Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nick Calls it Quits!; Source: SOD, airs wk 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 09:21 AM (2,537 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Despite Phyllis' determination to save her marriage Nick decides to call it quits. According to Joshua Morrow "it has gone past the point of no return with Nick....he has been there for her every step of the way and done everything he could as a man and a husband to support hr, but she just kept crapping on him......she has constantly been blindsiding him with all these lies." Phyllis is upset with Nick's decision because she was holding out hope that they would be able to work things out. Nick breaks the news to Summer and Noah that he has filed for divorce. They support his decision.

Nick then receives a chess set from Avery with a note about practicing his game. He shows up to thank her and he finds hr locked out of her place in a bathrobe. Nick uses a paper clip to unlock the door and they flirt. Phyllis arrives just in time to see them enjoying each other's company. Neither Nick or Avery made any apologies to Phyllis. Nick tells Phyllis that Avery has been a good friend to him.

JM said that Nick and Phyllis "truly love each other but their relationship is pretty damaged right now and Avery is like a breath of fresh air to him."

For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest

telboards
Edited by Daytime, Oct 18 2012, 09:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

JM said that Nick and Phyllis "truly love each other but their relationship is pretty damaged right now and Avery is like a breath of fresh air to him."

Whaaat? I thought sharon was his true love, his soul mate, at least that's what I've been told.
Sounds like there will be a phick reunion somewhere down the line.

Nicole Walker

Whatever!Avery-is-backstabbing-witch.How-the-hell-are-you-going-to-act-like-you-are-so-concerned-about-Phyllis-marriage-when-you-really-want-bone-Nick-for-yourself.I-don't-care-what-has-went-on-between-them.You-don't-make-a-play-for-your-sister's-husband-nor-do-you-entertain-the-idea-of-hooking-up-with-him.And-she-so-stupid-how-does-she-know-Nick-is-not-just-using-her-like-the-last-time.

Please-bring-Jack-and-Phyllis-back-together.Send-my-girl-home-where-she-belongs!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Time for Phick to separate... for a little while. Nick will play, Phyllis will play but in the end they will go back together as it should be. Phick forever. After all he did say that they truly love each other. Avery is just a play thing right now. Not her fault that Nick is a whore and she's single. He sure as hell won't go to Sharon. His brother and Dad's sloppy seconds? Sharon can have Adam until she get's locked up in a prison hospital for the criminally insane.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 18 2012, 09:26 AM
Quote:

Whaaat? I thought sharon was his true love, his soul mate, at least that's what I've been told.
What makes you think theres gonna be a Phick reuinion lol? JM saying "Nick and Phyllis truly love eachother" sounds much different then "I truly BELIEVE Nick and Sharon belong together". Phick is done, don't hold out any hope. I'm not holding out hope for a Shick reunion either, but I'm just happy Phick are over

LPS
Member Avatar

The problem with this storyline? Nick and Avery don't have a lick of chemistry.

Daytime
Member Avatar

^^ Amelia and Josh have more sexual chemistry than Jessica and Josh.. lol

We all know they'll put Phick back together at some point but I hope it's not for a long time.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Actually I feel like Phick might actually be done for good this time.

Nicole Walker

^I-hope-so!Phyllis-and-Jack-belong-together!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I would be happy as a clam NEVER to see Phick again. but hell no to NAvery, they'd be more boring than Lane.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sammie Jo
Quote:

:eyeroll: :eyeroll: *gasp* Oh-My-Gosh really you've, like, been told that?

No one ever said he didn't love the bitch, just that he loved Sharon more.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Joshua Morrow is the one who says that Nick and Phyllis still love each other, which means nothing when it comes to the storyline. He probably said it so that MS won't get her panties in a twist again and start whining that he hates her and wants to move on. Please save us from all that again JM.

Shick
Member Avatar

LOL oh yeah that's right! I forgot, he has to make sure he throws in some love for Phyllis or MS will go batshit crazy again...

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

He should just get her a dumpster for Christmas and call it a day.

klements

Avery belongs with Paul. It's too gross that Nick is going to be sleeping with Phyllis' sister again. ewwwwww

Only1Way
Member Avatar

From the Soap Dish. The fans had a fit, not MS. The kind of fans that don't know the difference between reality and TV.

http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=17147

Shick
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 18 2012, 04:04 PM
From the Soap Dish. The fans had a fit, not MS. The kind of fans that don't know the difference between reality and TV.

http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=17147
Anyone with a brain can see that if MS had a problem (which she did) with JM saying two fictional characters belong together, then it is MS who doesn't know the difference between reality and TV.
Edited by Shick, Oct 18 2012, 04:20 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Ay`yea JM you got that right it's Phuck's fuck'dup' love like no other begin w/Cheating ends w/Cheating . Least JG is consistent here.. So Precious got in her head to get Nick back (LMAO) Mrs.NutHugger in all her Truth and Reign when it comes to trying to hold on to Nicks slippery dick... Now How "Grown & Adult" is Phicks love again?... :blulaugh:

MAB Fan Club

Phyllis can have any man she wants. It's Nick's loss to end things at this time. He'll always come running back to Phyllis. They all do.

Larel

Queen B
Oct 18 2012, 11:04 AM
Sammie Jo
Quote:

What makes you think theres gonna be a Phick reuinion lol? JM saying "Nick and Phyllis truly love eachother" sounds much different then "I truly BELIEVE Nick and Sharon belong together". Phick is done, don't hold out any hope. I'm not holding out hope for a Shick reunion either, but I'm just happy Phick are over
They sure had chemistry today, those scenes were amazing & they actually sparkled today together, not sure why since they had none before really but seems JM & JC were far more invested today & it came across on screen for sure. A pleasant surprise for me :$

I quoted the wrong post :ermm: this is about Nick & Avery sorry... :P
Edited by Larel, Oct 18 2012, 08:47 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply