Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:17 PM (3,957 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Oct 18 2012, 02:42 PM
Bo/Roman/Kayla scenes are great. I love how Bo is the sibling that wants to help Caroline keep her life as normal as possible for as long as possible. Peter played his scenes perfectly - you can tell how much Bo loves his ma & that he's scared as well.
This is exactly what Day's needs to go back to Corday the liar has said he would and never does. Family values and Romance, not greif sex, insta scarf love and sexual manipulations.

Give us moree TRUE family things to watch. :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 10-19-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxU4nn1uj70&feature=share&list=UUu_N5jPS5NdU3fknvi8mo_Q

Bo, Kayla, Roman, Justin, John, Kristen, Jen, Abby, Dr Tan, Nicole & Mar, Stefano

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Sadly, Dannifer were on today. Everything else sounds good, and actually Dannifer weren't being shoved down our throats. What makes the episode REALLY good is that there are no Rafe/Sami/EJ scenes! This is like the onlu episode in half-a-year where Sami and her men have not been the focus! And yet, Rafe was still mentioned...

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 18 2012, 03:45 PM
Sadly, Dannifer were on today. Everything else sounds good, and actually Dannifer weren't being shoved down our throats. What makes the episode REALLY good is that there are no Rafe/Sami/EJ scenes! This is like the onlu episode in half-a-year where Sami and her men have not been the focus! And yet, Rafe was still mentioned...
Who the hell mentioned Rafe?????? :'( Oh I guess it was Daniel or was it JenJen

nolagirl
Member Avatar

WillFan
Oct 18 2012, 02:52 PM
Days Preview 10-19-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxU4nn1uj70&feature=share&list=UUu_N5jPS5NdU3fknvi8mo_Q

Bo, Kayla, Roman, Justin, John, Kristen, Jen, Abby, Dr Tan, Nicole & Mar, Stefano
WOW did my eyes deceive me or was John working in an actual office, here I thought all business in Salem was done at the pub or the coffee house.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

John and Marlena. Not at Horton Square... I'm JUMPING FOR JOY! Oy with the blazer though. Lose it, and I'm happy. But my ship, my ship! AND THEY HAVE SCREENTIME!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 18 2012, 04:24 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

peaches179
Oct 18 2012, 02:20 PM
PatNS
Oct 18 2012, 02:17 PM
And I'm left wondering - who's the woman at Basic Black that wouldn't give the receptionist her name and is barging into John's office? I thought it was Kristen but she's with Marlena. Hmm.

Pat, how did Marlena look when she saw Kristen? LOL. I can't wait to read your write-up tomrrow! Thanks!
She looked shocked...but it was not a long scene...tomorrow will paint a bigger picture.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 03:59 PM
Daysdegrassi
Oct 18 2012, 03:45 PM
Who the hell mentioned Rafe?????? :'( Oh I guess it was Daniel or was it JenJen
Nicole mentioned him while talking to Daniel. She told Daniel that EJ overheard her chatting with Rafe about Rafe pretending to be her child's father.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 04:04 PM
WillFan
Days Preview 10-19-12

WOW did my eyes deceive me or was John working in an actual office, here I thought all business in Salem was done at the pub or the coffee house.
Let's not forget the overshown Town Square, Hospital and Pier LOL.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This sounds like a pretty good episode. And I don't mean "good by DAYS standards." I mean it sounds like I will actually enjoy it. I like the characters used in this episode...John, Marlena, Kristen, Stefano, Justin, Abigail, Kayla, Bo...I do like Roman, but only because I pretend Wayne Northrop will eventually come back. Nicole and Jennifer used to be two of my favorites because they were insanely butchered. I could do without Daniel, but it sounds like those scenes are watchable.

I'm looking forward to seeing this tomorrow. I hope the Kristen revelation lives up to my own personal hype because people trashing it in the SOD thread are bumming me out. I like her and Marlena's first meeting so far.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Cant wait for the marlena kristen scene. I love abby but she was really out of line by going to nicole to plead her moms case the night after nicoles son died. I cant wait for daniel to find out the truth so hopefully nicole doesnt have to share scenes with him or jen ever again

peaches179

LOL. Marlena must have raided Kate's closet.

concerned
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 04:04 PM
WillFan
Days Preview 10-19-12

EJ appears to now be living in an office with his name on it no less.
Didn't get an office the whole time he was mayor... now that he's an unemployed hobo he suddenly has an office. (I assume Stefano has taken back control of DiMera enterprises)

concerned
Member Avatar

peaches179
Oct 18 2012, 04:55 PM
LOL. Marlena must have raided Kate's closet.
Hope she gets the blue streak soon.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

WillFan
Days Preview 10-19-12

Justin lookin' good. Love seeing him in lawyer mode.

I wish that Drake was still Roman Brady. He would fit much better with that Bo/Kayla scene.

Love seeing Bo/Kayla together. The only Bradys I like.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I hope Marlena screams when she sees Kristen. That'd be an awesome cliffhanger.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Relief! Jack's picture is not gone, it's been moved from the Horton mantel to a table across the living room, near the big windows. Jack sits there alone all alone, with maybe with a knick-knack or two. TPTB were still making it obvious that he is still there, taking advantage of one specific scene, to make sure the camera angle had an unabstructed view of it, for the viewer to see.

IMO, TPTB are doing this intentionally to piss off the viewers. There was no need to rearrange the photos, what gives?
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 18 2012, 07:59 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

My word the people in the wardrobe department need eye exams... apparently they can't see that these outfits are HIDEOUS! :blink:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply