Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Dramatic End for Jason!; airs wk 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 08:02 AM (2,071 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

This week is going to be about family coming together. Jason and Sam are reunited with the baby but in the midst of the celebration, Jason’s life will once again intrude into the possibility of living happy ever after. Enter Duke, who’s been trying to steal Sonny’s empire. Since Joe Jr. botched the first plan of killing Kristina, he has to redeem himself. Joe is eager. Could Jason be walking into a trap? Will Joe become a casualty of his own scheme, more than likely. After dramatic events unfold, Monica receives shocking news. While processing, she goes through the family album and makes a mysterious phone call. This leads to some big events in the Quartermaine family.

For more pick of the latest October 29th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bopejackJenfan

Bye Bye Jason! Hello AJ!!!!

cscarly

monica truly went mad thinking aj going replace jason in michael heart
i think monica secret is she known all along jason had twin brother
she didnt want jason she sure didnt susan other twin child . i bet find out
is monica back stab heather sold jason brother really how bring aj back and not everyone
trying kill him . todd could be forgiven aj the whole town want aj dead jax sonny alexis michael
kristina molly michael morgan and carly .

Petunia

bopejackJenfan
Oct 19 2012, 10:52 AM
Bye Bye Jason! Hello AJ!!!!
:wave: :cheer: good riddance Jason :wave:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm not sorry to see the Borg go. Good luck to him!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I'm glad he's going. My Liason was clearly not happening (ever), so it's good to know that I won't have to watch him and Sam together and happy :)

Tash
Member Avatar

That is one thing I will regret. We never really had Liason.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

So glad we never had Liasion! NASHVILLE hopefully will be canceled soon, then Jonathan Jackson can return as Lucky and maybe Elizabeth will start acting like her old self and quit being a bitch. If not, then maybe Lucky can be paired up with Maxie with Jen Lilley back in the role though!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Oct 22 2012, 09:49 AM.

denise13
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Oct 22 2012, 09:48 AM
So glad we never had Liasion! NASHVILLE hopefully will be canceled soon, then Jonathan Jackson can return as Lucky and maybe Elizabeth will start acting like her old self and quit being a bitch. If not, then maybe Lucky can be paired up with Maxie with Jen Lilley back in the role though!
Sounds good to me except for Jen Lilly back as Maxie. I love KS as Maxie. I have never liked Liz romantically paired with Jason. Liz and Jason's friendship was ruined for a relationship that never worked and the pairing ruined Liz imo. I will always love Liz and Lucky. If Lucky comes back, I want him to really want Liz and work to get her back this time. I never want to see Liason again even if they recast Jason.
Edited by denise13, Oct 22 2012, 12:28 PM.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Well I'm glad that's done. I'm glad Jason is gone, so JaSucky can't have their happily ever after. :flipoff: I'm a self-admitted bitter, angry Liason fan. :censored:

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

If he does come back later on best believe JaSam are endgame. :rolleyes: So glad he's gone :cheer: now Liz can be with LUCKY or better yet AJ :cheer: And Sam Mcbain :cheer:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

denise13
Oct 22 2012, 12:24 PM
Kevin_Buchanan
Sounds good to me except for Jen Lilly back as Maxie. I love KS as Maxie. I have never liked Liz romantically paired with Jason. Liz and Jason's friendship was ruined for a relationship that never worked and the pairing ruined Liz imo. I will always love Liz and Lucky. If Lucky comes back, I want him to really want Liz and work to get her back this time. I never want to see Liason again even if they recast Jason.
Except for the Maxie stuff.

Petunia

Kevin_Buchanan
:flipoff: :blah:

Petunia

ScorpioQueen
Oct 23 2012, 12:34 AM
Well I'm glad that's done. I'm glad Jason is gone, so JaSucky can't have their happily ever after. :flipoff: I'm a self-admitted bitter, angry Liason fan. :censored:
:cheer: well said :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply