Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with Eileen Davidson
Topic Started: Oct 18 2012, 09:42 PM (3,158 Views)
Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^What did she do to Jack..I wasn't watching during the last part of the faux J&J years?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 19 2012, 01:12 PM
^What did she do to Jack..I wasn't watching during the last part of the faux J&J years?
Peter faked his death and Kristen helped him frame Jack for his murder. Later, when Laura came close to uncovering the truth, Kristen dug up the body and had it cremated so Laura wouldn't be able to prove it wasn't Peter in the coffin. (See clip below.) She also lied under oath and testified that she believed her brother to be dead when she knew he wasn't.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

^Thanks. I only vaguely know that story as I can't watch any of that faux J&J stuff (beyond what I watched at the time up to 1996ish). I doubt any of that will come up anyway what with it being faux J&J (which is never mentioned) and other obvious reasons ;) Or maybe she'll try making it up to her by pimping Dannifer :P

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

Great interview! I started to drool when I read this:

"I just had scenes with Arianne Zuker (Nicole) today, and she thinks she is so tough! Ha! She does not know who she is dealing with! (Laughs)"

Omg! My 2 favorite ladies! I can NOT wait for this bitchfest!!!! :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply