Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel bargains with Nicole; Airs week of 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:30 PM (4,401 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article about Daniel and Nicole.

Daniel can't believe it when he learns that Nicole is accusing Jennifer of having pushed her down the stairs. Daniel isn't sure what to believe. He tells Nicole that he'll leave Salem with her if she drops the charges against Jen. Shawn Christian explains that this is a "very self-sacrificing attempt to help both women out of their predicaments".

Roman arrives to take a statement from Nicole, but she says she's now not sure if she was pushed. The charges are dropped and Daniel and Nicole make plans to leave Salem.

But when Jen learns the charges have been dropped, she wonders why...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Riveting. :bedtime:

MissLola
Member Avatar

How is the self sacrificing to help both women? What an ass! This is clearly using Nicole and her dead baby to create lame angst for Dannifer. Guess what? I don't give a fuck! This story sucks! :flipoff: :moon:
Does Dan think that his magic orange stick will help Nicole get over everything that she was lost in the last few years? Her mom, two dead babies, her husband. Ugh! :puke:
Edited by MissLola, Oct 18 2012, 01:37 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Shawn Christian's quotes just totally crack me up (if you can't tell). I mean I guess it's good that he spends so much time pondering his character's motivations, but puh-leeze. Daniel's no saint.

KweenBoda

Medusa AKA Jennifer wonders why the charges were dropped?! Stupid bitch and stupid fucking writing..NO MORE leg humping!! Fucking idiotic writers.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

"Self-sacrificing"? :laugh: . Yeah that's what it is..like replacing a woman's heart makes him a hero that needs to be worshipped forever. :sarcasm:

He's using a woman's grief to get what HE wants (under the pretext of freeing a woman he has feelings for).. how exactly is that not selfish.

Jennifer is just an idiot and she is barely mentioned in this article. I'm sure once she finds out the truth she'll think he's the most selfless, heroic man ever and no man could ever live up to what he was prepared to sacrifice for her freedom (Jack who?). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And isn't this like the 4th or 5th week in a row we've got a lame article pimping Daniel or Dannifer. :drunk:
Edited by Guinevere, Oct 18 2012, 01:43 PM.

KweenBoda

I don't understand what drugs the fucking writers were on to think that this was good writing?! Her husband wasn't even cold in his grave and she's lusting after the fucking manwhore of Salem? Romantic?! No its called fucking character destruction.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

THIS.IS.THE.WORST.ARTICLE (trash).EVER!

Carly
Member Avatar

I seriously want a SORASed Jack Jr. to come to Salem and blast his mother and man-whore Daniel! (Of course, TomSell would probably have Jack Jr. give Dannifer his blessing, and then Jack Jr. would offer to walk Jen down the aisle! Oh, puke!)

greatscott114
Member Avatar

This would play out much better if Orangeglow made the offer and Nicole told him basically to go fuck himself and she plotted to get revenge on Jenbitch. And when Dan sides with the bitch Nicole goes after him too! That is the type of drama I want to see, not Nicole crying over losing the Tanwhore. She should be grieving her child and planning revenge on the person she perceives is to blame.

KweenBoda

Why the fuck doesn't Abigail go after her mom for lusting after Dr. Do me a patient?? Because the writers SUCK ass, thats why!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Was it really necessary to have an article dedicated to this garbage. Who gives a shit?
TFP

nolagirl
Member Avatar

So JenJen will now have to save Daniel from a fate worse than death by NOT ALLOWING poor Daniel to sacrafice himself and leave town with the Selfish Slut Nicole. How exactly does this make any of these characters look good???? :'( :blink:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Stupid! Can Dr. Sleaze and Bitchy Snow White go to hell and never return.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

I realise they are trying to make Daniel into the greatest superhero and Jennifer's white knight..and have him replace Jack in her life. BUT until Daniel gives up his life for someone else it's.never.gonna.happen (which I would be perfectly fine with if it rids us of him). Daniel is not Jack and no matter how perfect and selfless they try and make him he wont ever be.

annie21

Self-sacrifcing is an interesting way to look at it, alright. Because basically that means Daniel did nothing at all to bring these two women into conflict in the first place. HIs actions are blameless and pure. And he's all about doing the right thing for everyone concerned... all the time. What a guy! :sarcasm:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Isn't this the start of sweeps?

Dear lord.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Can they please off Snow White and the Tanned One once and for all? I loathe these two more then anyone else on this show.
Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

I would love to add more but I think you've all summed it up perfectly. Worst storyline ever with two worst "heroes" ever. Please bring amnesiac Jack back NOW!

I know they tape three months in advance so they can't guage audience reaction but are the writers seriously expecting people to keep watching this crap? i hope they are rethinking Dannibore in light of viewer responses because it absolutely sucks big time. :flipoff:

KweenBoda

If the writers gave a shit they would never have had this storyline of Medusa humping Dan's leg in the first place. They had to have known it was disgusting..than again they probably fucking didn't think at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply