Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Sweeps
Topic Started: Oct 17 2012, 04:34 PM (4,294 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

For details click link below.

Jack Controls Newman Enterprises

Sony MB

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea. November Sweeps

Sony MB

More Sweeps Previews

SOC MB
Edited by Daytime, Oct 17 2012, 09:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Peace out Harmony, welcome back Jill! :D

taylore
Member Avatar

The part that makes me laugh about the spoilers is Cane being angry at Neil's new position at jabot,that man is so stupid Lily better dump his ass and fast.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Cane is angry at Genevieve, he thinks its her fault that he didn't get the job.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Frigg!!! There goes Cane again blaming Gen for everything that goes wrong in his life. He might as well change his name to Phyllis!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Neil ditches Katherine to go to work for Jack? What a dumbass! Doesn't he know jack's track record by now? :huh:
Katherine will hire Cane to take Neil's place.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Oct 17 2012, 06:43 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The hypocrisy of Cane still continues???? GMAB. He was mad at his mother when she brought BON and now he blames her for Jack not making him CEO???? Another one MAB poorly written characters.

Bye Abby and Harmony, best wishes to the actors.

bygnedys

So, what does Abby do with her stock in Newman?

So Jack is the reason that Katherine thinks about coming out of retirement.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I just remembered the rules... I edited the original post. Can't post anything from SID. :/
Edited by Daytime, Oct 17 2012, 07:21 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea. November Sweeps

Sony MB
Edited by Daytime, Oct 17 2012, 09:28 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sharon/Chelsea/Adam = BORING

Daytime
Member Avatar

More Sweeps Previews

SOC MB

LPS
Member Avatar

Sounds boring, but I don enjoy JG's writing more than MAB's so far.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar

A much better triangle would be the sibling rival route with Nick/Sharon/Adam. Hell even Sharon/Nick/Phyllis has more appeal than this shit. Chelsea just does nothing for me. I like MCE and I felt terrible for Chels when she miscarried, but she has no combative chemistry with Sharon in the slightest. This is doomed to be boring.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Things aren't looking up for the shick fans. Shadam reigns, and I'm betting that Phick rebounds and Ronan decides to let Phyllis go.
Sharon pulls a Jana and get's a break on her charges.

'It twasn't meeeeeee, it was the brain tumor that caused me for the past upteen years to be unfit mother, klepto, slut,bitch riding the Newmans. Please doc, tell the judge that and I'll give you anything you want.'

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Griffith already previously said he'd be playing Phyllis and Jack together more, so I doubt there is an immediate reunion of the boredom known as Phick.
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Oct 17 2012, 10:25 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 17 2012, 10:22 PM
Things aren't looking up for the shick fans. Shadam reigns, and I'm betting that Phick rebounds and Ronan decides to let Phyllis go.
So in other words the same old boring shit we've been watching for the past six years? Fun. phick is old and tired, and Shadam is sick and make zero sense. Shick hasn't had a true reunion since their divorce. Gotta be some reason why they've not been given a opportunity after all this time.
Edited by Shick, Oct 17 2012, 10:29 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 17 2012, 10:22 PM
Sharon pulls a Jana and get's a break on her charges.

'It twasn't meeeeeee, it was the brain tumor that caused me for the past upteen years to be unfit mother, klepto, slut,bitch riding the Newmans. Please doc, tell the judge that and I'll give you anything you want.'

ain't that the truth!

LPS
Member Avatar

I bet Phyllis goes with Jack.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Yes I agree, they are going to put Phyllis with Jack and probably Nick with Avery.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply