Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 09:42 PM (3,043 Views)
Dreamy
Member Avatar

Loved the interview & it looks like ED is having a blast playing Kristen!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Quote:

MICHAEL:

What have your co-stars at Y&R said, since you have been back at DAYS?

EILEEN:

They say they miss me, and they want me back.

Y&R Actors kindly STFU.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

What is the point of Kristen returning to bring the family together if we are never going to see Stefano??

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Oct 18 2012, 11:29 PM
Kristen and Jennifer were friends when Kristen was "good". Not that Jennifer is close to John and Marlena, but it would be odd for Jennifer to be friends with her after everything horrible she did to them.
The issue for Jennifer should be Laura.

JoeBucs32

Absolutely! There should be some mention of Laura. Laura was instrumental in exposing Susan/Kristen -- and helping save Marlena from being locked in the DiMera basement.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Oct 19 2012, 06:14 AM
What is the point of Kristen returning to bring the family together if we are never going to see Stefano??
I heard earlier this year that Joe was looking to cut back. We know he has had some recent health issues, too. I expect him to come in maybe once a month and tape scenes that will mostly show Stepano on the telephone talking to someone in Salem.
Edited by gailwinters, Oct 19 2012, 08:27 AM.

parisa

This is so cute!
Quote:

I just had scenes with Arianne Zuker (Nicole) today, and she thinks she is so tough! Ha! She does not know who she is dealing with! (Laughs)

I can see Kristen being like, "Move over bitches."
Edited by parisa, Oct 19 2012, 08:43 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh, so it's Joe's choice to be restricted? He looks great but he is up there in years, unfortunately :/

Great interview. Has me MUCH more excited than I was before. I was a little concerned, TBH. Now I feel better about it all. It's what DAYS has been lacking: excitement! The show has been SO bland and boring for the last several years. TBH. There are no stakes. It's all so sleepy and blah. I finally feel like the spark is coming back.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Did someone say Kristen and Eric? I thought he was going to be big into Nicole, or is that all speculation? And imho it seems Sami will be a small part of this story as Kristen has bigger fish to fry, Marlena!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Oct 18 2012, 10:16 PM
I was also very annoyed that she hasn't worked much with Joe Mascolo. WTF?? I'm beginning to think Stefano is basically going to stay out of town for good. I don't want the DiMeras reunited if Stefano isn't part of it.
Stefano is one of the few characters I still like on this show but I have no interest in watching Tomlin and Whitesell's 2008-2011 Stefano again. Stefano should not live in Salem, hang out at the Brady Pub, bark orders at EJ and play happy couple with Kate. He should lurk in the shadows and once a story reach it's climax he should go back into hiding or fake his death. When he was brought back from the dead in August and when he reappeared last week it was so anticlimactic. T&W just don't get the character of Stefano. Neither did Higley, Sheffer, Langan or Sussman-Morina. Stefano was more effective as a villain off-screen in 2002-2006 than he's been on-screen since 1998 (even though I enjoyed some of the stuff in 1998-2001 with him).

I want the Stefano we saw in 1982-1997 back. If not, then bring him back for one, big finale story and then kill him off.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Oct 19 2012, 08:26 AM
JoeBucs32
I heard earlier this year that Joe was looking to cut back. We know he has had some recent health issues, too. I expect him to come in maybe once a month and tape scenes that will mostly show Stepano on the telephone talking to someone in Salem.
While this seems likely to me, Joe's most recent interview implies differently.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 19 2012, 10:01 AM
gailwinters
Oct 19 2012, 08:26 AM
JoeBucs32
While this seems likely to me, Joe's most recent interview implies differently.
Joe's situation could well have changed, since Tomlin is back. I will still be surprised to see much of him in Salem.

Days4Life

What a great interview! And I do believe there is a lot of Kristen in Eileen, or vice versa!

I love the way Eileen describes Marlena, because I have often felt the same way. Don't get me wrong, I love the character, but she is often portrayed as too perfect and comes across as smug and repressed, while Kristen is more free-spirited. During the 90s, I found myself rooting for Kristen, even though I knew Marlena was the heroine of the story and would come out as the winner in their rivalry. I just thought Kristen was more fun and interesting.

On another note, I had no idea Eileen Davidson was married to Vincent Van Patten.

camera shy

First she's working with Sami and now Nicole and somewhere in between Jennifer, sounds like she's moving through the bitches of Salem and comes out still the champ.

blueskies
Member Avatar

This is an awesome interview. I just wish I could have heard her Susan lines!!!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I enjoyed the interview but I am sad that she has not been working with Joe :(

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

MICHAEL:

So wait then! Has Kristen really gotten over John Black? Hmmm.

EILEEN:

(Sighs)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Oh and Susan NEEDS NEEDS NEEDS to make an appearance....it just HAS to happen!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Now this is the interview we've been waiting for. Can't wait for Kristen to drive Marlena crazy. Also, looking forward to Kristen's scenes with Jennifer. They had great friendship chemistry back in the day. Also, I'd like to see Hope get in on the action too. Maybe Hope could be helping Marlena find out dirt on Kristen and befriend her..

And please let Kristen go after Eric. We do know she will be working at the church. It would drive Marlena crazy and it would be a big scandal. Plus we'd get to see her with Nicole.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hope Jennifer remembers what Kritter did to Jack,that is if she can get passed Dans orange tan to remember Jack even existed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply