Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of October 29th
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 07:47 AM (2,275 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS wk of 10/29

Finding out that Katie left with baby Will, a desperate Bill and Brooke, go find Taylor.

When Katie finds Taylor, Taylor tries to get Katie not to leave.

Rick is tormented and feels the need to confess what he did to break up Hope and Liam.

Hope is all broken up by the suddenness of Liam moving on.

Steffy and Liam return from their romantic escape because of an important cause.

Bill goes to Aspen, along with Brooke, Liam and Steffy in a desperate attempt to find a "delusional " Katie.

Acting as the new CEO, Thomas makes major changes that has everyone not at all happy.

Thomas tries to win over Caroline by telling her she has a new role at FC

Stephanie reminisces the good times she had with her friend Sally Spectra.

Eric asks someone to hurry back to town.

Taylor learns the cost of Brooke's betrayal.

COMING: Kristen and Felicia arrive in town for Stephanie's party -- will Ridge show up at the party?

soc mb

Edited by Daytime, Oct 19 2012, 01:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Bremol
Member Avatar

I find it disgraceful that this Katie/HT storyline is taking front and center when Susan Flannery's storyline is her last. The woman is a daytime legend who has given the last 30+ years to this show. The least Brainless could do is get over his Logan obsession for the next two months and honor SF with her story being the A story and all others being secondary.

Evan
Member Avatar

A thought I just had about B&B.
After Stephanie dies, could it be that Eric and Brooke will reunite and remarry?
I can really imagine this happening, especially if Ron Moss doesn't return to the show.
Then Brooke takes over from Stephanie as the matriarch, living in the Forrester mansion with her hubby Eric.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Evan
Oct 20 2012, 02:22 AM
A thought I just had about B&B.
After Stephanie dies, could it be that Eric and Brooke will reunite and remarry?
I can really imagine this happening, especially if Ron Moss doesn't return to the show.
Then Brooke takes over from Stephanie as the matriarch, living in the Forrester mansion with her hubby Eric.
I would like Eric to get together with Pam.... :blowkiss:

Just kidding :)
Edited by ratfink, Oct 22 2012, 01:38 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I always had a thing for Donna/Eric

Jair
Member Avatar

If writers give back to Donna some credibility, a bit of her old ambition and they don't revive the honey-ridicoulous thing I will be ok for more of her. But not with Eric

This soap needs more men

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

This soap is losing it's 2 major character and is going to go down the tubes if it doesn't replace them. Where did Jackie, Nick, Owen and the others go? I'm not stickin around to the logan show. I say just have Hope finally snap and kill everyone and be done with it!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(History)
10/29, Stephanie and Eric look back at their relationship; Bill and Brooke use their resources to help them find Katie.(CC) (Stereo)

(Looking for Help)
10/30, Taylor finds an unexpected person at her doorstep; Brooke and Bill put a damper on Liam and Steffy's getaway.

(Aspen)
10/31, Bill and Brooke arrive in Aspen, Colo., hoping to find Katie; Katie starts her new life on the run.

(Major Changes)
11/1, Thomas wants to hold a meeting citing changes for the company; Stephanie makes an important decision.

(Caring for her Son)
11/2, Taylor wants everyone to respect Thomas as a leader; Brooke, Liam and Steffy are concerned about Bill.

natdot99
Member Avatar

queenpaula713
Oct 20 2012, 10:44 AM
This soap is losing it's 2 major character and is going to go down the tubes if it doesn't replace them. Where did Jackie, Nick, Owen and the others go? I'm not stickin around to the logan show. I say just have Hope finally snap and kill everyone and be done with it!
Nick has custody of little Jack and went out of town, both Brooke and Taylor have never mentioned him. Jackie and Owen got back together after Bridget and Owen fell apart and Bridget disclosed that he was not happy with her and her son.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jair
Oct 20 2012, 03:48 AM
If writers give back to Donna some credibility, a bit of her old ambition and they don't revive the honey-ridicoulous thing I will be ok for more of her. But not with Eric

This soap needs more men
Donna sold her interest in FC to Bill for 25 million dollars and she works at FC along with Pam.
There was not explanation of where her money went.
She has a granddaughter named Rosie, who she has no pictures on her desk. There is also no pictures of Marcus/Dayzee wedding photos.

Yes the show needs more men, but so far Bell is not interested in writing for a new character.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily spoilers wk of 10/29

10/29, Stephanie and Eric think about their past; Bill and Brooke search for Katie.

10/30, Taylor arrives home to a visitor looking for help; Bill and Brooke commandeer Liam and Steffy's getaway

10/31, Bill and Brooke look for Katie in Aspen; Katie starts her new life.

11/1, Thomas calls a company meeting about changes he is making; Stephanie decides to spread her wealth.

11/2, Taylor works to ensure everyone at Forrester Creations respects Thomas as CEO; Brooke, Liam and Steffy worry about Bill.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

10/29, Stephanie and Eric emotionally reminisce about their past 25 years together; Bill and Brooke use every resource available to locate Katie; overwhelming guilt weighs heavily on Rick.

10/30, Taylor returns home and finds an unexpected visitor seeking help; Liam and Steffy prepare to embark on a romantic getaway, but Bill and Brooke hijack their trip to search for Katie.

10/31, Katie begins her new life on the run; Bill and Brooke arrive in Colorado to search for Katie, and Brooke attempts to comfort Bill; Liam and Steffy make the best of their change in plans.

11/1, Thomas calls a staff meeting to announce major changes he is making as CEO; Caroline accepts her new position within the company; Stephanie attributes her charitable ways to Dayzee and makes a decision to spread her wealth.

11/2, Taylor defends Thomas and reminds other to respect his new role in the company; Brooke, Liam, and Steffy worry about how Bill is handling Katie's abandonment; Steffy and Liam spend some quality time together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply