Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: November Sweeps
Topic Started: Oct 17 2012, 04:34 PM (4,148 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 17 2012, 11:16 PM
I bet Phyllis goes with Jack.
I dunno, jack was done with phyliss a long time ago and he's going to have his hands full dealing with victor, I don't think he's going to have time for any women for awhile, but when he does, I'd sure like her not to be a rerun.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ Since phick get a reunion every three weeks, I think Phack could and should get a little action on screen. Besides, MS has more chem with PB and her acting is much better during scenes with him.
Edited by Shick, Oct 18 2012, 12:40 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

And he's in her age bracket.

Nicole Walker

I-thought-Shick-was-getting-back-together.Chadam-is-in-trouble.I-just-know-they-are-going-to-put-Shadam-back-together.Damn!

bygnedys

If they want to make a triangle between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea interesting then they have to have MCE to bring out her "Annie" character from AMC. I wonder if Adam could deal with two whackos at same time.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Now that Chelsea isn't pregnant, I hope she get's good and pissed and starts punishing those that have it coming. Cut Adam off, kick him out and keep the house. Press charges against Sharon for alienation of affection and being a criminal dingbat, endangering the life of her husband. The charges could pile up and pile up if people chose to do it.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Honestly I think MAB fucked up the show so hard that JG doesn't have a choice but to play on Adam/Sharon for awhile. MAB made Adam and Sharon the outcasts of Genoa City, and even though all of us want a reunion for Nick and Sharon it just wouldn't seem real if JG suddenly put them together, especially since we had to suffer through watching Nick say "I don't even know who you are anymore" blah blah blah. So if Sharon is gonna be getting some help, hopefully in the end she ditches Adam and it could open up possibilities for a Shick reunion once again but it obviously can't be rushed

Checkers
Member Avatar

The only thing that could make sweeps interesting is if Chelsea goes cray cray. I wouldn't even blame her. Adam is a dick for emotionally abandoning Chelsea after she lost their baby.

I wouldn't feel sorry for Adam or Sharon if Chelsea releases hell on their butts.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I think they are headed for crazy Chelsea.. She's really a useless character but they will keep her around long enough to push Shadam and send her packing.

Queen B
Member Avatar

It should of been Chelsea losing her marbles from the beginning, not Sharon. Chelsea has been on the show for like..what? less than a year and shes already being turned into a lead female heroine? Its stupid. If anything, new characters like Chelsea should be playing the psycho bitch kind of like the character of Grace in the 90's

Nicole Walker

I-like-that-Chelsea-turned-her-life-around.I-don't-want-her-to-be-a-psycho-biotch.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't want her to be a psycho bitch either! I really like Chelsea despite what she did to Villy (whom I love). What they need to do is give her some activity outside of Adam! Couldn't she work with Devon or something. Or even better, Billy can hire her a RS (long shot i kno) since YoHarm is leaving and he's gonna be at AE spying on Jack. The triangle with Sharon is a weak one. She hasn't been around Sharon long enough to really hate her that much. The only way it works is if she lost her marbles, but I don't want her to. So, if Adam abadons her for Sharon, she should dump is sorry azz and get a generous settlement cuz obviously the show is bringing in other fish to catch!

Queen B
Member Avatar

MCE is a good actress but unless they turn Chelsea into a crazy, scheming bitch then her character is just dead weight like GenV, Harmony, Avery etc

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

so here goes another month for me not to watching.... ZZZZZZZZZZZz

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Chelsea Posted Image opening a can of Posted Image

You go girl. Kick some ass!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Its not Sharon's fault that Adam would rather be at the ranch with Sharon and helping her deal with this tragic turn of events, that is all on Adam. Sharon never asked Adam to lie to his wife and ditch her right after the loss of her baby

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply