Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daniel bargains with Nicole; Airs week of 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 01:30 PM (4,388 Views)
BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Oct 18 2012, 01:35 PM
Medusa AKA Jennifer wonders why the charges were dropped?! Stupid bitch and stupid fucking writing..NO MORE leg humping!! Fucking idiotic writers.
:lol: Medusa! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

:coffee: :coffee: ........ :sleep2: :sleep2:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

KweenBoda
Oct 18 2012, 02:42 PM
I could swear that cow Dena Higley is back. Killing off a baby seems to be her writing, ugh.
Actually, it seems pretty obvious to me now who was REALLY in charge of writing during the Higley regime.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also is any couple out there universally hated and despised as much as Dannifer is? Same goes for Daniel and Jennifer as characters....just so incredibly unlikable...how can the writers continue to justify writing for these dispicable characters? The hate is so blatant, its reached embarassing levels.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Daniel is such a prick! This doesn't make me think he's a good guy at all. He thinks his love and being with Nicole is a "sacrifice" and that it should make up for Jennifer potentially killing her baby. Uh, hello? Is this guy a hero or the biggest douchebag of all time?

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

I guess Tomlin sees Daniel as every woman's miracle cure after the death of a loved one. Still at least we're seeing Nicole grieve for her loss before the saviour swoops in.

Kyan

If only the Dr.P and Snow White would unite and take the plane to Utah and never be seen again, but unfortunately they are still taping now months after this garbage was filmed.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Yawn-worthy. Shame. :shame:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm going to ask a dumb question.

In what sense is agreeing to be with a gorgeous intelligent blonde who loves you obsessively some kind of sacrifice?

I don't fucking get that. Is this because he realized a day before the sacrifice that he really wants to have sex with Jen now that Jack is dead (and, y'know, she can't choose him over Dan again)? Is it because he'll be leaving the job he should lose anyway, or the egg donor he never knew he had?

Seriously. The "consolation prize" is Nicole. To me, that ain't so awful.

This shit is...well, it's shit, imho.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I've been as tolerable as I can be with this shit. I's still hoping Dannifer is shortlived. I am actually sad to see MR's beloved Jennifer Rose being taken down to such a low level for the like of Dr. Blondielocks.

SC has ruined to many woman in Salem....he is a cancer.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Daniel is better off with Nicole, because she really does/did want him in a strange crazy pathetic way. And this pathetic loser can't see that he was really Jennifer's second choice and he's doens't seem to mind 'sacrificing' himself for that.

Even though, Jennifer's torn never played out as it should have, TPTB never in a million years would be able to convince me that she'd dump Jack for anyone else. Maybe with temporary insanity, otherwise it would she a flimsy romance to satisfy her whimsical need for romantic love. Nothing about Jennifer is shouts I need sex. Dan is not her man. Not ever. IMO, I would say that Daniel is "second prize" to both of these women and to all the others he's been with, that's why they stray.

I hate Daniel period. 1st he ruins Jen, and now Nicole. :drunk:
Edited by Dreamer, Oct 18 2012, 08:16 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I keep thinking how much better this storyline would have been if they had killed Daniel instead of Jack. Jack & Nicole had so much potential. :shame:

MissLola
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 18 2012, 07:34 PM
I keep thinking how much better this storyline would have been if they had killed Daniel instead of Jack. Jack & Nicole had so much potential. :shame:
I think the show in whole would be better if Daniel had died instead!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Ireland98
Oct 18 2012, 04:27 PM
Guinevere
Oct 18 2012, 01:41 PM

And isn't this like the 4th or 5th week in a row we've got a lame article pimping Daniel or Dannifer. :drunk:
Actually, I'm curious about this (SOD's decision to feature Daniel/Dannifer every week). People in this thread (and on this board) are pretty disgusted with Daniel/Dannifer, but I don't know how widespread that is. Apparently, SOD, which I assume is going with stories they think will sell, is seeing it as newsworthy, So is there a big outcry for more Dannifer out there? I don't read the Days FB page. But recently I saw a few tweets to MR's new twitterfeed, and of course they were all glowing, praising her performance and anticipating a Dannifer reunion. (No meanies there! ;))

Whatever's happening, I gather TPTB aren't really getting any strong anti-Dannifer message, since the pair apparently is still together in January. Sheesh.

Guinevere
Member Avatar

^ Yeah I saw some of those comments..saying they can't wait for the Dannifer reunion. Clearly no interest in a story playing out just wanting their couple together (obviously don't care about how bad Jennifer looks to non-Dannifer lovers). Thing is they aren't together yet and when they do apart from whatever is going on with the Chloe story..what else is there for them? We all saw how much actual story beyond cheesy dates and telling each other how perfect they were last time they were a couple. So when Dannifer reunites (ugh) then what could possibly keep these people who can't wait for them interested. If all they're going to do is throw obstacles (and only ones they can easily overcome) in their path then they aren't going to be very happy. Still I'm sure they'll get more love scenes and romantic moments than J&J - though it's pretty easy to better zero.

I know we all have different tastes but I'd really like to know why Dannifer has any kind of following based on their whole story both now and last year. It just is nothing special..so generic and bland (and forced). They don't even have chemistry to try and overcome the lack of writing. And it bugs me and always will that J&J were tossed away for this. OK they might not have had much decent writing since the early 90's but all of it beats anything Dannifer have had IMO (and Jack's return last year gave them the best story potential they'd had in years..and I don't mean that ridiculous dating game). And at least the writers back then didn't need to keep killing off these so called obstacles so that the couple (J&J) would look like they were overcoming difficult odds to be together.
Edited by Guinevere, Oct 18 2012, 07:58 PM.

Guinevere
Member Avatar

annie21
Oct 18 2012, 07:41 PM
Ireland98
Oct 18 2012, 04:27 PM
Guinevere
Oct 18 2012, 01:41 PM

And isn't this like the 4th or 5th week in a row we've got a lame article pimping Daniel or Dannifer. :drunk:
Actually, I'm curious about this (SOD's decision to feature Daniel/Dannifer every week). People in this thread (and on this board) are pretty disgusted with Daniel/Dannifer, but I don't know how widespread that is. Apparently, SOD, which I assume is going with stories they think will sell, is seeing it as newsworthy, So is there a big outcry for more Dannifer out there? I don't read the Days FB page. But recently I saw a few tweets to MR's new twitterfeed, and of course they were all glowing, praising her performance and anticipating a Dannifer reunion. (No meanies there! ;))

Whatever's happening, I gather TPTB aren't really getting any strong anti-Dannifer message, since the pair apparently is still together in January. Sheesh.

I actually see alot of anti-Daniel/Dannifer feeling on the majority of boards I visit. Yes they have some supporters but overall it's mainly anti (and I have seen so much more anger and disappointment in the loss of MA/Jack). The Days FB page is where I've seen most support for them but that doesn't seem as large as it was last year when they all hated Jack being there (as though HE was the interloper). And there seem to be more anti-Jennifer feeling there now aswell. Maybe there are alot of people writing in about them? But again I haven't noticed SOD printing any pro-Dannifer letters or mentions about the popularity of the pairing. I have seen more complaining about Jack being killed off. I just really don't get it.
Edited by Guinevere, Oct 18 2012, 08:06 PM.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

^ the only reason TPTB would keep Daniel over Jack is that the character is more expendable through their current cast. Jack is so Jack centric, focused on Jen & Abby-- they would have had to involved other characters and we clearly saw that MARDAR kept away from that entirely, so I think TomSell saw that as an obstacle for the show overall. Jack was never integrated into the cast, accept for a handful of occassions. I'd say it was just bad timing for MA to come back, it TPTB had no intention from the start to work his character into the canvas. I think that bothered me the most.

Daniel as the new selfless, sacrificing hero.... he can be written for more easily, with only 5 years on canvas and a flimsy history, that must have made him the more viable actor. Age had nothing to do with it. Because I could have seen Jack humping a number of available Salem woman, other than Jennifer. Somehow, in time I may appreciate that Jack's character was left in tack.... and is not apart of the current clusterfuck of writers. Maybe MA is too.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I will never understand why jack was sacrificed for this ma was such a great actor. I will also never understand why nicoles mircle baby had to be sacrificed for them. The only reason i havent stopped watching is because even when nicole is given this horrible shit to play ari brings a great performance still. I havent looked forward to a pregnancy storyline on a soap in years untill nicoles. And at every turn they ruined it. First by tge baby daddy lie and then with dacole sex then her spending months obsessing over daniel who doesnt want her. Now i have to sit through nicole being thrown under the bus for framing jen for the babys death. They could have atleast let her mourn her child

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The only thing i can look forward to is that in the next couple weeks the truth will be revealed and nicole will finally be free of dannifer even if it means she looses any other person who cares about her

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

This story sucks!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply