Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MAB says "I had nothing to do with new writing"
Topic Started: Oct 16 2012, 06:55 PM (2,598 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I wish she had been fired when she wrote that totally absurd and never could happen in RL, skye "murder" story.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Hogan Sheffer has his contract up in November. It will be interesting to see if they keep him around. I'd bet no.

MAB Fan Club

soapflake02
Oct 16 2012, 06:55 PM
Y&R's ousted Executive Producer/Head Writer Maria Arena Bell wants fans to know that she is not responsible for the current story, despite her name being included as a writer in the opening credits of the show's first week of material penned by new head scribe Josh Griffith. Bell posted on her Facebook page: "to any Y and R viewers who read my Facebook page... I had NOTHING to do with the way they are resolving these stories. Despite my name still being on the show— which it should not be — I did not intend to have Phyllis trial end with charges being droppedor any of these other story lines now playing. I am no longer a part of this show in ANY way, folks. It's all the new guys."
We love you, Maria! We'll always treasure your critically-acclaimed run on Y&R!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Maria, stop posting on message boards, no one likes you or your writing.

Queen B
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:13 PM
soapflake02
Y&R's ousted Executive Producer/Head Writer Maria Arena Bell wants fans to know that she is not responsible for the current story, despite her name being included as a writer in the opening credits of the show's first week of material penned by new head scribe Josh Griffith. Bell posted on her Facebook page: "to any Y and R viewers who read my Facebook page... I had NOTHING to do with the way they are resolving these stories. Despite my name still being on the show— which it should not be — I did not intend to have Phyllis trial end with charges being droppedor any of these other story lines now playing. I am no longer a part of this show in ANY way, folks. It's all the new guys."
lol.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
soapflake02
your writing sucks maria, and so did all the old neighbors that you kept bringing on the show, glad you're gone, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

MAB Fan Club
soapflake02
:applause: :lol:

MAB Fan Club

Don't listen to the haters, Maria! The silent majority loves you and will miss you dearly! Jill Farren Phelps and her wrecking crew will destroy Y&R and all the naysayers will wish they had fought to keep you at Y&R!

Queen B
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:31 PM
Don't listen to the haters, Maria! The silent majority loves you and will miss you dearly! Jill Farren Phelps and her wrecking crew will destroy Y&R and all the naysayers will wish they had fought to keep you at Y&R!
Especially that talking chipmunk :shame:
Y&R will never be the same..what a loss indeed

:sarcasm:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 05:31 PM
Posted Image

MAB Fan Club

I'm not lying about Jill Farren Phelps. She may not be Head Writer, but she's calling the shots. Just like she did at GH for over a decade. She made GH revolve around Sonny and the Corinthos family while decimating the Quartermaines, Cassadines, and Spencers, not to mention the other already dwindling core families from decades before like the Webers. I will not be surprised when she works her magic here at Y&R and makes this show as unwatchable as GH is now.

Queen B
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 06:12 PM
I'm not lying about Jill Farren Phelps. She may not be Head Writer, but she's calling the shots. Just like she did at GH for over a decade. She made GH revolve around Sonny and the Corinthos family while decimating the Quartermaines, Cassadines, and Spencers, not to mention the other already dwindling core families from decades before like the Webers. I will not be surprised when she works her magic here at Y&R and makes this show as unwatchable as GH is now.

but Y&R IS unwatchable. JFP atleast has experience and knows how to produce. I'm happy with what she has done so far, and until she proves that shes the wicked witch of the west that everyone makes her out to be, i'll continue to like her and enjoy the shows she produces.

MAB Fan Club

Queen B
Oct 18 2012, 06:17 PM
MAB Fan Club

but Y&R IS unwatchable. JFP atleast has experience and knows how to produce. I'm happy with what she has done so far, and until she proves that shes the wicked witch of the west that everyone makes her out to be, i'll continue to like her and enjoy the shows she produces.
Experience, yes, she has it. But she did not learn from it. JFP is a one-woman wrecking crew. Just look up her resume and the shows that got canceled following her "award-winning" leadership. Hollywood Heights is soon to follow course.

sonemfan4life

MAB Fan Club

As much as it pains me to defend JFP. She did not call the shots for GH. She wasn't even the sole EP over at GH and Frons mandated alot of what happens. She's also worked with Josh quite a few times before and lets him do his own thing. Her focus right now is the technical aspects of the show.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

MAB Fan Club
Oct 18 2012, 06:23 PM
Queen B
Oct 18 2012, 06:17 PM
MAB Fan Club

Experience, yes, she has it. But she did not learn from it. JFP is a one-woman wrecking crew. Just look up her resume and the shows that got canceled following her "award-winning" leadership. Hollywood Heights is soon to follow course.
yeah, well, so far I like what she's doing, it's the first time in years that I am looking forward to seeing the show every day.
I don't expect to like EVERYTHING she does, and no one else should either, she can't please everyone on all things, MAB, however, didn't please anyone but herself and I hated EVERYTHING she did.
MAB, should just take her sidekicks and move on, all this MAB propping up is pathetic.

ratfink
Member Avatar

go away MAB, you ARE pathetic... :moon:

Soapwatcher

I don't know who you are and don't much care but I guess there will always be some people who just love to cause trouble, we'll keep laughing like Sammy Jo said even if they do get rid of Jill and Josh at least we don't have to put up with "pat myself on the shoulder 'cause I'm the best" who can't write worth a damm Maria ever again. I'd be ashamed too to have my name attached to some decent writing after the fiasco I wrote for years, so I don't blame her for saying "this isn't my writing folks, you know I can't write shit!"

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

MAB Fan Club

You know all this as fact how?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Miss Rhi
Oct 20 2012, 10:32 AM
MAB Fan Club

You know all this as fact how?
Good luck getting an answer. She doesn't seem to like responding to your questions.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Unless it's lies and smut, MABFC doesn't talk.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply