Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, October 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 17 2012, 01:16 PM (8,405 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350497656/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Jeanne Marie Ford

Rafe's place - Part 1: Replay of the scene leading up to EJ playing the recording of Nicole admitting the baby is EJ's. He looks at Sami - You still think he's telling the truth. Sami - Come on EJ. That could have been spliced together. That's not proof of anything. EJ - It's proof he's lying. I got this from a grieving mother's mouth and if you don't believe me you can go and ask her yourself. She'll tell you the exact same thing. That child was not his, it was mine. Sami - Rafe, tell him he's being ridiculous. EJ - He can't say that because it's not true. What's wrong? Honest Rafe can't bring himself to tell another lie when you finally realized that to continue to deny the plain truth makes you look like an idiot. If this isn't confirmation enough Samantha I can have a dozen genetic experts down here to verify the truth. Sami - Oh EJ, you could pay off a hundred experts and I've been changing test results since I was in high school. EJ - Nicole and Rafe changed those test results and not only did they do that, they conspired to keep a father from his son. Sami - You have to stop it. Rafe's baby died tonight and I'm not going to let you keep putting him through this. Obviously Nicole had some crazy ... Rafe - Sami, stop! Sami keeps ranting so Rafe says her name loudly. Sami - What? Rafe - He's right. For once he's right. Nicole's baby wasn't mine, it's EJ's. Sami - What did you say? Rafe - I said it's true. EJ was the father of Nicole's baby not me. Sami - But you told me ... EJ - He told you a lie. The man you cast me aside for is not the man you thought he was at all.

Police station: As Hope and Maggie are hugging Maggie can see Hope's open laptop that has a Welcome page to an Alzheimer's group. Hope quickly closes her laptop. I didn't mean for you to see that. Maggie - I know you didn't. It's not Bo that's sick, it's Caroline. Hope - I promised I wouldn't say anything so I really can't. Maggie - I understand. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. It's just the last time I saw Caroline she wasn't quite her herself and I just brushed it off. Is this why Bo has decided to leave the force? Hope - No, he had other reasons. Please, don't tell anybody about what you saw. Maggie - I understand. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Repeat of Victor coming into the pub talking to Bo and then Caroline calling down for Shawn. Caroline comes down the stairs. Shawn, can you hear me. Bo asks Victor to let him handle this. Caroline - Shawn, you ... she stops when she sees Bo and Victor. Bo - Ma, are you okay? Caroline - Victor, what are you doing out so late? Vic - Well I dropped Maggie off at the police station to visit with Hope. I was just killing time in the Town Square, saw Bo through the window and thought I'd come in and say hi. Caroline - I'm so glad you stopped by. She looks at Bo. You're supposed to be at home. Where's Eddie? Bo - He had to take off so I told him I'd close up. Caroline - Thank you. Bo - Do you want a cup of tea? Vic - Or a little port? Caroline - That would be nice. Bo - Okay have a seat and I'll you a glass of port. Caroline repeats - I'm so glad you came by. Vic - So am I.

John and Marlena's townhouse: Replay of John 'waking' up from his nightmare to find Kristen in his bed. John - God, Kristen! Kristen - Poor baby. Did you have a bad dream? I know how to make it go away. She kisses him. John breaks the hot and heavy kiss and jumps out of bed. Now he wakes up for real. Marlena - Are you okay? John - Yeah, just a dream. Marlena - Seems like it was more of a nightmare. John - Yeah, I guess. Marlena - What were you dreaming? John - I'm not exactly sure. Marlena will get him some water. John - No, that's okay. I think what I need is some fresh air. Go back to sleep. Marlena - Are you sure? John - I love you. He kisses her. Marlena - I love you.

Private jet - Part 1:: Steward - Welcome to Salem Ms. DiMera. Kristen - I never thought I'd set foot in this town again but here I am, back at last.

HTS - Part 1: John stands in the archway and talks to himself. I haven't thought about her in years so why now? Why the hell can't I get her out of my head.

Private jet: - Part 2: Kristen is checking herself out in her compact as she talks to Stefano. Yes father, the flight was fine. I saw the shiny black limousine on the tarmac. I really didn't need any incentives. I told you I'd help you with Chad and EJ and I will. At least I'll do my damnest. I know I can be very persuasive when I have to. Look don't you worry about it. I'll be in touch. Just wish me luck. She gets up and mutters 'While I'm here there might be some other items I want to attend to.'

Rafe's place - Part 2: EJ - How many times did he tell you he was telling the truth Samantha and you trusted him. You trusted him. Not only was he trying to keep a father from his son he lied to you. He lied to you. Why? Because Nicole asked him to. Nicole Walker! And did he confide in you ... why not? Because he doesn't trust you anymore. He doesn't trust you. He wants to be her knight in shining armour, not yours. He was going to deny a father the chance to grieve for his son in death. Why! Because she asked him to. Sami - EJ - Please stop it. EJ - And now you get to grieve because your relationship with him is never going to be the same again. He would have lied to you in perpetuity and if he had to do it again he wouldn't change a thing, would you? Rafe - I was protecting that child from you. You would have snatched that baby right from his mother's arms. For the record, Nicole did live her entire pregnancy in terror of you so yeah, I would do it again. EJ - If I had known that child was mine I would have protected it. I would have protected her. She would never have been living with Jennifer Horton, they would have never gotten in a fight and my child would be alive and well. Rafe - You can't know that. EJ screams - I know that. He goes to Sami and grabs her arm. Tell me, do you still think he's the better man. Sami pulls away from him - Stop it. Why don't you just stop it right now! EJ - Sorry you're upset. Sami - We're all upset. EJ - I'll go. Sami - EJ, I'm sorry for your loss. EJ - Thank you. He looks at Rafe - Obviously you and I will talk about this later. He leaves. Sami - How could you do this to us?

Brady Pub - Part 2: Bo leaves the bottle of port on the table and tells them that he's going to go and make sure everything is locked up. Caroline - A fine son we have. Vic - Indeed we do. Always helpful, willing to lend a hand, hardworking. Caroline - Well I don't need a hand but God bless him. I used to give him 10 cents to mop the kitchen floor. Some weeks Kayla would take pity on him and do it for him he got so guilty, he'd scrub down the whole place. Time seems to go more quickly every year. Vic - Yes, I agree. Caroline - Sometimes my mind goes to the past ... so many things have changed. But then there are things that never change, like you. Vic - I certainly hope I've changed. Caroline - Well to the rest of the world you're no longer the imposing, dangerous Victor Kiriakis. Vic - Well, most of the time. Caroline - You found out Bo was yours and the mask started to fall. Now everybody sees you as the gentle handsome man I knew so long ago. Vic - And I still see you as that beautiful young woman. Bo is leaning against the doorframe listening.

HTS - Part 2: John strolls a bit and then stops. I can't believe I'm letting her get to me. Cue flashback of happier times - the night before John and Kristen's wedding. All of a sudden he turns and looks surprised.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Bo comes over - Mind if I join you? Caroline - I'm one lucky woman to have 2 such wonderful men in my life. Bo - Actually we're the lucky ones. Caroline - I think that port's going to my head. I better go to bed that is after we finish closing. Bo - Don't worry about it Ma, I've got it covered. Vic - And I should be going to. Caroline, goodnight. Thanks for the memories. Caroline gives him a quick kiss and heads up the stairs. Vic - Bo, I'm so sorry.Bo - I appreciate your concern but there's nothing to be sorry for. Ma's going to be okay. I'm going to take good care of her. Vic - I have no doubt. Bo - We don't know exactly what's wrong with her yet but Kay says there's medications, treatments we can try. Vic - I'm sure but there's only so much you can do personally and I know these treatments can get pretty expensive. Bo - I appreciate the offer but we've got it covered. Vic - Bo! Bo - Ma doesn't really want us talking about this with anybody. Vic - I'm not anybody! Bo - Yeah. I know that. Vic - Are you going to be staying with Caroline tonight? Bo - Kay and I are going to make sure she's never alone. You don't have to worry. Vic - Yes I'm sure I don't. Bo - I better finish closing up. Thanks for stopping by. Vic - Bo, I just want you to know that I've never been prouder of you than I am right now. He hugs him just as Maggie and Hope walk in.

Rafe's place - Part 3: Rafe - The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you. Why do you think I was so upset earlier? I hated lying to you. Sami - You act like you were being noble. You didn't have to keep lying. Rafe - Really? After all the things EJ's done to you and to us, what was I supposed to do when Nicole asked me. Sami - Right, Rafe to the rescue. A damsel in distress. I didn't realise that any damsel would do. Rafe - I didn't do it for her. I did it for the child. Besides you and I weren't together then anyway. Sami - No, not then. But what about now? What about that picnic? What about all those promises that you asked of me; that you made me promise you and you said you would be open and honest with me. Rafe - I didn't want to involve you in this. Sami - You were protecting me, is that it? Rafe - Yes I was. No, I was! Sami - Rafe, I'm not buying it. In fact I didn't buy any of it. The whole story of you and Nicole was so ridiculous. I just knew that in my gut but everytime I questioned you you turned it around and you would make me feel like a jerk for even doubting you. Rafe - I'm sorry. I'm sorry but she made me promise not to tell a soul. Sami - Not even me or maybe it was especially not me right, because of everything we've been through. I finally thought we were going to get another chance. I thought we were going to get this fresh start but the truth is you just don't trust me. Rafe - You're right, I couldn't trust you. I couldn't trust you because it wasn't my secret to tell. Sami - You said I broke your trust and you meant it. You meant that I would never get it back and now I know how you feel because I don't trust you. Rafe - Sami, you know exactly why Nicole wanted to keep that baby from EJ. You've been in her shoes. Sami - Yes, I understand why Nicole did what she did and I understand why you helped her. I wanted to help her too. I even offered to find out what EJ was up to. Rafe - And why would I want you any closer to EJ? Sami - What? You thought I would ruin everything! Rafe, I'm the best liar you know. I wasn't going to blow the secret unless you think I would have done something with the information; something to hurt Nicole. Is that what you think? That I would hurt some innocent child just to get back at her? Is that what you think of me? Rafe - I just really wish you'd cut me some slack here. Sami - Slack? You told EJ that if you had to you'd do it all over again. You told him you don't regret what you did. Rafe - I regret that Nicole lost the baby. Obviously I regret that I've hurt you. Sami - But you don't think you were wrong because you're always right, right? Rafe - And what is that supposed to mean? Sami - Rafe, you asked me to forgive you for lusting after my sister while you were married to me. You asked me to forgive you for getting Nicole Walker pregnant. Those two women drive me crazier than anyone else on the planet. You were baring your soul me. Do I get to unforgive you now because it turns out not to be true. What did my sister know? I always thought it was crazy that she was so understanding that you had slept with Nicole while you were sleeping with her. Rafe - I didn't sleep with your sister, you know that. Sami - Did you tell Carrie that it was a lie? Rafe - What? Sami - You just told me that you promised Nicole that you wouldn't tell a soul and so I'm asking you if you told my sister that you weren't the father of Nicole's baby. You did. You son of a bitch. You told her and not me!

EJ's office - Part 1: He comes in and sits down in the dark and picks up a picture of Johnny and Sydney. I wish you could have known your brother. There's a knock on the door. He opens it to Kristen - Yes. My goodness. Mother! Kristen - Do I look old enough to be your mother. Use your head Elvis, not all the plastic surgery in the world could make Susan look like this. EJ - If you're not my mother ... Kristen - That's right. I'm your sister. EJ - Kristen.

HTS - Part 3: John - Doc! What are you doing here? Marlena - I came looking for you. You were gone so long. Honey ... John - Sorry, I didn't mean to make you worried. Just trying to clear my head, didn't want to keep waking you up with all my damned tossing and turning. Marlena - Are you upset by your conversation with Sonny? I know you were afraid that would dredge ups some unpleasant memories from your past. Was that it? Is that what you were dreaming about.

Vic and Maggie are strolling arm in arm through the square. Vic - Are you okay Maggie? Maggie - As long as I have you I can handle anything. I told you that. And you? Vic - Grateful for all the blessings that I've received, you especially. We must treasure these moments Maggie. Maggies nods and then kisses him. They embrace.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Bo - Okay, we're all set for the morning rush. Hope - What was Victor doing here? Bo - Oh he was just killing time waiting for Maggie. Shared a glass of port with Ma. Hope - That's nice. It must have meant an awful lot to her. Bo - Yeah, also brought her back from wherever she went for a minute. Hope - He knows. Bo - Enough to be concerned but I also told him we're on top of it. Hope - Yeah of course we are. You staying the night? Bo - Are you alright with that? Hope - You don't need my permission; of course it's alright. The sitter just picked up Ciara from Lauren's house. I could ask her to spend the night. Bo - Why would you do that? Hope - So I could spend the night with you. Bo - If our daughter wakes up in the middle of night she's going to need one of us there with her. Hope - You're right, she is. Bo - Someday that little girl of ours might be taking care of us. She's a good kid. Hope - That's because she takes after her Daddy and her Grandma.

Rafe's place - Part 4: Rafe - Sami ... Sami - OMG why! You tell Carrie because you trust her. Yeah obviously she's trustworthy. She's mature ... Rafe - Would you please stop. Listen to me. The only reason I told her was because we were in that damn safehouse and we thought it was going to blow up and we were going to die. Sami - I don't care! It doesn't matter why you told her. The point is you didn't tell me. Rafe - This isn't about Carrie. Sami - It's about you. It's about how I thought you were the most trustworthy, honourable person I have ever known in my entire life. Not only did you lie to me, you used me. Rafe - What are you talking about! I never used you. Sami - I thought you were grieving for your dead child. I thought I was holding you and grieving over your loss with you. We were about to have sex. Rafe - Because I love you and I was grieving. Sami I'm sick about what happened. Sami - Because you wanted to be that little boy's father? What is Johnny, Sydney and Allie not enough for you. You couldn't wait to have me dealing with Mommy Nicole all the time. Is that how that was going to go? Rafe - We don't have to worry about that anymore. Sami - No, I know. Don't misunderstand me. I feel terrible that that child is dead and I understand there's nothing worse than losing a baby but you lost your reason for lying to me. You didn't have to protect that child from EJ anymore. Why did you keep lying? Rafe - Because Nicole ... Sami - Because Nicole asked you to. I'm getting pretty sick of hearing those words. Rafe - What do you want me to say? Sami - I want you to spell it out for me. I want you to tell me that EJ was right. I want you to admit that you would never have told me the truth. Rafe - No, no I wouldn't have.

EJ's office - Part 2: EJ - Kristen Blake DiMera. Kristen - That's me. EJ - What are you doing here? Kristen - Father sent me. He thought you could use your big sister. EJ - Adopted. Kristen - Whatever. Once a DiMera always a DiMera. EJ - I wonder if you fully appreciate the irony of those words. Kristen - I know that the last few months have been kind of complicated for you. EJ - Why would father involve you? You can't think you're going persuade me of anything. I don't even know you. Kristen - Well I don't need to know you to see that you could use a sympathetic ear. EJ - Yours? Kristen - Yes. EJ - Why would you care? Kristen - Because you're family. One thing I've learned the past few years is that father always has our best interests at heart. You know that. He lives for his children. EJ - His children? His legacy. Kristen - I heard about your son. I'm sorry. EJ - I see word travels fast. Kristen - I lost a son too, John Jr. He's the reason you came into the world. EJ - Don't you act that you're my fairy godmother. You tried to snatch me from my mother's arms. Kristen - That was such a long time ago. EJ - Oh. Let me guess. You've changed. Kristen - It can happen. You've lost a son. Why is that so painful? Because nothing, NOTHING is more important than family. Who do you have but us? EJ - You're right. My children are my comfort and consolation right now. Kristen - But you can't talk to them. EJ - I can't talk to you either. I don't know you. I don't trust you and I don't like you. So I'm afraid you've made an awfully long journey for nothing. Kristen - Well ouch! Are you absolutely sure about that? EJ - Quite. Goodbye. Kristen - As you wish. I am sorry about your son. She leaves. Outside the door she mutters - Okay EJ. I'll leave but I'll be back. In the meantime I have some other irons in the fire.

Brady Pub - Part 5: Before heading upstairs Bo stops in front of a picture of Caroline and Shawn. Don't worry Pop we won't let Ma down, you either. He turns out the lights.

HTS - Part 4: John - Whatever I was dreaming it doesn't matter. It wasn't real. Marlena - Your feelings are real. John - I've spent my whole life haunted by my past, running from it. Enough. I'll be damned if I'm going to let these nightmares come true now. Marlena - Okay. John - And I don't want to talk about it because I don't want to give these memories any more traction. The important thing is we can't be hurt by it so we don't have to worry about it. Marlena - Good. Feel better now? John - Yeah.

Rafe's place - Part 5: Sami - You think I'm overreacting, don't you? You still think you did nothing wrong. Rafe - What I did for Nicole is the exact same thing that I did for you Sami. For God's sake I don't understand why you can't see that. Sami - Why I can't be more sweet? Why I can't be more understanding, more like my sister? Rafe - Is a part of you happy that I didn't sleep with her? Sami - No, if you had come clean after the first 50 lies maybe it would have been different but the truth is, the bottom line is you still chose her over me. Rafe - No I didn't. Sami - Yes you did. If I had lied to you like that no matter what, no matter why, I would have been out on my ass and you would have been judging me for the rest of my life because you are a sanctimonious hypocrite! Two things that people would never say about me. So you know what Rafe, the next time you're grieveing and you want someone else to help you get rid of it with sexyou go find someone else okay. Rafe - That wasn't what I was doing. Sami - You know what else, I wasn't finished. Are you going to let me finish? Rafe - Finish, please. Sami - I don't forgive you. I'm done. We're done. She leaves slamming the door behind her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Kristen - Do I look old enough to be your mother. Use your head Elvis, not all the plastic surgery in the world could make Susan look like this.

LOL!

james0479
Member Avatar

It's just going to be true, isn't it? Sami has to be in every single episode.

Thank God for Kristen!!! This scriptwriter did a good job handling some of my initial fears regarding EJ/Kristen scenes. Looking forward to seeing Kristen pull out that hot iron all over Salem.

james0479
Member Avatar

Didn't Sami go to someone else while grieving and have sex? So yea, bitch, you are a hypocrite. Duh

Nicole Walker

LOL@Sami
whining
cause
Rafe
told
Carrie
and
not
her
trifling
lying
ass
who
would
hop
in
the
sack
with
a
man
that
tortured
her
ex-husbands
and
her
family.

LOL!And
yes
he
did
chose
Nicole
and
Carrie
over
you.
LOL!

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. I love Kristen. I'm so glad she's back. I also loved the line Sami gave about changing paternity test results since highschool

jaygal
Member Avatar

Rafe, babe just leave Sami alone. For your sanity and ours let her go.

james0479
Member Avatar

Lol ^^^ true! I will say this episode reads like it was written well. The scriptwriter had some good moments in the show, according to the write up. I can't wait to see Kristen's face when Elvis calls her "mother"! Although, I would've gone for "mummy" just because. Lol
Edited by james0479, Oct 17 2012, 01:44 PM.

Skye
Member Avatar

Thursday, Oct, 18th

rafe says a child died tonight clearly you are upset everyone is upset
but that baby was not yours the baby was mine
sami goes over to EJ and says i think you should go
rafe opens the door

Ej is about to leave
but he closes the door and says i have a little something
that you might want to hear
he takes his phone out of his pocket and presses play
and Nicoles voice says yes EJ the baby was yours.
You still think he is telling the truth
sami says that could have been spliced together thats no proof of anything
EJ says that child was not his it was mine
sami says tell him the baby was yours
eJ says he cant say that cuz its not true

Hope says you werent supposed to see that
maggie says its not bo who is sick is its Caroline

Bo is cleaning up at the pub
Vic comes in and says i heard you quit the force , whats going on here?
Caroline yells down
Shawn, Shawn are you still down there?
Vic looks at Bo
caroline comes down and says shawn
you
bo says hey ma you ok
she looks at vic with a smile

john wakes up
kristen says
poor baby did you have a bad dream
i know how to make it go away
she kisses him

Ej tells sami she could ask nicole herself or he could get some experts there there
sami says you could pay them off
ej says nicole and rafe changed those test results
and they have been keeping a father from his child
sami says you have to stop it
rafes baby died tonight
and im not going to let you put him through this
rafe says stop it
he is right
for once he is right
i got to tell you the truth
nicoles baby
it was ejs
Ej closes his eyes

john pulls away and jumps out of bed
then he really wakes up
marlena says are you ok?
He says yeah
just a dream
she says more like a nightmare
he says yeah i guess
she says what was the dream
he says not sure
he needs some fresh air
tells her to go back to sleep
he kisses her and tells her he loves her
and he leaves

the stewardess welcomes Kristen to Salem
she says i never thought i would be here again

sami says what did you say
rafe says i said its true
Ej was the father of nicoles baby
not me
sami says but you told me
Ej says he told you a lie
the man you cast me aside for is not the man you thought he was at all

Hope says i cant say anything i promised
maggie says i understand
the last time i saw Caroline she wasnt quite herself
is this why bo decided to leave the force
Hope says no other reasons
please dont tell anyone about what you saw
maggie says i understand i will keep her in my prayers

caroline asks Vic what are you doing out so late
he says i dropped maggie off at the police station..... to visit Hope
i saw bo through the window
and thought i would drop by
bo says want some tea
vic says or maybe port
Caroline says that would be nice
bo goes to get it
caroline says glad you came by
vic says so am i

john in the square saying i havent thought about her in years so why now
and i why cant i get her out of my head

kristen talks to father on the phone
say i will help you with chad and ej
dont worry about it
i will be in touch wish me luck
she gets up and says while im here i have some other things to do

EJ says how many times did he tell you he was telling the truth
not only was he trying to keep a
father from his child , he was keeping a secret cuz
nicole walker wanted him to and he didnt tell you cuz he doesnt trust you
he wanted to be her knight in armour
he was going to deny a father his son
why cuz she asked him to
sami says ej please stop it
ej says and if he had to do it
all over again , he probably would
rafe says i was protecting that child from you
cuz you would have taken that baby
nicole did live her entire pregnancy in terror of you
so yes i would have
EJ says if he had known the baby was his, nicole never would have been living with jennifer and the baby would be alive and well right now
rafe says you cant know that
EJ says i do know that
tell me samantha do you still think he is the better man?
Sami says you stop it stop it right now

Caroline and Vic have a drink
she says a fine son we have
vic says in deed we do
she says sometimes my mind goes to the past
and so many things have changed and then there are things that never changed like you
he says i hope i changed
she says to the rest of the world you are probably not the dangerous victor Kiriakis anymore
when you found out bo was your son,the mask started to fall and now the rest of the world sees you as the handsome man that you really are
he says and i still see you as that beautiful young woman
bo is watching

john walks around the square
says i cant believe im letting her get to me
he has flashbacks of being with Kristen
hugging her talking about getting married
a hand touches his shoulder

Ej says sorry you are upset
she says we are all upset
ej says ill go
and goes to the door to leave
sami says EJ,,,, im sorry for your loss
he says thank you
he says to rafe, obviously you and i will talk about this later
he leaves
sami says how could you do this to us?

Bo goes and joins vic and his ma
she says im one lucky woman to have such 2 good men in my life
bo says we are the lucky ones
she says i think the port is going to my head
i better go to bed
vic says goodnight thanks for the memories
she kisses him and goes upstairs
vic says im so sorry

rafe says the last thing i ever wanted to do was hurt you
why do you think i was so upset earlier , i hated lying to you
she says but you didnt have to keep lying
he says after all the things ej had done to you ,what was i supposed to do when nicole asked me to
sami says thats right a damsel in distress, i didnt know it could be any damsel
he says
i didnt do it for her i did it for the child and we werent together then anyways
she says no but how about now
the picnic all the promises
you asked of me
you made me promise you and you said you would be open and honest with me
he says i didnt want you involved in this
she says you were protecting me is that it?
He says yes i was
she says bull rafe im not buying it
im not buying any of it
the whole story about you and nicole was ridiculous and i knew it was
i knew it in my gut but every time i asked you about it you turned it around and you made me feel like a jerk for doubting you
he says im sorry, she made me promise not to tell a soul
she says not even me
or it was especially not me
cuz everything we have been through
and i thought we were going to get another chance
i thought we were going to have a fresh start

Ej goes into his office
its dark
he goes over to the window then sits down at his desk
and looks at his kids picture
says i wish you could have known your little brother
there is a knock on the door
he gets up and opens it says yes?
Its Kristen
he says Oh my goodness mother?

Bo says ma is going to be ok
going to take good care of her
dont know whats wrong with her yet
but there is medication we can try
vic says those treatments can get expense
bo says we got it covered thanks for the offer
ma doesnt want us talking about this with anybody
vic says im not anybody
bo says i know that
kay and i will make sure she is never alone
vic says i have never been prouder of you than i am right now
he hugs him
maggie and Hope come in

john looks and says doc what are you doing here?
She says i came looking for you, you were gone a long time
he says just trying to clear my head
she says were you upset with your conversation with sonny
you were afraid it would drag up some bad memories from your past

rafe says you are right i couldnt trust you
cuz it wasnt my secret to tell
she says you said i broke your trust and you meant it
you would never get it back and now i know how you feel cuz i dont trust you
he says you know why nicole wanteed to keep ej from her baby
you were in her shoes
she says i understand why she did what she did and why you helped her
i wanted to help her too
did you think i would ruin everything
i am the best liar you know
umnles you thought i would have done
something to hurt nicole
do you think i would hurt some innocent child?
is that what you think of me
just to get back at her
you told ej
that if you had to you would do it all over again
you dont regret what you did
he says i regret that nicole lost the baby and that i hurt you
she says but you dont think you were wrong
cuz you are always right
you asked me to forgive you for lusting after my sister when you were married to me
you asked me to forgive you for getting nicole pregnant
those 2 women drive me crazier than any one else on the planet
do i get to unforgive you now cuz it turns out not to be true
he says come on dont
she says does my sister know
i thought it was cazyr that she was so understanding when you slept with nicole while you were sleeping with her
rafe says i didnt sleep with your sister
she says did you tell carrie that it was a lie
he says what?
She says
you just told me that nicole made you promise not to tell a soul
and so im asking you
if you told my sister
that you werent the father of nicoles baby
you did
you son of a bitch
she pushes him
you told her and not me

kristen says do i look old enough to be
your mother
not all the plastic surgery in the world could make Susan look like this
he says if you arent my mother?
she says thats right im your sister
he says kristen

maggie and vic walk around the square
they are happy and grateful for each other
and they hug

Hope and bo fix up the pub
Bo is going to spend the night there

sami says you told carrie
he says i told her when we weer in the safe house , we thought we were going to die
she says it doesnt matter why my point is you didnt tell me
i thought you were the most honest
person i have ever known in my whole life and not only did you lie to me, you used me
he says i never used you
she says i thought you were grieving for your dead child i thought i was holding you and grieving over your loss with you
we were about to have sex
he says cuz i love you
i love you
i was grieving
im sick about what happened
she says cuz you wanted to be that little boys father is johnny and sydney and allie not enough for you you couldnt wait to have me dealing with mommy nicole
he says we dont have to worry about that any more
she says no i dont
dont misunderstand me
i felt terrible that child is dead and i
understand there is nothing worse then losing a baby
but you lost your reason for lying to me
you didnt have to protect the child from ej anymore
so why did you keep lying to me
he says nicole
she says cuz nicole asked you to
im getting sick of hearing those words
ay
i want you to spell it out for me
i want you to tell me that ej was right
admit it
that you would never have told me the truth
he scoffs
says no i wouldnt have

ej says kristen blake dimera
she says thats me
he says what are you doing here
she says father sent me
she walks in
he says adopted
she says adopted whatever
once a dimera always a dimera
ej says i wonder if you appreciate the irony of those words
she says i know the last few months have been complicated for you
he says why would father involve you in this i dont even know you
she says i dont need to know you to see that you need a sympathetic ear
he says why would you care
she says cuz you are family
father always has our best interests
at heart
he lives for his kids
i heard about your son
im sorry
he says i see word travels fast
she says i lost a son too you know
john jr.
Its the reason you came into the world
he says you are not my fairy god mother, you tried to snatch me from my mothers arms
she says thats was a long time ago
he says let me guess you changed
she says it can happen
you lost a son why is that so painful
cuz nothing is more important than family
who do you have but us?

Bo looks at a pic of his pa and pop
he says dont worry pop i wont let ma down
you either
he turns out the light

ej says you are right , my children are my comfort right now
she says but you cant talk to them
he says i cant talk to you either i dont know you dont trust you and dont like you
you made a long trip for nothing
she says are you sure about that
he says quite goodbye
she says as you wish
i am sorry about your son
she leaves
outside the door she says ok ej i will leave but i will be back
in the meantime i have some other irons in the fire

john says it doesnt matter what he was dreaming about it wasnt real
we cant be hurt by it nothing to worry about
mar says good, you feel better now
he says yeah

sami says you think im overreacting dont you
you think you did nothing wrong
he says what i did for nicole was the same thing i did for you
she says you chose her over me
if i had lied to you like that no matter what or why i would have been out on my ass and you would be judging me for the rest of my life
cuz you are a sanctimonious hypocrite
next time you are grieving and you want someone to get rid of it with sex you go find someone else
i dont forgive you
im done
we are done
she walks out

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

what was I supposed to do when Nicole asked me

no she did not

Quote:

sami - Rafe, you asked me to forgive you for lusting after my sister while you were married to me. You asked me to forgive you for getting Nicole Walker pregnant. Those two women drive me crazier than anyone else on the planet. You did. You son of a bitch. You told her and not me!

i can not believe they mention it
Quote:

you would have been judging me for the rest of my life because you are a sanctimonious hypocrite! Two things that people would never say about me

plenty of people can said it about sami

james0479
Member Avatar

I wish I could tell Sami, Rafe and Dr Dimple Dipper that IM DONE and slam a door.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

This sounds like a good episode. Love the kristen ej stuff. And love that sami found out about carrie knowing the truth

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami - I thought you were grieving for your dead child. I thought I was holding you and grieving over your loss with you. We were about to have sex.

Disgusting... :puke:

Quote:

Sami - Yes you did. If I had lied to you like that no matter what, no matter why, I would have been out on my ass and you would have been judging me for the rest of my life because you are a sanctimonious hypocrite!

Truer words were never spoken. :applause:

Quote:

Two things that people would never say about me.

Bullshit Sami.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

So why does Rafe say that Nicole asked him? She didn't....so GT is trying to throw this all on Nicole as if she was the one that came up with the idea? She didn't....whatever....

and then this:

Quote:

you would have been judging me for the rest of my life because you are a sanctimonious hypocrite! Two things that people would never say about me

Well we already know that Lucas is going to be calling her a hypocrite, so there Sami, STFU.

james0479
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 17 2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:

Sami - I thought you were grieving for your dead child. I thought I was holding you and grieving over your loss with you. We were about to have sex.

Disgusting... :puke:

Quote:

Sami - Yes you did. If I had lied to you like that no matter what, no matter why, I would have been out on my ass and you would have been judging me for the rest of my life because you are a sanctimonious hypocrite!

Truer words were never spoken. :applause:

Quote:

Two things that people would never say about me.

Bullshit Sami.
Sami knows everyone in town could call her that. I could only buy this piece of dialogue if Sweeney played it sarcastically. But I bet she plays it straight like she believes it. Puke

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Wow, Sami is so juvenile. I wanted to slap her. And yes Sami you are hypocrite and probably the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Harmony233

wow sami seems more upset over carrie knowing than rafe lying to her lol

Ireland98

I'm actually shocked and glad that it's brought up that Rafe told Carrie the truth! Except it just wasn't due to the almost safehouse explosion, it was also because Rafe was falling in love with Carrie (and continued to feel that way about Carrie up to a few weeks ago- Salem time).

"Sami - I don't forgive you. I'm done. We're done. She leaves slamming the door behind her." Oh, how I wish this was a permanent SAFE break up!

EJ/Kristen sound good. Even though it's odd that Kristen just met EJ and all of a sudden wants to help him LOL! I'll overlook that plot point though. I'm just happy that Kristen is back in Salem!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Nicole never asked Rafe to pretend to be the daddy, she went along with his lame-ass "I want to piss off EJ so I will say I am the father" idea. Tomlin desperately wants Nicole as the bad guy in this fiasco and it's not happening.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

]Posted Image

Wow it gets worse every episode be serious here WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT EJ/RAFE/SAMI Pukeangle, this is not even a fuckin triangle real triangle ISwhen someone is in love with a person and force to be with the other one, but Sami is in love dependin on who her vagina mood IS FEELING . WRITERS WE GET IT SAMI IS A SLUT NOBODY GIVES SHIT ABOUT SLUTS NOR THIS STORY its OVERDUE ITS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN CAN WE MOVE ON PLEASE GODDAMN. TAKE A BREAK FOR THE CAUSE. :puke:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply