Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen visits John; Airs week of 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:23 PM (3,629 Views)
Zachiri
Member Avatar

Okay... I don't understand this. I thought everyone in Salem believed Kristen was dead. When I first found out she was returning I went over it in my mind of how it would all be explained. Apparently the writers decided to toss that aside, brilliant :hmmph:

It doesn't sound like Marlena's reaction will be too great. She instead fumbles for her phone instead of being in absolute terror that a woman she despised & believed was dead is standing before her?

._.

Also no real explanation of how Kristen escaped the dungeon either, stupid writers...

Oh well, Eileen is back :popcorn:
Edited by Zachiri, Oct 19 2012, 12:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

Tammy
Oct 18 2012, 11:01 PM
From what I can remember John didn't become mistrusting of people until after all the crap Kristen pulled on him. He felt like a gullible fool (and he was). Pretty much ever since then he has taken nothing and no one at face value! So for him to trust that Kristen has changed, just because she says she has, is totally out of character IMO!
Quoted for truth, and a perfect example of character evolution.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply