Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel bargains with Nicole; Airs week of 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:30 PM (4,548 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Somebody please end Dicole. They are disgusting and Daniel makes me wanna throw up. Dannifer and Dicole are my most hated couples since Ejami and that's saying alot! Move over Ejami, Dicole and Dannifer are working their way into my heart for most hated couples on Daytime TV!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I could swear that cow Dena Higley is back. Killing off a baby seems to be her writing, ugh.

Romancer66

Guinevere
Oct 18 2012, 02:06 PM
I realise they are trying to make Daniel into the greatest superhero and Jennifer's white knight..and have him replace Jack in her life. BUT until Daniel gives up his life for someone else it's.never.gonna.happen (which I would be perfectly fine with if it rids us of him). Daniel is not Jack and no matter how perfect and selfless they try and make him he wont ever be.
Hmm. Let's see. Climbing into an elevator with a fraying cable to comfort your terrified daughter and pushing her out the doors to safety before falling to your death in her stead vs. moving to Hawaii with a hot blonde who thinks the sun shines out of your ass so she won't press murder charges against your less-hot, newly-widowed blonde ex-girlfriend.

Yeah, somehow I don't see those as comparable sacrifices. :rolleyes:

And could Jennifer be any dumber? I'm sure it'll be nanoseconds before she goes yapping after Daniel and Nicole again and ranting about how she won't allow Nicole to ruin Dr. Douche's life by taking him away from Salem. You'd think she'd just be grateful that Nicole was dropping charges and she won't have to go on trial, much less go to prison. Instead, she is free to take care of her children and mourn her beloved husband in peace. Oh, wait . . .

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 18 2012, 01:30 PM
But when Jen learns the charges have been dropped, she wonders why...
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, Jennifer. Look at what your obsession with Daniel has already led to, have some self-respect and get a grip already. Also, butt out!

Using Nicole and her dead baby as Dannifer angst is manifestly gross, but I'll try to put my...lack of enthusiasm...for Tomsell aside and say that MarDar opened the door when they had pregnant Nicole knocking boots with Dan in the first place. Tomsell should've shut the whole thing down like they've done for multiple other things, but instead they perverted the original dynamic beyond belief.

Please, please let it end soon. :frustration:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Oct 18 2012, 02:42 PM
I could swear that cow Dena Higley is back. Killing off a baby seems to be her writing, ugh.
Tomlin was Excutive Producer during Dena term, makes one wonder where the problem truly lied.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

No offense to SC, but the character of Daniel Jonas has to GO!
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 18 2012, 02:58 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Better storyline opp - Dannifer screw Nicole over as expected, Nicole returns to her normal smart self and does some sleuthing of her own, finds out Jack is still alive with amnesia from the fall. She goes to him and helps him remember who he is, they return to Salem toegether so Jack can come back to his wife. See's the shallow bitch is with her Pervert Patient Groping Doctor lover right after his supposed death and moves on, Jacole anyone??????

bomber
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 03:00 PM
Better storyline opp - Dannifer screw Nicole over as expected, Nicole returns to her normal smart self and does some sleuthing of her own, finds out Jack is still alive with amnesia from the fall. She goes to him and helps him remember who he is, they return to Salem toegether so Jack can come back to his wife. See's the shallow bitch is with her Pervert Patient Groping Doctor lover right after his supposed death and moves on, Jacole anyone??????
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:
So much this!!!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 18 2012, 02:16 PM
Can they please off Snow White and the Tanned One once and for all? I loathe these two more then anyone else on this show.
BTW LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BANNER :wub:

Deleted User
Deleted User

nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 03:02 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Can they please off Snow White and the Tanned One once and for all? I loathe these two more then anyone else on this show.
Thanks love yours with Nadia too. :hug: And your avie is pretty hawt. :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

How did this story "rock Salem" like the fall preview said? It's over in a week!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

* Pick up the latest SOD for details*

I don't think so, this sounds atrocious.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 18 2012, 03:12 PM
nolagirl
Oct 18 2012, 03:02 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Thanks love yours with Nadia too. :hug: And your avie is pretty hawt. :wub:
The Avi was made as a joke after they had a photo shoot with Nicole and Sami in the background looking shocked/pissed - I think they were actually just kidding around when they took it. But I thought when I saw those two together boy would they be hot together, don't know if the charcters mesh well but I wouldn't mind a love scene just for revenge on Daniel and Nicole..... ;)
Edited by nolagirl, Oct 18 2012, 03:21 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

self-sacrificing? :hahano: More like self-serving.

Ireland98

Guinevere
Oct 18 2012, 01:41 PM

And isn't this like the 4th or 5th week in a row we've got a lame article pimping Daniel or Dannifer. :drunk:
And I'm sure there will be another article next week (& in the promo) about the big reveal that Nicole already knew that her baby was dead, she lied about Jennifer pushing her, everyone in Salem rallies around the poor victim, Jennifer, & that Daniel professes his love for Jennifer. :puke:

The anticipation of the long awaited Dannifer reunion is just too much for me to handle! :sarcasm:

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^ Probably. I think more people have rallied round her being put in jail than they did when her husband (as she refers to him) was tragically killed. Like someone already said..I really don't see how this sends shockwaves through Salem..or how it's the toughest challenge she's ever faced. OK yeah she's in jail but she's innocent (technically) so it's not like there's really any evidence other than Nicole's word against hers. Brady & Billie really didn't see anything and if it ever went to trial they'd be ripped apart on the stand. This is all so OTT to make Jennifer a victim so Daniel can swoop in like her hero (even though they could've done all this without Jack being killed off).

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I cant believe the great love of dannifer is what poor nicoles baby was sacrificed for

lazydazes
Member Avatar

let me guess: dannyboy agrees to leave with nicole and then (gasp) jenn finds the incriminating folder of nicole`s stillborn baby. And then snowbitchy jenn races to the airport to stop dantan. Memo to the writers: stop using nicole and her dead baby for effin` dannifer angst.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 18 2012, 04:32 PM
^ Probably. I think more people have rallied round her being put in jail than they did when her husband (as she refers to him) was tragically killed. Like someone already said..I really don't see how this sends shockwaves through Salem..or how it's the toughest challenge she's ever faced. OK yeah she's in jail but she's innocent (technically) so it's not like there's really any evidence other than Nicole's word against hers. Brady & Billie really didn't see anything and if it ever went to trial they'd be ripped apart on the stand. This is all so OTT to make Jennifer a victim so Daniel can swoop in like her hero (even though they could've done all this without Jack being killed off).
As long as Jack was around Dannifer was dead in the water. They knew Daniel could never measure up to Jack so they killed him off. Now Daniel can be Jennifer's great hero with no interference from Jack. Although everyone but the writers know this storyline and Dannifer's so-called love is a bunch of bullshit.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Oct 18 2012, 05:02 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

lazydazes
Oct 18 2012, 05:01 PM
let me guess: dannyboy agrees to leave with nicole and then (gasp) jenn finds the incriminating folder of nicole`s stillborn baby. And then snowbitchy jenn races to the airport to stop dantan. Memo to the writers: stop using nicole and her dead baby for effin` dannifer angst.
Sadly this is exactly what I expect to happen. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply