Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Nick Calls it Quits!; Source: SOD, airs wk 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 09:21 AM (2,560 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Nick and Avery were pretty cute, I must admit. JM lit up in the chess scenes with JC today
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

It was a cute scene, but i'm not totally sold on them yet. The writing will have to be extremely good for me to stay interested in them, and I think they should make Avery a little more feisty instead of being all about doing things by the book all the time, I think she would be an awesome rival for Phyllis except Avery needs to stand up to her more. That bitch

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nick talks a good talk but in the end, he will go back to Phyllis in a heartbeat.
Nick been Phyllis doormat for a long time and usually he will back in her bed.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Let's all be honest here. Nick is lead by his dick. He always has been. He's perfectly fine losing Phyllis as long as he had someone else to have sex with. If Avery stops putting out then he may come crawling back to Phyllis when he needs her to roll over for him again (and she will). It's really as simple as that for him, it always has been.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

nick acts like a sex-crazed frat boy half the time, if there's a hole around, he wants to poke it, when he's not doing that, he's trying to punch people out.
As much as I dislike jack, he was not to blame for victor's passing out, that was from a double concussion that victor never did anything about, that was victor's fault, but there goes nick, ass afire, over to jack to threaten him.
Nick needs to start acting age appropriate.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Nick and Avery

Posted Image

Do you know why Nick doesn't drag Avery by her feet?

He doesn't want her filling up with sand.

MAB Fan Club

I've always been a NICKAY shipper.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply