Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide Exclusive: GH's Ignacio Serricchio Joins Y&R
Topic Started: Oct 17 2012, 10:00 AM (2,905 Views)
sonemfan4life

Noah is not gay. He got his heart broken by a girl. Presumably that latina that's coming.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Every young male on Y&R is suspected to be gay which is kinda silly because no one ever suspects a female on the show to be gay

sonemfan4life

Queen B
Oct 28 2012, 11:39 PM
Every young male on Y&R is suspected to be gay which is kinda silly because no one ever suspects a female on the show to be gay
Exactly though it's not just Y&R. I've seen it on GH boards too! No one ever accuses young females of being gay but young males right off the back, no matter what age!

Queen B
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Oct 28 2012, 11:49 PM
Queen B
Exactly though it's not just Y&R. I've seen it on GH boards too! No one ever accuses young females of being gay but young males right off the back, no matter what age!
It's kind of sad really. I'm a gay guy myself and it just reflects what goes on in society too, guys everywhere are accused of being gay in real life for no actual reason

kelly777
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Oct 17 2012, 08:47 PM
Gosh, I got in trouble over at SOC when I posted something about him. I guess I forgot I was there and not here.
I assure you it doesn't take much to get in trouble over there. .... :shrug: :shrug:

cyndabell

sonemfan4life
Oct 28 2012, 10:46 PM
Noah is not gay. He got his heart broken by a girl. Presumably that latina that's coming.
Does this latina actress have a face and name? So far, I haven't been able to find anything about the person who's supposed to be playing this presumed character.

cyndabell

Queen B
This is a ridiculous assertion. We've suspected girls of being gay on soaps before. AMC's Bianca springs to mind. As with Noah, the previous one at least, the innuendo suggesting it was pretty overwhelming, especially when he went to visit Cassie's grave.

cyndabell

Queen B
Oct 28 2012, 11:54 PM
sonemfan4life
Queen B
It's kind of sad really. I'm a gay guy myself and it just reflects what goes on in society too, guys everywhere are accused of being gay in real life for no actual reason
What happens in real life is one thing, but I'm merely talking about a TV show here, and sometimes with certain characters, "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then.........................................................
Edited by cyndabell, Oct 29 2012, 02:18 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Queen B
I think Sharon is gay, that's why she over compensates by screwing all those men. :D

Just kidding, don't anyone get their panties all in a wad. ;)

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

I think Sharon is gay, that's why she over compensates by screwing all those men. :D

Just kidding, don't anyone get their panties all in a wad

LMAO :thumbsup: :roflol: I thought there was an emoticon for spraying the monitor with coffee from laughing so hard!

sonemfan4life

cyndabell
Oct 29 2012, 09:02 AM
Queen B
This is a ridiculous assertion. We've suspected girls of being gay on soaps before. AMC's Bianca springs to mind. As with Noah, the previous one at least, the innuendo suggesting it was pretty overwhelming, especially when he went to visit Cassie's grave.
AMC's Bianca was actually gay! I need a better example! And what are some of these so called signs people are seeing? I've seen 11/12 year old boys on soaps being called of being gay like Morgan on GH. What were the signs?

I've seen Noah and Devon accused of being gay lovers? Where were those signs?

cyndabell

sonemfan4life
Oct 29 2012, 12:22 PM
cyndabell
Oct 29 2012, 09:02 AM
Queen B
AMC's Bianca was actually gay! I need a better example! And what are some of these so called signs people are seeing? I've seen 11/12 year old boys on soaps being called of being gay like Morgan on GH. What were the signs?

I've seen Noah and Devon accused of being gay lovers? Where were those signs?
Yes, Bianca was gay! But we didn't know that until she actually came out. And the point is that AMC showed signs and innuendo of Bianca possibly going this route before she was actually outed. That's the point of this. The Noah and Devon thing, I suspect, was just fanfic, and there were no real signs. But I can't really speak for what some people claim to see in the 11/12 year old age bracket.
Edited by cyndabell, Oct 29 2012, 12:45 PM.

Lisete

The show is more male dominate now....there aren't enough women for all the men. Who's manless now? Summer, Sharon ????

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Maybe Summer will be a lesbian! That would sure rock Phyllis's world!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply