anyone there? Kristen - Yes I do.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Brady - Look, I like Jen. I like her a lot. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met and I've been burned by Nicole many times ... Maggie - But? Brady - For the last couple of weeks I've been going to these bereavement meetings with Jen. Anyway we've supposed to have been going. Vic - What does that mean? Brady - We were both uncomfortable with going to these meetings so we both decided to sit on a bench and talk to each other. Maggie - What does that have to do with Nicole? Brady - Jen went off on Nicole in a pretty big way and what she said to Nicole right before Nicole fell makes it hard to believe it was an accident. I'm sorry I had to tell you this. Vic - No you could only tell us what you saw. Brady - I'm going to go check on Nicole. I'll see you later. He leaves. Maggie gets her purse and keys. Vic - Where are you going? Maggie - I'm going to hear Jennifer's side of the story.

Hospital - Part 2: EJ - The baby's gone. I don't have anything left to fight for. I'm not going to retaliate against Rafe or Daniel. Why would I be so petty? There wouldn't be any point. Not after what's happened; not after what we've lost. That poor child whose life was cut so tragically short; who didn't have an opportunity to take a single breath deserves to be mourned for by both of his parents. Just please tell me the truth. If I am his father it is my duty to mourn his passing. Nicole - EJ, he deserves to rest in peace. EJ - Do you have peace? I don't. I think I'm the only person who has any idea of the sort of pain you're going through right now. Nicole, this is the last thing I will ever ask of you. Please, we loved one another, we had a child together. Hearing the truth from you would be some small solace, for you as well I think. To know that his life wouldn't be shrouded in some sort of lie. Nicole I'm begging you please give this child in death the one thing he would have had in his life which is the love of his father. She nods. Yes EJ, the baby was yours. She cries. EJ cries.

Rafe's place - Part 2: Rafe gets himself a beer. Sami - I understand. You don't want to be touched. I understand. When Grace died I could hardly breathe. You just need to take time. You take all the time you need. Rafe - So much has gone wrong. Sami - It has but there are a lot of things that are right too. You have me. We have each other. I love you Rafe Hernandez and I am here for you always.. Rafe covers her hand with his. They kiss briefly.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Bo comes in and greets Kayla and asks where Ma is. Kayla - She just left after beating me at about a billion games of gin rummy. She said I've got a business to run just like every other day. I think she's back there organizing her inventory alphabetically or something. Bo - You've got an early shift tomorrow so go home and get some rest. Kayla - Maybe I'll do that. You know I'm only a phone call away. Bo - Yes I know. Kayla - I love you. Bo - Love you too. Caroline comes in. Kayla - Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then. Caroline tells her to drive safely. Kayla leaves. Caroline - So you pulled the graveyard shift? Bo - Just wanted to spend some quality time with my beautiful mother. You got a problem with that? Caroline - You've got a family at home that needs you. Bo - Hope is working, Ciara's with a friend and you're my mom, it doesn't get anymore family than that. Don't you forget it! They hug.

Hospital - Part 3: EJ kisses a sleeping Nicole's forehead. You rest. He picks up phone. We'll talk in the morning. Outside her room he mutters - Rafe, you are going to pay for what you've done.

Rafe's place - Part 3: The kissing continues. Sami starts to unbutton Rafe's shirt. They end up lying on the couch again.

Police station: Maggie comes into the office where Hope is working. They hug. Hope - You saw Jennifer huh? Maggie - My heart just breaks for that innocent baby, for Nicole and for Jennifer too. I wish I knew what to do for her. Hope - Don't we all. Bo and I are completely powerless. Maggie - I heard that Bo had decided to leave the force. Hope - Yeah he did. He has a lot of other hopes and dreams and you know what they say, life is short. Maggie - It certainly is. What are his plans? Hope - He's still working on it but whatever he decides I'm behind him, I support him all the way. Maggie - I'm sure he's grateful for that. I'll let you get back to work. Hope hugs her. Maggie - Hope, if there's anything you need ... Hope cries. Maggie - Oh honey. They're both sitting down now. Hope - I'm sorry. I don't know why I got so upset except I'm tired. Thank you for the tea. Maggie - We're all upset but this is about more than Jennifer, isn't it? Are you worried about Bo? Hope, now you're scaring me. Is Bo sick? What's wrong? Hope - Bo's fine. I just want to be there, that's all, whatever he needs. Maggie - I'm sure you will be. I really will be going now. Hope - And I will hug you again. I love you. Thank you for everything. If I hear anything about Jen I'll call you as soon as I can. Maggie I appreciate that.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Caroline - Bo, you moved out of the house when you were 17 and I don't need a boomerang son at my age and I don't need a babysitter. Bo - Okay Ma. I'll go home to my cold, lonely house and let you get some rest. Caroline - Thank you. They exchange goodnights and I love you's. Caroline goes into the kitchen. A waiter is placing the chairs on the tables. Bo tells him to go on home - he'll take care of it.

HTS - Part 3: Marlena - I understand that. We all have things in our lives we would like to forget. John - Most people don't have decades so yeah, I'm really not looking for a stroll down memory lane. Marlena - Darling, we can always make new memories. John - And I'm thinking about one in particular. Marlena smiles - I can't wait to see what that is. John - Mrs. Black. You married a man of action so why don't I take you home and show you. Marlena - Oh please. They leave.

Private jet: - Part 3: Kristen has a Tablet open and is scrolling through pictures of Marlena, EJ, Chad and John. An announcement comes on - We're currently making our final descent. We'll be landing in Salem in approximately 5 mins. Kristen stares at John's address.

Rafe's place - Part 4: Rafe is now shirtless. They're still kissing. There's a knock on the door. Rafe - Damn it. Sami - It's okay. You just stay here. Let me take care of you. I'll just get rid of whoever it is. Sami opens the door to EJ. Rafe - What the hell do you want? EJ is glad Sami is here. Sami - Why? EJ - Rafe clearly needs consoling, doesn't he? You and I know a thing about that, don't we? Rafe - Get the hell out of here. Sami - Stop it. EJ - I'll go when I finish what I came to say. Pay attention, you're going to want to listen to this. I think as we all know Nicole suffered a tragic loss this evening. Sami - She's not the only one. Rafe suffered a loss too ... EJ screams - It was not Rafe's! He's not that child's father. That boy was mine! Sami - EJ, that's enough. EJ - Let him try and deny it. You have the gall to put your name on my son's headstone. You tried to steal a child from me once before. History has a funny way of repeating itself, doesn't it? My child was murdered. Don't you think if Detective Hernandez really was the father he'd be out there arresting Jennifer Horton and making sure she spent the rest of her life behind bars instead of being here fooling around with you! (He's literally screaming at the top of his lungs). Sami - I've had enough. You have to leave right now. EJ - You don't believe me. Sami - No, EJ I don't. That baby is Rafe's and I'm 100% certain of it. EJ - Why? Because he told you? He asked your forgiveness for conceiving a child with a woman you despise and he looked into your eyes a 100 times and he lied and he lied and he lied. You want me to leave. I will leave but first I'm going to give you an opportunity you do not deserve to tell the truth, to admit that you conspired to keep a father from his son. And you succeeded forever.

Hospital - Part 4: Nicole calls out Daniel's name. Brady goes to her. It's Brady. Hi. Nicole cries. Brady - I'm so sorry. Nicole - When I lost the baby the first time I didn't have anyone to lean on but you now here you are again. He holds her as she cries. Brady - I'm so sorry. Nicole pulls back with a start. Brady - What's wrong? Nicole - Oh God Brady. I think EJ was here too. What did I say to him? Oh.

John and Marlena's townhouse: John and Marlena are in bed asleep. John is tossing and turning as he dreams about asking Stefano how long he intends to keep him locked up here. Stefano - For as long as it takes John. John - As long as it takes for what? Stefano - To get you under my control once again. Now he's confronting Stefano ready to take him out - So long pal but Stefano does something to make John let him go. John sits up with a start. A woman's hand caresses his face. Honey, are you okay? He looks over - it's Kristen in bed with him.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Bo is mopping up the floor when Victor comes in. I was just about to close up. Vic - I heard you quit the force. Decided to become a brewmaster or a busboy? What's going on here? Caroline calls out - Shawn! Shawn, are you still down there? Bo and Vic exchange glances and Vic knows.

Rafe's place - Part 5: Rafe - A child died tonight. Clearly you're upset. Everyone's upset. That baby was not yours. The baby was mine. Sami - EJ, I think you should go. Rafe opens the door - Yeah. EJ - I'll go. He closes the door. But first I have a little something you might want to hear. He pulls out his cell and plays the part where Nicole admits the baby was EJ's.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kristen/Jarlena stuff sounds AWESOME...the rest = *GunInMyMouth*

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Am I not going to stop crying over the most callous and unnecessary death of Nicole's baby? This woman sure knows how to bring the waterworks every time. I hate this story but kudos to both JS and AZ, those scenes in the hospital (sans the recording) sound amazing.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Drake's Back!!

Well...damn. I was hoping for a John and Marlena love scene.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The Ej/ Nicole scenes look to be really hearbreaking. It's a shame they didn't make this story about the parents grief instead of fucking Dannifer and Fishinghat Ej loser interloper for Safe. Stupid! I still like Ejole. But at this point they need to go on their own separate journeys for a while. She has unfinished business with Eric and he needs to have his head surgically removed from his asshole and let his lame Sami obsession go.

Skye
Member Avatar

Wednesday, October 17th

Kristen is on a plane
a worker guy tells her they will be landing in Salem as scheduled
she is drinking champagne

john and marlena eating
at the square
he says we have ourselves a date night
she says i wasnt expecting champagne
he says you probably werent expecting to stay out after 9 pm
i still have a few surprises left in me after all these years
she says you surprise me every day life would be dull without surprises

Bo tells Hope about what happened with his mother
he says she was so fragile, lost and she could go slip away from us and still be standing right here
she hugs him and says she is so sorry
she needs our prayers
and love and support
and so do you
he says this isnt about me
i have to be strong for her
like she as been for me

Caroline wants to know what she is facing
kayla says she cant tell her what she needs to hear
lets not get ahead of ourselves
caroline says i have to have a plan, have to have weapons to fight this
a brady never went down with out a fight and i sure as hell wont
kayla says i never doubted it for a second

brady tells Maggie and vic Nicole is still sedated
vic asked him what he told the police
brady says i told the cops what i saw
maggie says cant believe jennifer would push a pregnant woman
vic says it had to be an accident
brady says im sure jen didnt mean for this to happen but a baby is dead and its her fault
maggie says no its not

Ej is in nicoles hospital room
with his cell phone laying on the bed
recording their conversation
Ej says i lost a child too nicole
and not for the first time
our son
please will you just tell me the truth so we can mourn the loss of our son together
she says my son Daniel Rafael was not yours
i told you
i told you all along
the man who lost a son today was rafe

sami and rafe kissing
on the couch
start to make out
rafe stops
she says its ok
maybe this was a mistake
he says maybe it was

Ej says i heard you tell rafe that the baby was mine
she says no you didnt you heard what you wanted to hear because i didnt say that
he picks up his phone and starts to leave
she says Ej what are you going to do?
Bo tells Hope what kay has ruled out
Hope says if it is Alzheimers
there are new treatments
he says kay is all over that she is doing a lot of research
its strange talking to ma these days one minute she is talking about something that happened 50 years ago
like it was yesterday clear and lucid
the next minute she is on the floor surrounded by glass
not knowing im her son
she was scared thats what scared me
this brought her to her knees
i was afraid she wouldnt get up
Hope says she did ,she got up
he says just like always
she says thank god kay is home
lucky to have a doctor in the family
bo says pop always said if i ever get to the point when i dont know who i am
that was his worse nightmare
but ma, she could tell me when i lost my first tooth
she says she is amazing
you cant do this all by yourself
he says kay and i are sharing the responsibility
she says what your mom needs is for you to be her son,hug her love her
and if needed you can hire someone to help her stay safe at home
he says we are not going to get to that point
she says we have the money
he says i love you but Caroline brady taking charity
she says no this isnt charity this is love

maggie says i wanted to find nicole a nice place to live
as long as it wasnt with Daniel
i knew what jens state of mind was
she wasnt mentally prepared for a house guest like Nicole
vic say who would be
now an innocent baby is dead
how is jen going to live with herself
brady says i dont know and i dont know how nicole is going to get through this
i was with her when she lost her first baby and i never saw anyone in so much agony in my life
this little boy was her miracle and to have that life taken away
by someone she trusted to help her is
Maggie says you dont believe that Jennifer deliberately pushed Nicole down the stairs do you

ej says Nicole
he goes back to the bed
and sits on it
says what is it that you want me to do
she says you know
i held him in my arms
when he was all bruised
he was still the most beautiful baby
and it was almost like he was asleep
he was so peaceful
it wouldnt be fair if you poke him and prod him and stick him with needles and cause him any more pain
he says i would never do that
your loss is immeasurable
but so is mine
i dont care if that child isnt mine
i truly believed that he was
she says you couldnt wait for the day to take my son away from me
he says i couldnt wait for the day to hold that child in my arms and kiss his forehead and i could do
all the things i didnt get to do with johnny and sydney
and our little girl
i dont know what happened with jennifer on those stairs but i know that i can make her pay
just tell me this is my fight
we lost a little girl once before ,i never had the chance to grieve for her
so im begging you please if this is my little boy
just tell me the truth
this time please give me the chance to share in the grief

mar say seeing Will and sonny together young love, blushing cheeks,laced fingers , it
reminded me of the butterflies i felt when we first fell in love
he says i still get butterflies from time to time
she says you do, so do you have them now
he says i might
she says when you and sonny were talking
what was it all about
he flashbacks to sonny asking him about the story when he went after stefano when he was married to his daughter
john says no big deal he just asked me to take part in a speaking series
about some of the adventures i had in my life

Kristen on the plane is having
flashbacks to her and john
from the old days
kissing
making out
steamy stuff
brady says i like jen a lot
and i have been burned by Nicole many times
jen and him were going to the bereavement meetings
they were supposed to be going but instead they sat on a bench and talked
jen went off on Nicole in a big way and what she said to her right before she fell
makes it hard to believe it was an accident
he says he is going to go check on Nicole
maggie says she is going to se Jennifer

Ej says the baby is gone i dont have anything left to fight for
im not going to retaliate against rafe rafe or Daniel
why would i be so petty
what would be the point
not after whats happened
not after what we lost
that poor child
his life was cut so tragically short
he didnt have the opportunity to take a single breath
he deserves to be mourned for by both of his parents
please tell me the truth if i am his father , it is my duty to mourn his passing
she says he deserves to rest in peace
he says peace,, do you have peace
i dont and i think im the only person who knows what sort of pain you are going through right now
this is the last thing i will ever asks of you
please
we loved one another
we had a child together
and hearing the truth from you would be some small solace
for you as well i think
to know that his life wouldnt be shrouded in some sort of lie
im begging you please
give this child in death the one thing he would have had in his life
which is the love of his father
she says yes Ej
yes the baby was yours
she cries
and he cries

rafe smacks the fridge a few times
and opens it and gets a beer
sami says i understand
if you dont want to be touched
when grace died i could barely breathe
take time take all the time you need
he says so much has gone wrong
she says it has
but there are a lot of things that are right too
you have me
we have each other i love you
i love you so much
and i will be here for you
always
kissing again

mar says was he thinking you would talk about your spy days
he says that would take 5 seconds ,im not at liberty to talk about that
she says you could talk about when you were on the police force
he says or stefanos pawn
or when my life was a blank slate
there are things i dont want to talk about and things i rather forget

Kristen says to the guy on the plane
she is going back for pleasure and business , she wonders if Salem has changed very much

Bo goes into the pub
kay tells him mom just left
back in the kitchen
Bo tells her to go home and get some rest
ma comes out
hugs kay goodbye
she leaves
Bo says he wants to spend some quality time with his mother
Hope is working cierra is with a friend

Ej kisses Nicoles forehead
she is asleep
he says says you rest
we will talk in the morning
he takes his phone
and goes outside the room
and says rafe you are going to pay for what you have done
sami and rafe kiss some more
she unbuttons his shirt
and they lay on the couch

Hope is at the station looking at the computer , caregiving
maggie comes in says she saw jennifer
her heart breaks for the innocent baby ,Nicole too and jennifer
she wishes she knew what to do for her
she heard Bo has left the force
Hope says yeah he has other dreams
life is short
maggie asks what his plans are
Hope says he is still working on it
but i support him what ever he does
maggie says ill let you get back to work
Hope hugs her
maggie says if there is anything you need
Hope starts crying

Caroline says you moved out when you were 17 and i dont need a boomerang son at my age i dont need a babysitter
he says ill go home and let you get some rest
they say goodnight
Bo tells a worker there he will mop up

mar says i understand that
we all have things we rather forget about
john says im not looking for a stroll down memory lane
she says we can make new memories
he says mrs.black you married a man of action
so why dont i take you home and show you
she says ohh please
they leave the square

Kristen is looking at a pic of Marlena on her ipad
and EJ , chad and john
they announce they are getting ready to land now
she looks at johns address
and smiles

rafe and sami still kissing
there is a knock at the door
sami says stay here ill get the door
ill get rid of who ever it is
its EJ
rafe says what the hell do you want
EJ says to sami im glad you are here
sami says why
EJ sees rafe putting his shirt on and says rafe needs consoling we both know a thing about that dont we
rafe says get the hell out
EJ yells shut up
Sami says stop stop stop it
EJ says ill go
when i finished what i came to say
pay attention you are going to want to listen to this
we all know Nicole suffered a tragic loss this evening
sami says she isnt the only one
rafe suffered a loss too
EJ yells that baby was not rafes
he is not that childs father that boy was mine

Hope says she is sorry dont know why she felt so upset
maggie says we are all upset but this is about more than jen
are you worried about Bo
is he sick whats wrong

Nicole wakes up calling out to Daniel
brady is there
he sits on her bed
he says im so sorry
she cries

sami says ej that is enough
ej says let him try and deny it
you have the gall to want to put your name on my sons headstone
you tried to steal a child from me once before , history has a funny way of repeating itself doesnt it ?
my child was murdered
dont you think that detective hernadez really was the father, he would be out there arresting jennifer horton and making sure she spent the rest of her life behind bars
he yells instead of coming here and fooling around with you
sami says ok i had enough you have to leave right now
he says yo dont believe me
she says no i dont that baby is rafes im 100 percent certain of it
he says why because he told you
he asked your forgiveness for conceiving a child with a woman you despise
he looked into your eyes 100 times and he lied and he lied and he lied
you want me to leave i will leave
but first im going to give you an opportunity you do not deserve to tell the truth , to admit you conspired to keep a father from his son and you succeeded forever

john and marlena are in bed
john is dreaming about when stefano had him locked up
then john going to kill stefano
but he got a pain in his head
john wakes up
and Kristen says honey are you ok?

Hope says bo is fine
i just want to be there for what ever he needs
maggie says she is going now
Hope hugs her again and
thanks her for everything
maggie notices the computer
and the page Hope had up

vic comes into the pub
says to bo
i hear you quit the force
whats going on here
Caroline yells out Shawn, Shawn are you still down there

nicole says when i lost the baby the first time , i didnt have anyone to lean on but you and here yo uare again
they hug
she cries
and then looks at brady
he says what is wrong
she says i think ej was here too
what did i say to him?
oh

rafe says a child died tonight clearly you are upset everyone is upset
but that baby was not yours the baby was mine
sami goes over to EJ and says i think you should go
rafe opens the door
ej says yeah ok
ill go
he walks over to the door
he gets over to the door and closes it and says first i have a little something that you might like to hear
he takes his phone out
he presses play and they hear nicoles voice saying yes ej
the baby was yours
heheheh
sami is shocked she looks at rafe
rafes face is the same as usual

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I am curious about EJ's reaction at hearing his baby's name. They'll have to give him a new name now that the truth is out....Brandon/Alexander/Phoenix ;) Dimera. Daniel Rafael Hernandez was the most awful name ever!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

MY POOR NICOLE

Posted Image

THE REST

Posted Image

deletemyaccountplease

Baby James!!!

Sexiest baby that never lived

Deleted User
Deleted User

MissLola
Oct 16 2012, 01:44 PM
The Ej/ Nicole scenes look to be really hearbreaking. It's a shame they didn't make this story about the parents grief instead of fucking Dannifer and Fishinghat Ej loser interloper for Safe. Stupid! I still like Ejole. But at this point they need to go on their own separate journeys for a while. She has unfinished business with Eric and he needs to have his head surgically removed from his asshole and let his lame Sami obsession go.
Love the sound of the Ejole scenes. So much potential wasted, and another innocent baby sacrificed. This show will never get it right will they? :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

The EJ/Nicole scenes sound heartbreaking...and the EJami/Rafe scenes sound fantastic. GO EJ!!! I loved the line about Rafe having the gall to put his name on EJ's son's headstone. And the shot about the grief sex? Hehehehe.

I'm looking forward to the scenes with Victor/Caroline/Bo.

Glad Kristen is finally hitting town!

Thanks for the write ups, ladies!

PatNS
Member Avatar

I always knew that EJ was cold and calculating and a man without any heart or common decency - today he proved all that. He deliberately used Nicole's grief and her heavily sedated state to further his own agenda. Sure - there might have been a little grief over the loss of his child but he only wanted the truth for one reason and that reason is sickening. All he wanted Nicole's admission for was so that he could use it to break up Sami and Rafe. Getting into Sami's pants is first and foremost in his mind - how twisted is that!

I can't believe these writers had another one of Nicole's baby die just to cause angst for Jennifer and Daniel who they shouldn't even be thinking of as couple now considering Jen just lost her husband and to set up another round of the oh so boring Rafe / Sami / EJ triangle. What a travesty! Nicole deserves so much better than this!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Right now, I find myself just catching clips of Kristen/John/Marlena and Bo/Caroline stuff. Everything else is just a mess.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

darraholic
Oct 16 2012, 02:19 PM
Right now, I find myself just catching clips of Kristen/John/Marlena and Bo/Caroline stuff. Everything else is just a mess.
1. your avi creeps me out. lol.

2. i agree! everything outside of Kristen/John/Marlena and anything related to Caroline is boring because it's just written terribly, or we've seen it already, or we just plain don't give a crap about what those characters are up to anymore because they've been constantly shoved down our throats for the last few years. (not to mention that no one really cares to see a Safe date/romantic evening/whatever you want to call it go on for an entire week! there's no other couple on the show that would get that sort of attention or airtime "wasted" on them. Jarlena don't even get a love scene, and Bo & Hope's "romantic morning together" was one single not even 2 min scene, and when Ciara was on, we saw her for one equally short scene.)
Bo & Hope's upcoming goodbye scenes better have some serious airtime devoted to them!!!!
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 16 2012, 02:35 PM.

leela46

PatNS
I always knew that EJ was cold and calculating and a man without any heart or common decency - today he proved all that. He deliberately used Nicole's grief and her heavily sedated state to further his own agenda. Sure - there might have been a little grief over the loss of his child but he only wanted the truth for one reason and that reason is sickening. All he wanted Nicole's admission for was so that he could use it to break up Sami and Rafe. Getting into Sami's pants is first and foremost in his mind - how twisted is that!

I can't believe these writers had another one of Nicole's baby die just to cause angst for Jennifer and Daniel who they shouldn't even be thinking of as couple now considering Jen just lost her husband and to set up another round of the oh so boring Rafe / Sami / EJ triangle. What a travesty! Nicole deserves so much better than this!
I felt sorry for EJ there for a minute. Then of course he showed his true colors. He really doesn't give a shit about Nicole or the baby. The only thing that matters to him is his sick obsession with Sami. He would have pushed Nicole down the steps himself if it meant getting back into Sami;'s pants.

The only thing I'm enjoying now is Kristen, Nabi, and the Bo/Hope/Caroline stuff. Looki8ng forward to Chloe and Eric returning too.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Cannot wait to see some Kristen/John/Marlena scenes. So happy Kristen has arrived in Salem. The Caroline/Victor/Bo scenes are going to be heartbreaking and something I'm really looking forward to. I love when those characters interact and it happens way too little.

The EJ/Nicole scenes sound really good, but I have a feeling I will just be pissed because of the recording device and how it makes it seem like EJ is faking that he cares. I'm sure he really does care about the baby, but the idiot writers are dangling Sami over the scenes, like they do with every story on this show. Its pathetic. She is like a big black hole that sucks in every potentially good story or scene on this show.

I'm going to watch the scenes where EJ confronts Sami and Rafe because it sounds (from reading this) that James Scott might put in some great work...I hope he's not chewing too much scenery because this could be great. I don't give a damn about the storyline or what happens with Safe or Ejami anymore, but I think they are usually pretty good with the blowouts like this...its just the aftermath that sucks. This really should be the end of Safe and EJ should want NOTHING to do with Sami...if this show made any sense. Also Nicole should be totally disgusted that EJ would record that conversation and EJ should hate Nicole now that he FINALLY knows (for a fact) the truth about the baby. Buuuuuuuuut all of these people will stay in the same orbit. There's no consequences for anything on this show.

Dee-anne

PatNS

I think EJ hates Rafe more than he wants to get into Sami's pants. That is what motivated his visit, and who can blame him. it was not right what Rafe did to him but, then Rafe did it for mainly revenge on EJ. Rafe has been lying for Months now that he was the father and making out that EJ is the one that does not know what he is talking about, and EJ was just being a general nuisance that must be kept away from Nicole at all cost. EJ is angry and it made it worst that he overheard them planning to continue that lie even though his baby died,

Edited by Dee-anne, Oct 16 2012, 02:57 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

DiMeraFan67
Oct 16 2012, 02:45 PM
I don't give a damn about the storyline or what happens with Safe or Ejami anymore, but I think they are usually pretty good with the blowouts like this...its just the aftermath that sucks. This really should be the end of Safe and EJ should want NOTHING to do with Sami...if this show made any sense. Also Nicole should be totally disgusted that EJ would record that conversation and EJ should hate Nicole now that he FINALLY knows (for a fact) the truth about the baby. Buuuuuuuuut all of these people will stay in the same orbit. There's no consequences for anything on this show.
SO. MUCH. THIS.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

PatNS

Posted Image

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

NOW THIS is what I as talking about, RAFE IS FINALLY BUSTED, ARROGANT BORE. I love how Ej bought up how he has a history in taking someone's kids. I cannot wait to see that scene.

I thought it was pretty low for Ej to grieve and for him to record the tape but not surprising. I don''t feel any sympathy for Nicole regarding the tape oh well guess that makes me as worst as Ej , it's okay though I love being on the bad side B-)

Love that Kristen is back.

TFP :D
Edited by JamesScott_19, Oct 16 2012, 03:08 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply