Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Rick Tells All!; airs wk 10/22
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 08:16 AM (1,064 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

This week Caroline and Rick bask in their relationship. “It has been a long time coming,” note Lindsey Godfrey. She wanted to be with Rick from the beginning. Now that they are together it would take a lot to get him away from her. When things start to heat up, Rick decides to tell Caroline about his manipulative behavior. He admits he pushed Hope into leaving Liam. Caroline is taken aback by Rick’s confession but it shows that he’s growing up, making changes to become a bigger person. Godfrey thinks Caroline grounds Rick and he’s ready for things that he may not have been ready for before. However, now that she knows, what will Caroline do with the information? She will be torn because one of Caroline’s biggest traits is her honesty.

For more pick up the October 29th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KSandru

So it sounds like she may give Rick a free pass & not Thomas?! YEESH! Sick & Tired of those Logans getting free passes for their "mistakes". I hope Thomas and Steffy team up to take over control FC & kick those Logan interlopers out once & for all. Let them form their own design house! :fight: :bleep:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Caroline believes in honesty but lied to Thomas about her true feelings for Rick to Thomas????
It official Caroline and Rick deserves each other like Jekyll and Hyde.

just joey

KSandru
Oct 19 2012, 08:29 AM
So it sounds like she may give Rick a free pass & not Thomas?! YEESH! Sick & Tired of those Logans getting free passes for their "mistakes". I hope Thomas and Steffy team up to take over control FC & kick those Logan interlopers out once & for all. Let them form their own design house! :fight: :bleep:
I agree with Ksandru. Kind of like caroline Is living a double standard life.I would LOVVVVVE to see Steffy & Thomas team up, take over F.C.& "Both" of them run F.C., & kick every one of those Logan Magits to the curb. Donna is worthless. Brooke is a Lying bawl ass, & she needs to get a real job where she work's "fully clothed," instead of "Screwing" her way through the day :sex: . "Rick the Dick" Needs to get fired Too. Now that may Not make Thomas Or Steffy popular, but they never tried being popular, or winning any popularity contests. Steffy should not be just a sex toy for Liam. Her character is not being "Fully" utilized. If she is more like her "Name sake", than she needs to be able to use her "Bussiness Savy" in this soap. With her & Thomas running F.C. Those 2 can take B&B to new heights. And what ever "over whelms Thomas about runnin F.C. Steffy is more than able to take over any extra work that he can't handle. Maybe ERIC SR. "Needs " to appoint "STEFFY" as interim C.E.O. He needs to be over whelmed by his wife dying, so that he" can't " take over as C.E.O". :what: :stars: :facepalm:

ratfink
Member Avatar

i wonder what arrogant Rick will think of Caroline's 2 mothers? He doesn't seem the type to go from the norm....he is shallow, IMO :shrug:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hope that Caroline tells Hope and Liam what Rick did, and then they reunite leaving Steffy to find SOMEONE NEW

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 20 2012, 12:24 PM
I hope that Caroline tells Hope and Liam what Rick did, and then they reunite leaving Steffy to find SOMEONE NEW
That the stupid thing about the triangle from hell, everyone(Deacon, Marcus, Allison, Brooke, Donna, Rick, Bill) all refuse to tell Hope and Liam the truth, but some believe that since Steffy is Liam BFF, it up to her to tell Liam that Bill brought Deacon to Italy. :huh?: :huh?: :wtf:

Steffy will only be used to prop couples such as Batie and Lope. Bell not interested in bringing in a new love interest for Steffy.
Edited by natdot99, Oct 20 2012, 12:43 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply