Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, October 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:17 PM (3,918 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 18 2012, 07:46 PM
Relief! Jack's picture is not gone, it's been moved from the Horton mantel to a table across the living room, near the big windows. Jack sits there alone all alone, with maybe with a knick-knack or two. TPTB were still making it obvious that he is still there, taking advantage of one specific scene, to make sure the camera angle had an unabstructed view of it, for the viewer to see.

IMO, TPTB are doing this intentionally to piss off the viewers. There was no need to rearrange the photos, what gives?
They rearrange the photos all the time. When J&Ms townhouse was shown often, their photos moved sometimes within the episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 09:37 PM
My word the people in the wardrobe department need eye exams... apparently they can't see that these outfits are HIDEOUS! :blink:
mmmm what was going on with John's jumper the other day - escapee from an 80's music video.

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 18 2012, 09:41 PM
Dreamer
Relief! Jack's picture is not gone, it's been moved from the Horton mantel to a table across the living room, near the big windows. Jack sits there alone all alone, with maybe with a knick-knack or two. TPTB were still making it obvious that he is still there, taking advantage of one specific scene, to make sure the camera angle had an unabstructed view of it, for the viewer to see.

IMO, TPTB are doing this intentionally to piss off the viewers. There was no need to rearrange the photos, what gives?
They rearrange the photos all the time. When J&Ms townhouse was shown often, their photos moved sometimes within the episode.
I make it into a game sometimes lol. Let's see how many pictures have moved, or what piece of jewelry is missing...

peaches179

concerned
Oct 18 2012, 10:05 PM
Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 09:37 PM
My word the people in the wardrobe department need eye exams... apparently they can't see that these outfits are HIDEOUS! :blink:
mmmm what was going on with John's jumper the other day - escapee from an 80's music video.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 10:16 PM
lysie
Dreamer

I make it into a game sometimes lol. Let's see how many pictures have moved, or what piece of jewelry is missing...
TPTB playing 'Where's Waldo' with Jack's potrait is a little cruel. I am so annoyed with Jennifer & friends.....so looking for Jack's pic when there are scene's at the Horton house, is the only thing tolerable about the whole situation! :hypnotize:

lysie
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Oct 19 2012, 07:37 AM
Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 10:16 PM
lysie
Dreamer

TPTB playing 'Where's Waldo' with Jack's potrait is a little cruel. I am so annoyed with Jennifer & friends.....so looking for Jack's pic when there are scene's at the Horton house, is the only thing tolerable about the whole situation! :hypnotize:
Killing off Jack for the 80th time and not having a funeral is cruel. The fact that they're still showing his picture at all is surprising.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Oct 18 2012, 04:30 PM
nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 03:59 PM
Daysdegrassi
Oct 18 2012, 03:45 PM
Sadly, Dannifer were on today. Everything else sounds good, and actually Dannifer weren't being shoved down our throats. What makes the episode REALLY good is that there are no Rafe/Sami/EJ scenes! This is like the onlu episode in half-a-year where Sami and her men have not been the focus! And yet, Rafe was still mentioned...
Who the hell mentioned Rafe?????? :'( Oh I guess it was Daniel or was it JenJen
Nicole mentioned him while talking to Daniel. She told Daniel that EJ overheard her chatting with Rafe about Rafe pretending to be her child's father.
Poor Nicole has to mention him, if he's not seen he must me talked about :drunk:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I loved the Brady siblings scenes. Both Bo and Kayla were breaking my heart. Both Peter and Mary Beth were awesome. Love Bo/Kayla's sibling relationship. I hate seeing Bo/Peter leaving. :(

I would have been perfectly fine if Roman has not been involved in those scenes at all. Josh Taylor is just awful. Like I said before- I wish Drake was still in that role. At least back with him in that role back then, there was actual emotions. And he has better chemistry with Mary Beth and Peter anyway.

Loved seeing my Justin today. I would like to see more of him with his own story. Wally was looking yummy as always. :)

My heart breaks for Nicole. Ari was kicking ass today. Too bad her scenes were wasted with Dr. Sleazebag and Abby.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Does anyone think Stefano's business before he returns to Salem may have something to do with Nicole's baby?

esp13
Member Avatar

The Brady family pow-wow was by far the best part of the day. Those discussions are so real to those of us who have faced that issue. Yes, it's a compressed time frame, but the emotions/decisions are real. Mary Beth and Peter were breaking my heart at the end and even JT's inability to convey emotion didn't distract from that too much. There is such great family chemistry between Mary Beth and Peter and I'm going to miss that so much when he's gone.

I'm also glad that Kayla mentioned calling Kimberly, Max, and Frankie. The little things really do matter.

And the Friday cliffhanger with Kristen and Marlena was delicious.

nananana7

esp13
Oct 19 2012, 08:04 PM
I'm also glad that Kayla mentioned calling Kimberly, Max, and Frankie. The little things really do matter.

Yes that really matters!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I loved the Brady family meeting, too, and that they really managed to get into some depth of feeling there, especially to give Kayla more of a daughter role than a doctor role for a little bit.

Another strong show... not sure what's in the drinking water over there, but I feel like the lighting, music, hair, and wardrobe are all improved along with the stories. I give the show a B+ this week and that's not even on a curve.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply