Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:17 PM (3,880 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350584124/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Script Writer: Carolyn Culliton

Basic Black - Part 1: John is in his office working. He gets frustated when he makes a mistake. Ah come on man, focus. It was just a stupid dream. Cue flashback of his dream. What are you thinking about this now for? What's the matter with you. Marlena's standing in the doorway - Nothing as far as I know. What's the matter baby? John - Nothing. Just prepping for a board meeting, profits were flat last quarter. Marlena - Maybe you should get your mind off of it. John - Yeah, how do I do that? Marlena - We can try our day. Trip to the park, basket lunch, bottle of wine. John - Oh baby I am so sorry. I forgot all about that. Marlena - Are you okay? John - I'm fine. Marlena - Really? Is there something you're not telling me.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 1: Kristen has her Tablet out reading the news about Jennifer being arrested and in jail and Nicole Walker still being in the hospital. One thing about Salem, it's never boring. Let's see what you've been up to John. Cleared of embezzlement charges. What's up with that. Let's do a search. Her cell rings. It's Stefano. Oh good, you're up. Kristen - You checking on me already? Stefano - I want to know that you are making progress. Kristen - I am father, I definitely am.

Salem PD Holding Cell - Part 1: Abby comes in and asks her mom if she slept at all. Jen - No I didn't. What about you? Abby - No. Is there anything I can do Mom. Jen - No, I'm good. Justin comes in. Sorry to interrupt. I have some news. Your bail's been set. Abby - What does that mean? Justin - It means your mom is going to be arraigned this morning. Jen - Thank goodness. Abby - So she can go home? Justin - The judge has been terrific. He saw all the reporters outside the courhouse ... sorry. Anyway he agreed to have the arraignment in his chambers rather than the courtroom and the DA's office signed off on it. So it will be just you, me and the Judge at the arraignment. Jen - Everyone's been so accomodating. That's a good sign, right? Silence. What are you not telling me? Justin - Abby, I need to speak to your mom alone. Abby - Why? Justin - I just need to go over her case. Jen - It's okay sweetie. I'll see you at home. It's fine. Abby - Alright. I love you. She leaves. Jen - How bad is it? Justin - You're being charged with murder in the second degree. Jen - Wait. Justin, you told me they would possibly reduce the charge or dismiss it. Justin - I know. I was wrong.

Hospital - Part 1: Dan is at the nurse's station talking on his cell. Yeah you can. I want to know what happened with Jennifer Horton. She was arrested last night. What do you mean you can't tell me anything! I thought the Court Clerk's office was supposed to serve the people. That would be you ... Great, thank you for you help! Cue flashback of Dan telling Jennifer he believes she didn't do this. A nurse comes up and asks if he's written the orders for Mrs. Lake yet; she's anxious to leave. Dan - I'll get to it in a little bit. Right now I need to see Miss Nicole Walker.

Nicole lies in her bed recalling the doctor telling her that her baby is dead and then recalling her fall down the stairs and her conversation with Dan telling him Jennifer pushed her and killed her baby. Dan comes in. Nicole - God, Daniel. I've done something terrible. Dan - What is it you think you did? Nicole - Daniel, this affects you. Dan - How? Nicole - EJ was here last night. Dan - Here? Are you kidding me! Nicole - I was a mess. I am a mess. And they gave me that sedative. Dan - What happened? Nicole - Rafe and I were just talking and we didn't know EJ was listening at the door. Dan - And what did he hear? Nicole - Rafe said we should keep up the lie that EJ's not the baby's father. Dan - What did EJ do? Nicole - Nothing, but he came back after Rafe left. Dan - Well I'll find out who let him in and that person will be fired. Nicole - Wait. Just listen. EJ didn't do what I thought he would. He was actually kind and understanding and he just wanted to know the truth. He said he heard what Rafe and I were talking about so I told him he was right. I told him the baby was his. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Dan - It's alright. Nicole - I've been trying to warn Rafe but he won't answer his phone. And you ... and you both have risked so much for me. Oh God Daniel. What did I do to your life? After everything you've done for me, what did I do? Why does this have to be for nothing? Why did I lose my baby? Dan - Stop. Don't go there. He holds her as she cries. Daniel, you're all I have left. If EJ tries to get back at you I don't know if I could stand it.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Bo comes in and greets Kayla. Did you get hold of Roman? She did. Bo - How's he doing? Kayla - He's a bit upset. Bo - Because we kept this from him for one night. Kayla - I think he had a bad day. Bo - Ah, Jen. Kayla - Yeah and then finding out about Mom. Who's with her? Bo - Hope. Kayla - So she knows that Hope knows. Bo - We don't keep secrets. Ma's got to accept that. Kayla - I think she's going to have to accept a lot of things. Bo - What do you mean? Kayla - Look at the people who are close to her; they're going to notice. Look what happened with Roman. Bo - That's why we're having this little family pow wow? Kayla - Yeah. Bo - You have a diagnosis? Kayla - There's still some cognitive tests I want to do but I think the important thing right now is not to overwhelm her. Roman comes in. Kayla thanks him for coming. Roman - Yeah sure. What's the latest? Kayla - I called Kimberly and Frankie and Max and they all understand that the three of us will have to make some pretty big decisions. Roman - What are you talking about? Bo - What kind of big decisions?

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole - Daniel, you've done so much for me, please let me help you. Dan - I am going to be fine. Nicole - You're going be fine? You lied to EJ about the results. He's not going to take that. What if you lose your licence. You're the best doctor I know. Dan - I knew what I was risking when I decided to help you. I knew. Nicole - I don't know what I did to deserve you and if anything happens to you and Rafe I'll never forgive myself. Dan - We will figure it out but you have suffered an enormous loss and I will get you through this. That's the only thing you need to think about. Okay? Nicole - Okay. This morning I thought I felt him kicking. Daniel, I miss him so much. She sobs. He holds her again.

Basic Black - Part 2: John - No, no, no. You don't have to worry about me. Those days are over. Marlena - I'm not worried about you but I know when something is distracting you. John gets a call from hissecretary. He tells Marlena he's got a package at the Post Office. I have to sign for it personally. Marlena - Why don't I go ahead and get the items for our picnic basket and maybe while you're out seeing what a gorgeous day it is you'll decide you want to spend it in the park with me. John - You're not going to give up, are you? Marlena - I'm never going to give up you ... they kiss. John - Alright let's go.

Kristen's hotel room - Part 2: Kristen - Don't worry Father, I'll do my very best to bring EJ around. Stefano - I have no choice but to rely on you. I can not come back to the States right now. I still have business to take care of here but when my business is done I am coming back to Salem. I hope you'll have things settled by then. Kristen - I hope so too.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Roman - Come on Kay, it's been one night and you're talking about big decisions here. I mean if I hadn't seen for myself that Mom was having these spells would I even be here? Kayla - Of course. Listen, I got a lot of test results back from last night and these spells that she's having ... they're not mini strokes and there's nothing in medical science that can reverse it which means it's not going away. Bo - Kay, what are you saying exactly? Kayla - I'm saying it's probably going to get worse and we might want ... Bo - It's not worse. I saw her last night. Victor dropped by the pub, they had a glass of port together, talked about the past. Kayla - That's the crazy thing about memory loss and confusion, it's completely unpredictable. You could be lucid one second and the next second you wander off and you're lost. Roman - I tell you I have never seen her that bad. Kayla looks at Bo - Maybe you better tell him why you brought her in last night. Roman - Good idea. Talk to me. Bo - At the pub, she dropped a tray of glasses. She got upset. I was helping her clean them up and she yelled at me. She called me Shawn. Roman - Okay. Bo - She wasn't mixing up names. She thought I was Pop and when I was finally able to get through to her she stopped and looked at me and realised what she had done. I've never seen her so scared. Roman - Well damn. I didn't realise it had gotten that bad. Why in the hell didn't you two call me? Kayla - She made us promise not to tell anybody. At that point we didn't want to upset her anymore. Roman - So what is it that you think we should do. Kayla - I don't think we can leave her alone anymore. Roman - Starting right now? Bo - Wait a minute. She can't lose her independence now. That's who she is. Roman - If that's what's good for her, I mean if that's the right thing to do ... Kayla - Guys, I think we just need to think about getting her some home health care. Bo - No! We are not at that point yet. I'm now going to have her walking around with some babysitter watching her every move.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole - Every thought I had about the future was for him. Oh God, I can't go there. Dan - Then don't do that. Is there anything that you need - anything at all? Nicole - Maybe a robe and a nightgown. Dan - I can do that. Nicole - It's in my suitcase at your apartment. Dan - Okay. I'll take my break right now and I will go get your stuff. Nicole - I guess I'd like to wear something of my own if I have to be here. I don't think I could get through this without you. Dan - You don't even have to try. I won't be long. I will be right back. He kisses her forehead. Nicole - Thank you. Dan closes her blinds - I'll give you some privacy. I'll be right back. He leaves. There's a knock on the door. Nicole - Daniel? Abby - No, it's me.

Salem PD Holding Cell - Part 2: Justin - Jennifer, I saw the DA's case against you. Jennifer - Yeah and what. Justin - The most damaging things are Billie and Brady's eyewitness statements. Jen - Did they say I pushed her? Justin - No but they both said that they heard you screaming, Nicole falling and you standing there doing nothing. Jen - Justin, I was in shock. I couldn't move. Justin - They also have statements from other people who say that they overheard you having loud arguments with Nicole on a number of occasions. Jen - Yes. When I heard EJ hired you to go after Daniel, yes because I was afraid of what Nicole was going to do to Daniel's life. Okay, yes it seems like a crazy obsession I know but I was trying to do for Daniel what I couldn't do for Jack. Justin - Okay, we'll just have to explain your state of mind. Jen - What you're saying is it's not going to be easy, right? Justin - The DA's case is not just circumstantial and the police still haven't taken a full statement from Nicole yet. Jen - God only knows what she's going to say Justin. Justin - We still have a few avenues to explore and I'll be with you every step of the way but I think it would be wise for you to brace yourself for the worse. A cop comes in. I'm here to take you to the Judge's chambers.

HTS - Part 1: Kristen sits at a table at the outdoor cafe and pulls out her Tablet and continues reading. Embezzlement of your corporate pension fund. That so doesn't sound like you John but it does sound like a couple of other guys I know. She keys in - Were Stefano and EJ DiMera ever connected to the embezzlement charges against John Black. Well what do you know. She sees John and Marlena come walking through the archway hand in hand and then stopping and kissing. John and Marlena sit down on a bench. Marlena - Why don't you call Mindy and tell her you'll do your reading at home and then when you're done you can change your clothes and we'll go to the park. John - Why don't you just go ahead without me. Marlena chuckles - I don't want to do that. John - I'll try to hook up with you later. Marlena - You've been like this ever since you talked to Sonny. Is this all because he wants you to talk about your past at the coffeehouse? John - He reminded me of stuff that I filed away; stuff I stopped thinking about. Marlena - What stuff? (Kristen is eagerly eavesdropping). John - It's not important. It's like I told you last night, the only that is important now is what is happening right now. They kiss.

Common Grounds - Part 3: Kayla - Bo, I'm not suggesting we hire a keeper for Mom this afternoon. Bo - What are you suggesting? Kayla - It's just that the current wisdom is you start lining up help before it's necessary. That way Mom has a chance to get used to the idea and the person gradually. Bo - What I am saying is we can't hire anyone without consulting Ma first because if she thinks we're ganging up on her ... Roman - There will be hell to pay, I guarantee you. Bo - She has to be part of every decision we make from here on out. Roman - Ma doesn't even want to admit when she's got a bad knee. You know she's going to be the same way about this. Bo - At the hospital she calmed down when she able to talk about it, face it. Kayla - Yeah and she didn't feel sorry for herself. She wasn't in denial. So maybe if all three of went and talked to her ... Bo - I don't think so. Kayla - Why? Bo - If we all kind of bombard her, tell her she has to change her life, that won't go well. Kayla - What do you suggest? Bo - I've been with her. I'll talk to her about it and keep you guys in the loop.

Hospital - Part 4: Nicole - I don't think it's a good idea that you're here. Abby - I just wanted to see you and tell you how sorry I am about the baby. Nicole - Thank you. Abby - My mom spent last night in jail. Nicole - I don't know what you want me to say. Abby - I don't know. Nicole - I lost my baby. Abby - My mom lost my Dad and she still took you in when you didn't have anywhere else to go. Nicole - Well I wish she hadn't. Abby - Please, please don't punish her now. My mother has never hit me in my whole life. She has never hit my brother. She would never do anything to hurt a little baby. Nicole - She hates me. She pushed me and I fell and because of that my son is dead. I know she's your mother but I swear to you it's the truth. A nurse comes in and confronts Abby. How did you get in here? Dr. Jonas left orders that Miss Walker is not to be disturbed. Abby - I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. She leaves.

Brady Pub: Justin and Jennifer run into Daniel outside the pub. Dan - So you're out. That's great. Justin - Yeah. She was released on her own recognisance. Jen - Which means I didn't have to put up any money. Justin was terrific. Dan - So you're going home. Justin excuses himself to make a phone call. Jen - Actually this is good. I have a chance to thank you. Dan - For what. Jen - For coming to see me last night and helping me just calm down and think clearly but mostly for believing in me when no one else does. And I know how much that baby means to you so I've even more grateful for your support. She points to the brown bag - You grabbing some lunch? Dan - No, this is for Nicole. She's not eating. Justin returns and asks Jen if she's ready. Dan asks if he can talk to Justin for a minute. Jen will go inside and grab some lunch for Abigail and herself. Dan - They are charging her with murder! Justin - Yeah. The DA thinks they have a case. Dan - Jennifer did not push Nicole. Justin - Nicole says she did and her testimony is key. That's what it all comes down to.

Dan's apt: He comes in and sits on his couch. He sees the bag with the baby clothes Nicole had bought and gets up and starts pulling them out. He appears to be trying to hold back tears.

Alice's house - Part 1: Jen - I feel like I was born in these clothes. I'm going to take a shower for about 3 hrs. Justin - Yeah, the city lockup, not exactly a 5 star hotel. Abby comes in and hugs her mom. I'm so happy to see you. Justin - I'll be in touch. Jen - Justin, thank you so much. He leaves. Abby - Did it go okay with the judge? Jen - Yeah, I guess. One minute I'm pleading innocent to charges of 2nd degree murder and the next minute Justin is asking the Judge to free me on my own recognisance because I'm such an upstanding citizen. Abby - Wait. Murder? How could they say it was murder? You never wanted to hurt Nicole's baby. Jen - Of course not. Abby - I know you. You would do anything to take that moment back. Jen - Wait, what are you saying?

HTS - Part 2: Marlena - I guess I'm not going to get you to join me, am I? John - Nope. Marlena - Then I guess I'll just go to the park myself, enjoy the beautiful day and wish you were there. John - And I'll see you later and I promise not to be any happier. Bye Doc. Marlena - By Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful. Kristen watches as John leaves. She gets up and leaves too.

Common Grounds - Part 4: Roman - Well little brother, I just don't think it's fair that you take this on by yourself. Bo - You guys did more than your share when I was off running around the world being a Merchant Marine. I want to be there for Ma right now. I owe her that much. Kayla - Why? Bo - For being her big mistake. Roman - Oh come on. Ma doesn't think of you that way. We do. Kayla laughs. Bo - The point is I made her life hell for quite a while when I found out Victor was my biological father. Kayla - You can't feel guilty about that anymore. Bo - I lost a hell of a lot of time with her Kay. Time I'll never get back. So if I can be with her when she's going through this tough transition in her life, it would be my honour. And if it gets to the point where I feel unqualified to help her, I'll talk to her, help her see that we do need to hire someone but until that time I also want to help her hold on to her independence cause that is the thing that most scares her. We've got to do this right. We owe her that much. Roman - Oh yeah. We do. Roman gets paged - Duty calls. I'll see you later and we'll talk. He leaves. Kayla - That went better than I thought it was going to go. Bo - Yeah. I should get back. Kayla - You're going to call me every day. I don't want just a little progress report. I want to know how you are. It's not going to be hard just for Mom. They hug. Bo - It's not going to be a walk in the park for any of us.

Basic Black - Part 3: John goes into his office talking on his cell to Sid. I promise we'll address all of your concerns at the meeting. Yes we're going to put out a written agenda in a few days. No problem. After the call he sits at his desk. Mindy buzzes. He picks up his phone and tells him no more interruptions today. I don't care who's calling. I've got to wrap this up and get the hell out of here.

Park - Part 1: Marlena sets down her blanket and picnic basket and wanders around a bit.

Hospital - Part 5: Nicole looks up when Daniel comes in. She's glad he's back. Dan - I found your robe and nightgown and in here I have a turkey sandwich from the pub on wheat with mayo and lettuce. Nicole - You remembered my favourite sandwich. Dan - I thought if it wasn't hospital food you'd eat something. Nicole - I couldn't sorry. Dan - Try for me please. Nicole - I'd do anything for you. You don't have to spend all your time in here with me. I know you have other patients to care for. Dan - You are more than a patient to me and I will be here as long as you need me. Can I talk to you about something. Nicole - Yeah what. Dan - Forget it, this isn't the time. Nicole - If you need to talk to me about something, please. Dan - No I should let you eat your sandwich. Nicole - Please tell me. Dan - I ran into Jennifer.

Alice's house - Part 2: Abby - Why are you looking at me like that; like you don't know that I'm on your side. Jen - No, of course I do. I just want to know what moment you think I should take back. Abby - Oh God Mom I owe you an apology. Jen - No you don't, I just want to understand. Abby - No, I do. This is my fault too. I am the one who said that if you thought Nicole was hurting Daniel that you should do something. Jen - You think that I did this. You think that I deliberately pushed Nicole down a flight of stairs. Abby - You're putting words in my mouth Mom. That's not what I meant to say. I know that you're innocent. I know that it was an accident. Jen - I got some chowder at the pub. Would you mind going into the kitchen and warming it up. Don't nuke it, just cook it on low in a saucepan please. After Abby leaves Jen says - So the only people who really know what happened last night are me and Nicole.

Hospital - Part 6: Nicole - Did you and Jennifer talk about me? Dan - We did. She told me about what happened. Nicole - What did she say? Dan - She says she remembers about when you fell. Nicole - I guess she would, wouldn't she? Dan - Okay Nicole, this is important. Maybe . . . could you have been mistaken? Nicole - What? Dan - Could it have been just an accident?

Basic Black - Part 4: She won't even give you a name? Alright, have her make an appointment like everybody else. If she won't leave call security. She walked right by you? John sees the doorknob turn.

Park - Part 2: Marlena is enjoying the sun when a shadow crosses her face. She turns her head and sees Kristen. Kristen - Hello Marlena. It's been a while.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Friday, October 19th

New Day in Salem

john in his office
saying come on focus its just a stupid dream
he flashbacks to the dream of kristen
says why are you thinking about this now
whats the matter with you
marlena comes in and says nothing as far as i know

Kristen is reading about jennifer and nicole on her i-pad
she says one thing about salem its never boring
lets see what you have been up to john
cleared of embezzlement
charges whats up with that
she gets a call from stefano
he wants to know if she is making progress
she says i am father i definitely am

abi goes to the jail to see Jennifer
Justin comes
says i have some news

dan at the hospital on the phone saying i want to know what happened with Jennifer Horton
she was arrested last night
why cant you tell me anything
he gets mad
flashbacks to him telling jen he didnt believe she did it

Nicole in her bed
thinking of when dr sedwick told her her baby was dead
and flashback of the fight with jen on the stairs
and then her telling dan that Jennifer pushed her and killed her baby
dan comes in
she says god Daniel
i have done something terrible

mar says whats the matter
john says nothing just preparing for a board meeting
she says maybe you should get your mind off that and try our day the trip to the park
basket lunch and wine
he says he forgot about it

Justin says your bail has been set
the judge was terrific
he agreed to have the arraignment in his chambers, because of all the reporters outside
be just the 3 of them
Justin tells abi he needs to talk to jen alone
she leaves
justin says you are being charged with murder in the 2nd degree
she says you said you thought they would reduce the charge or dismiss it
he says i was wrong

dan says what do you think you did
she says this affects you
he says how
she says ej was here last night
he says here are you kidding me
she says i was a mess i am a mess i had a sedative
rafe and i were talking, we didnt know ej was listening at the door
he heard rafe saying we should keep up the lie that ej was not the babys father
he says what did ej do?
She says he didnt do anything
came back after rafe left
ej didnt do what i thought he would he was kind and understanding
he wanted to know the truth
he already heard what rafe and i were talking about so
i told him he was right
i told him the baby was his
im sorry
he says its not you fault
she says i was tying to warn rafe but he wont answer his phone
you both have risked so much for me
oh god what did i do to your life
after everything you did for me
you are all i have left
if Ej tries to get back at you i dont know if i could stand it
he hugs her and she cries

Bo comes into the coffee shop
talks to Kayla,, roman comes in
kay says she called Kim, frankie and Max and they understand the 3 of us
will have to make some big decisions

nic says you have done so much for me let me help you
dan says i will be fine
she says you lied to Ej about the results he wont take that, what if you lose your license
he says i knew i was risking that when i decided to help you
she says i dont know what i did to desreve you
he says you have suffered an enormous loss
and i will get you through this
im going to get you thorough
she says ok
this morning
i thought i felt him kicking
i miss him so much
she starts to cry again
he hugs her

mar says she knows something is distracting him

he gets a call
says ill take care of it
he has to go sign for a package at the post office
she say you get your package and i will get the items for the picnic basket
then you will see what a gorgeous day its it
you will want to spend it in the park with me
they leave

Kristen says i will do my best to get ej to come around
stefano says i cant come back to the states right now i have business to take care of
but when its done im coming back
i hope you have things settled by then
she looks at johns pic and says i hope so too

roman bo and kay sit and talk
kay says she got a lot of test results back
the spells arent mini strokes
and nothing can reverse it
which means its not going to go away
probably going to get worse
bo tells her about last night and how good she was with victor
she says thats the thing about memory loss and confusion, its unpredictable
you could be lucid one second
and the next second you wander off and you are lost
Bo tells roman why he brought her to the hospital last night
roman says damn
didnt realize it was that bad
why didnt you call me
kay says she made us promise not to tell anyone
we cant leave her alone anymore
bo says she cant lose her independence now, its who she is
roman says if thats whats best for her
kay says we need to think about getting her some home help
bo says no we are not at that point yet
not going to have ma walking around with some babysitter watching her every move
nicole says every thought i had about the future was for him
i cant go there
he says dont
dont do that
is there anything you need anything at all
she says a robe and a night gown
she tells him its in her suitcase at his apartment
he says he will take a break right now
and go get it
she says i dont think i can get through this without you
he says you dont even have to try
i wont be long
be right back
he kisses her forehead
she thanks him
he leaves
abi comes in

Justin says i saw the DAs case against you
the most damaging things are Billie and bradys statements
they heard you screaming and Nicole falling
and you standing there doing nothing
she says i was in shock i couldnt move
he says other people said they heard
you fighting with Nicole on a number of occasions
she says yes when i heard Ej hired you to go after Daniel i was afraid of what nicole was going to do with Daniels life
i was trying to do for Daniel what i couldnt do for jack
he says that explains your state of mind
the case against you is not just circumstantial and the police havent taken a statement from Nicole yet
i will be with you every step of the way, but brace yourself for the worse

Kristen goes to the square and sits at a table
looking at johns embezzlement news on her i-pad
she says thats doesnt sound like you john
but it does sound like a couple of other guys i know
she types in were ej and or stefano dimera ever connected to the embezzlement charges against john black ?
well what do you know
she sees john and marlena walking into the square hand in hand
he kisses her
Kristen watches them

john and marlena sit on the bench
she says when you are done we can go to the park
he says why dont you go ahead without me
she says i dont want to
you have been like this since you talked to sonny
john says he reminded me of stuff i cant stop thinking of
she says what kind of stuff
he says its not important
the only things important right now is the stuff thats happening right now
he kisses her

kay says im not suggesting we hire a keeper this afternoon
we should start lining up help now so ma can get use to the idea and the person gradually
bo says we cant hire anyone without telling ma first
she has to be part of every decision from here on out

abi says i wanted to see you and tell you how sorry i am about the baby
my mom spent last night in jail
Nicole says i lost my baby
abi says my mom lost my dad
she took you in when you didnt have anywhere else to go
nicole says i wish she shouldnt have
abi says please dont punish her now

jen and Justin walking by the pub
dan comes out and says its great you are out
Justin says she was released on her own recognizances
jen says i didnt have to put up any money
Justin was terrific
Justin says he has to make a call
he leaves
jen says i want to thank you for coming to see me last night ,helping me calm down and believing in me when no one else does
i knew how much that baby meant to you so im even more grateful for your support
he mentions he got Nicole something to eat at the pub
she says thats nice
Justin comes back says ready
daniel wants to talk to him alone
jen goes into the pub
dan says they are charging her with murder
justin says yeah
dan says jen did not push Nicole
justin says nicole says she did and her testimony is key

abi says my mother has never hit me or my brother , she would never do anything to hurt a little baby
nic says she hates me she pushed me and i fell because of that my son is dead
i know she is your mother but i swear to you its the truth
a nurse comes in and tells abi, dr jonas left orders that miss walker isnt to be disturbed
abi says she is sorry and she leaves

dan goes home
and notices the baby bag with baby clothes in it
he takes the clothes out and laughs
at them

jen gets home
Justin is with her
abi comes in
she is happy to see her
jen thanks Justin and he leaves
jen tells abi she pleaded innocent to 2nd degree murder charges
she didnt have to pay bail cuz she is an upstanding citizen
abi says how could they say its murder, you never wanted to hurt nicoles baby
and i know you would do anything to take that moment back

kay says maybe if all 3 of us talk to her
bo says dont think so
if we all bombard her and tell her she has to change her life it wont go well
i have been with her
i will talk to her about it and keep you guys in the loop

mar says guess you arent going to join me
john says nope
she says i guess i will go to the park by myself and wish you were there
he says ok then i will see you later
he kisses her and says bye doc
she says bye grumpy, sneezy, bashful
Kristen watches john walk out of the square and she gets up and leaves

roman says its not fair for you to take this on by yourself
bo says you guys did more than your share when i was off being a merchant marine
i owe her for being her biggest mistake
roman says ma doesn think of you that way
we do
kay laughs
bo says i made her life hell when i found out vic was my father
lost a lot of time with her
if i can be with her now
it would be my honour and if it gets to the point where i cant help her i will talk to her and see if we need to hire someone but until that time i want to help her to hold onto her independence
thats the thing that scares her the most
we owe her that much
roman says yeah we do
roman has to leave
says his goodbyes
kay says that went better than i thought it was going to go
bo says he should get back
kay says you call me everyday
this isnt just going to be hard for mom
he hugs her
bo says its not going to be a walk in the park for any of us

john goes into his office
on the phone with his secretary
he wants to wrap things up and get out of there a soon as possible

mar goes to the park
spreads a blanket
looks at the leaves

dan gets back to the hospital
with nicoles robe and night gown and a turkey sandwich from the pub
she says hah you remembered my favourite sandwich
he says he thought if it wasnt hospital food she might eat something
she says she couldnt
he says will you try
she says yeah i will do anything for you
you dont have to spend all your time in here with me , know he has other patients to care for
he says you are more than i patient and i will be here as long as you need me
i ran into Jennifer

abi says why are you looking at me like that
you know im on your side
jen says what moment do you think i should i take back
abi says this is my fault too
im the one who said if nicole was hurting Daniel you should do something about it
jen says i cant believe you think i deliberately pushed Nicole down the stairs
abi says thats not what i meant to say
i know it was an accident
jen asks her to go heat up some chowder
abi leaves
jen says to herself so the only people who really know what happened last night is me and nicole

dan says jen told him about what happened
nic says what did she say?
Dan says she says she remembers when you fell
nic says i guess she would
he says could it have been a mistake
could you have been mistaken
could it have been an accident

john on the phone talking to his secretary , says she wouldnt leave her name ? Have her make an appointment like everyone else
if she doesnt leave call security
she walked on by you?
the door starts to open

marlena is out sitting on a blanket
and kristen walks up to her and
she says hello marlena its been awhile

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

TFT! Yes Days is getting good again I can't wait too see more from Jarlena and Kristen. Things are picking up finally.

marlena is out sitting on a blanket
and kristen walks up to her and
she says hello marlena its been awhile

This is gonna be good!

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Jennifer didn't have to pay bail because she's an upstanding citizen :rolleyes: - even though she was just arrested for trying to fix an election a couple of months back..and Jack had to pay for her bail so she could get out. :huh?:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Finally something worth tuning in for- Justin! Love seeing Justin in lawyer mode.

Jennifer still should be rotting in jail though.

Can't Kristen just kill the bitch Marlena?!!!!

The show still sucks though.

Edited by Mirage75, Oct 18 2012, 01:58 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yay Justin! Finally. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

PatNS
Oct 18 2012, 01:17 PM
Marlena is enjoying the sun when a shadow crosses her face. She turns her head and sees Kristen. Kristen - Hello Marlena. It's been a while.
Finally!

peaches179

Kenny
Oct 18 2012, 02:02 PM
PatNS
Marlena is enjoying the sun when a shadow crosses her face. She turns her head and sees Kristen. Kristen - Hello Marlena. It's been a while.
Finally!

When I read that I got goosebumps all over me!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:'(
dan goes home
and notices the baby bag with baby clothes in it
he takes the clothes out and laughs
at them
:wow:

I hope this plays out better than it sounds, and the irony of this whole mess is the baby was EJ and Nicole's but it seems to be affecting everyone else instead of Nicole, she is everyone's after thought. Abby really do you think the best time to plead your mothers case is the day after Nicole lost her baby????? :sarcasm:

PatNS
Member Avatar

And I'm left wondering - who's the woman at Basic Black that wouldn't give the receptionist her name and is barging into John's office? I thought it was Kristen but she's with Marlena. Hmm.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Oct 18 2012, 02:02 PM
PatNS
Finally!
Best part of the episode!!

peaches179

PatNS
Oct 18 2012, 02:17 PM
And I'm left wondering - who's the woman at Basic Black that wouldn't give the receptionist her name and is barging into John's office? I thought it was Kristen but she's with Marlena. Hmm.

Pat, how did Marlena look when she saw Kristen? LOL. I can't wait to read your write-up tomrrow! Thanks!

Tammy
Member Avatar

PatNS

It's probably Sami or something equally as stupid!.

peaches179

Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 02:20 PM
PatNS

Or Kate. That would be Kate's style to barge in.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Finally, a lot of John and Marlena and Kristen! the other stuff I won't bother with. I'll go to you tube and see about scenes tomorrow.

Marlene

PatNS

I expected the exact same thing. Hmmm.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

I know but I was trying to do for Daniel what I couldn't do for Jack.

No Jennifer, you could do it for Jack, you chose not to. There is a difference.

And how the hell does someone get charged with 2nd degree murder and not have to pay bail?

andromeda

So all John and Marlena had to do was Google "were EJ and Stefano involved in the John Black embezzlement scandal?" Who knew? God, these writers are so freaking stupid.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

peaches179
Oct 18 2012, 02:23 PM
Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 02:20 PM
PatNS

Or Kate. That would be Kate's style to barge in.
My guess would be Kate.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Bo/Roman/Kayla scenes are great. I love how Bo is the sibling that wants to help Caroline keep her life as normal as possible for as long as possible. Peter played his scenes perfectly - you can tell how much Bo loves his ma & that he's scared as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply