Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Richard Steinmetz "Joe Jr" OUT!
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 10:59 AM (1,222 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/richard-steinmetz-out-at-general-hospital/2012/10/18/

Looks like General Hospital altered some of its planned story course with the news out in this week’s Soap Opera Digest (on newsstands now) that Richard Steinmetz (Joe Jr.) has been let-go at the ABC soap and it’s storyline-dictated!

Steinmetz told SOD, “I’ve known for a little while. Frank Valentini (EP, General Hospital) told me that with the exit of Jason, they’re going in a different direction. Him leaving meant that they had to change some things around and I taped my last scenes a few weeks ago. I was pretty sad! I really did enjoy working there. A lot of people told me they were unhappy I was leaving, like Erik Valdez (Trey), my on-screen son, and Kelly Sullivan (Kate/Connie). It doesn’t change anything, but it makes me feel good. ”

The actor went on to say that his one regret was, “That I didn’t get to work with the character of Connie. What a friggin’ shame, man. Connie and Joe would have lit it up! It would have been a blast.”

So soapers, what do you think will go down that sets up Steinmetz’ exit? Are you sad to see Richard and Joe Jr. go? Let us know!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonemfan4life

About damn time! He should've never been hired, he's beyond awful playing a villain! And I hated how they were trying to redeem the rapist!

Jair

I'm a bit sad instead, I like the character and the double personality thing of Kate could have give an explanation to a no-rape

Maybe it's only because I like the actor very much!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

cant said i miss him,. so BYE!

Tash
Member Avatar

They need a bad guy. Let's face it, they have two redeemed rapists on the show already, whats one more? I liked that we saw Tracy and Monica more. It even got us to see them together, which is always entertaining. I would rather see them then Lulu and Dante and their swimming issues. I hate to see Joe Jr go, there really was a lotof potential.

cscarly

said part they didnt finish the connie/kate story where we dont know what joe did do what joe didnt do

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply