Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shackelford & Van Ark Return to DALLAS; KNOTS LANDING Faves to DALLAS!
Topic Started: Oct 17 2012, 05:24 PM (1,045 Views)
Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

KNOTS LANDING faves Ted Shackelford and Joan Van Ark returning as Gary & Valene Ewing per Keck's Exclusive, TV GUIDE ONLINE!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dallas-Knots-Landing-Reunion-1054768.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm really excited to see Gary and Val again, but I hope whatever brings them back to Dallas is good -- they wouldn't drop by Southfork just for the hell of it. I also hope that they have Lucy appear in at least one episode with them, especially if Bobby and Betsy show up, too.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I have to hope there's substance behind this. Shackelford refused a cameo last season so I have to assume it's more, or maybe he just finally caved seeing it got a second season. I mean, three episodes is a nice start.

But eeeeeeeeeee. So happy about this. I will be pissed though if Lucy isn't around for this. She better be.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Wooh! I'll be excited to see them again. They haven't been seen on-screen together since the fourth season of the original series (including both Van Ark and Shackelford). I wish they would've written in that Lucy had a child though in the time she was off-screen.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Oy! Okay then I guess, but how about trying for the creme de le creme, DONNA FUCKING MILLS!!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Sweetbabygirl
Oct 17 2012, 06:15 PM
Oy! Okay then I guess, but how about trying for the creme de le creme, DONNA FUCKING MILLS!!
Ohhh````how Sweet that would be.

Posted Image

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Great news. Three episodes are a decent start. I hope their return has something to add to the story. Bringing on their twin children could be a great addition to the next generation of Ewings. I hope Lucy is involved with her parents as well.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This is awful to to say I know but the first thought I had was to wonder how they were going to deal with Joan/Val's screwed up face. Maybe they can say she got injured in an accident and that's how her face got like that?

Mason
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Oct 17 2012, 08:27 PM
This is awful to to say I know but the first thought I had was to wonder how they were going to deal with Joan/Val's screwed up face.
No, it's valid.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just told my moms about 'Trout Pout' and wondered how they were going to explain that face?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Miss Rhi
This is awful to to say I know but the first thought I had was to wonder how they were going to deal with Joan/Val's screwed up face. Maybe they can say she got injured in an accident and that's how her face got like that?
Don't worry. I wondered the same thing myself. As much as I love her, she's not looking too good these days.

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

Eh! I'm happy to see them coming on the show, however after the dream season Knots parted ways with Dallas and technically they never knew Bobby was alive. I get the new writer's not following what happened in the movies, but this was established by Executives of KL and Dallas. In my opinion I would rather see Jenna Wade sashay back onto Southfork and help Lucas lay his claim to the Ewing fortune. Let him team up with John Ross or something. I'll of course be watching, but Eh!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Honestly I was thinking the same thing.

King
Member Avatar

OMG! Great news!

I Would freaking die if Donna Mills came back!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I have a feeling we'll see her at some point. Cidre has mentioned her.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Maybe the three episodes is set up for a spin-off?

Nah .... lol

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

This is exciting, Ted has been on Y&R for a while. Love to see Gary and Val back.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I wonder if we'll get renewed interest in the "Knots Landing" DVD's now that they'll be making an appearance.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply