Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mon Ratings: After Two Weeks of Drops 'Revolution' Soars
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 02:00 PM (370 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
The Voice 4.8/12 (same)
Revolution 3.4/10 (+.4)
2 Broke Girls 3.3/8 (-.1)
How I Met Your Mother 3.2/9 (+.1)
Mike & Molly 3.0/7 (+.2)
Partners 2.1/6 (+.2)
Dancing with the Stars 2.1/5 (-.1)
Castle 2.0/5 (-.2)
Hawaii Five-0 2.0/5 (same)
MLB Baseball 1.3/3
90210 0.6/2 (+.2)
Gossip Girl 0.4/1 (same)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm not watching Revolution. But as an NBC fan, I'm so happy to see them finally having some success this year. I think the news that Revolution got a whole season pickup, led to people who were wary of checking it out to start watching. Also, maybe the popularity of Walking Dead is rubbing off on Revolution a little bit.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am so glad to see NBC slowly bouncing back from a terrible decade

NBC is now the #1 rated network of the new season!

Adults 18-49
NBC 3.0 (+15%)
CBS 2.6 (-24%)
Fox 2.5 (-19%)
ABC 2.3 (-12%)

#1 Show = Sunday Night Football
#1 Unscripted Show = The Voice
#1 New Series = Revolution
#1 New Comedy = Go On
#1 Friday Show = Grimm

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow, HIMYM 3.2 at 8 with Girls 3.3 at 9.. that's gotta be bad for the Girls. CBS mad a mistake by moving such a young and really not proven comedy at 9..

King
Member Avatar

I really like Go On!

I am back into HIMYM this season. I gave up half way through last season. I don't plan on going back and re-watching it either. Haha. Which is very weird for me.

I hope this is the last season, but I thought I read there is one more after this.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I haven't yesterday I chose to watch Hawaii five o instead.

Manny
Member Avatar

King
Oct 16 2012, 03:23 PM
I really like Go On!

I am back into HIMYM this season. I gave up half way through last season. I don't plan on going back and re-watching it either. Haha. Which is very weird for me.

I hope this is the last season, but I thought I read there is one more after this.
I want this to be the final season of Mother too.
And I read that this probably will be the final season, because the actors' contracts expire and several of them have said they won't renew.

King
Member Avatar

Thank God! LOL.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

o.m.g. I want to like Revolution so much but 98% of it bores me to tears. It's a total snoozefest until the last commercial break and only THEN does it become interesting -- to the point where it actually convinces me to tune in. I'm within a hair of just going fuck-it and being done with it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Happy for NBC, but I just could not get past the 2nd episode for Revolution...I was too bored.

King
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 17 2012, 10:39 AM
o.m.g. I want to like Revolution so much but 98% of it bores me to tears. It's a total snoozefest

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

LOL.
Edited by King, Oct 18 2012, 02:59 AM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Revolution is like Falling Skies for broadcast - they are both badly acted and boring until the last part, but somehow makes me tune in again the following week. I'm told Supernatural (another Kripke show, but I have never watched) was bad for most of its first season before becoming great - so I hold out for that maybe...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply