Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MAB says "I had nothing to do with new writing"
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 06:55 PM (2,548 Views)
soapflake02

Y&R's ousted Executive Producer/Head Writer Maria Arena Bell wants fans to know that she is not responsible for the current story, despite her name being included as a writer in the opening credits of the show's first week of material penned by new head scribe Josh Griffith. Bell posted on her Facebook page: "to any Y and R viewers who read my Facebook page... I had NOTHING to do with the way they are resolving these stories. Despite my name still being on the show— which it should not be — I did not intend to have Phyllis trial end with charges being droppedor any of these other story lines now playing. I am no longer a part of this show in ANY way, folks. It's all the new guys."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

shut up bitch

metitle
Member Avatar

somebody sounds bitter.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Yet she proudly takes credit for the past 4 1/2 years of show-destroying crap she foisted on the audience.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Oh shut up Maria. I'm not pleased with how the trial went but Maria had Christine under the bus from the get go.
Edited by Peridott, Oct 16 2012, 07:13 PM.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Um...that's not something to be proud of Mari and honey boo boo no one cares about you anymore.

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Edited by Nate, Oct 16 2012, 08:05 PM.

DavidSS

I'm guessing CBS/YR filed a Restraining order for her never to return LMAO :)

natdot99
Member Avatar

ChampagneRiver
Oct 16 2012, 07:04 PM
Yet she proudly takes credit for the past 4 1/2 years of show-destroying crap she foisted on the audience.
MAB destroyed the Y&R and had viewers dropping like flies and she wants sympathy from the viewers?? :wtf: :wtf:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Quote:

I did not intend to have Phyllis trial end with charges being dropped or any of these other story lines now playing.
Sure you didn't bitch. You were just going to have her named queen of GC with all the young guys chasing after her ass.
Edited by Shick, Oct 16 2012, 08:07 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Posted Image

natdot99
Member Avatar

lightandday
Oct 16 2012, 08:08 PM
Too bad you couldn't attach that sign to her FB page.

That why i had to stop watching the Y&R, her stories butchered the legacy of the Y&R.

Best post of the day. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Any MAB fans want to weigh in?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I didn't think so.

Crossface
Member Avatar

OMG you guys are funny

Seriously what is this bitch smoking? She doesn't want to take credit for the trial but she wants to take credit for her stupid ass dopplegangers, destruction of characters, plot driven storylines, making Victor and Phyllis the King & Queen of Teflon, bad recasting choices, and turning the show into a bad SNL sketch? Ok, sit the fuck down dummy, still crediting your dumbass because they were still working on your crap stories, they don't want to take full credit for it.

AliY&RGHFan

So you won't take credit for two/three days of a show that have actually been passable but you take credit for the four and half years that were pure crap? That's so nice Maria, please do us all a favor and let JG get rid of your crap so we can get on with our lives and hopeful get a better Y&R from it.
Edited by AliY&RGHFan, Oct 16 2012, 08:57 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Crossface
Oct 16 2012, 08:38 PM
OMG you guys are funny

Seriously what is this bitch smoking? She doesn't want to take credit for the trial but she wants to take credit for her stupid ass dopplegangers, destruction of characters, plot driven storylines, making Victor and Phyllis the King & Queen of Teflon, bad recasting choices, and turning the show into a bad SNL sketch? Ok, sit the fuck down dummy, still crediting your dumbass because they were still working on your crap stories, they don't want to take full credit for it.
The reasons you stated are why I stopped watching the Y&R.
MAB butchered the Y&R and yet she thinks she deserves some credit for the new writers changing Phylliss storyline?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Peridott
Oct 16 2012, 07:10 PM
Oh shut up Maria. I'm not pleased with how the trial went but Maria had Christine under the bus from the get go.
That's right , mab rewrote history, making st christine a fed agent when she wasn't so that there would be no SOL, too bad maria, you, yourself gave the new guys an out.
Now please move on, go destroy another show.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Christine's a Bell, so she did what ever the Bell Bosses told her to do.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

She makes it sound like fans are actually sad the terrible storytelling she was responsible for is ending. Some may not like Phyllis getting away, but I bet they're glad it's finally over, rather than having to endure a terribly set up storyline with the central plot being something that took place almost 20 years ago with no real impact on the current canvas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply