Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, October 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 01:43 PM (6,484 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1350672085/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Script Writer: Richard Culliton

Basic Black - Part 1: John sees who comes through the door. What the hell! Kate - That's not a nice way to greet an old friend. Mindy comes in - I'm sorry John, she just pushed past me. John - How out of character for Kate to be pushy. It's okay Mindy, don't worry about it. Kate - And I don't need anything, thank you so much for asking. After Mindy closes the door behind her Kate comments - She calls you by your first name. You really need to set some boundaries you know. John - I know how you respect boundaries. Listen Kate, if you would have just asked me I would have told you I'm pretty busy right now. Kate - You're not too busy for this. I'm here to tell you that you have a problem, a big one. John - So exactly what is this problem that I don't know about. Kate - Nick Fallon. John - And Nick Fallon's my problem? Kate - Your wife's daughter is thinking about hiring him which of course would be a catastrophe. John - Clearly catastrophic. Kate - So you don't see how it would reflect on Marlena if Sami hired a convicted felon, a murderer. John doesn't think it would reflect on Marlena at all. Kate - Really? You know everything that he has done and still you think that we should just buy that he's changed. Please, you know just as well as I do that we never escape our past.

Park - Part 1: After Kristen says Hi Marlena asks her what she's doing here. Kristen - Trying to figure out if you can go home again. Marlena - How really unpleasant to see you again. I was hoping that if you weren't dead you'd be rotting in some third world prison somewhere. Kristen - Well I knew it wouldn't be easy. Marlena - What wouldn't be easy? Kristen - To clear the air. Marlena - Clear the air? We didn't have a tiff. What we had was far more serious. Kristen - I'm aware. I also knew that you wouldn't be thrilled to see me back in Salem. Marlena - Then why the hell are you back in Salem? Kristen - Well it was a big decision for me. I knew that there could be a cold shoulder or two but my Father, you know my Father, he can be incredibly persuasive. Marlena - Your father brought you back. I've got a sick feeling of déjà vu. Kristen - All over again right. Just like the old days. Marlena - No, not quite. We're not locked in a room together. Kristen - Not yet. It's a joke Marlena, just a joke. It's so beautiful out here, isn't it? It's always been one of my most favourite spots in Salem. Something else you and I have in common I guess. Marlena - How did you know I was here? Kristen - I'm not clairvoyant. I follwed you of course!

Common Grounds: Will is strumming his guitar when T joins him. I got your text. Will - Yeah, maybe one day you'll learn how to text me back. T - I didn't know what to think. Will - Well I thought when you didn't text me back you didn't want anything to do with me. T - I'm here, aren't I? Will - I just wanted to say that I found out that you're staying in Salem and I'm happy. T - Yeah. I got some things going on and decided to stick around. Sonny comes over and leans on the back of Will's chair. Something going on? I thought maybe it had something to do with that blonde with the killer legs. He looks at Will - This girl defined hot! T - Okay, this just got weird on so many levels. Will - So who's the girlfriend? T - For the record Audrey is not my girlfriend ... yet. Sonny - Ah, so it's Audrey Perkins we're talking about. Will - What! Wow! That's so great. I think it's great that you feel you can go out for someone so far out of your league. Sonny - Hope springs eternal. T - You guys are funny together. Are you guys ... Will - Are we what? Are we Irish? T - You know, together. Will - Oh yeah, actually we are. T - Good, I'm glad. You're happy and happy is good. Will agrees. So good luck with Audrey. I think if you repress all your natural instincts you might have a chance. T laughs. He gets up to leave. See you. As he's leaving he pats Sonny on the shoulder - Word of advice. Do not make this one mad. He packs a mean right hook! He leaves. Will - You know I know it doesn't sound like it but that's his way of saying I'm sorry.

Alice's house - Part 1: Jen answers the knock at the door. It's Brady - Hey, you're out. Jen - Yeah. I posted bail. Wow! Could you at least try not to look disappointed Brady. She waves him in. Brady - No, I'm not disappointed. I'm very surprised. I came here to see Abigail. I thought she might be alone. Jen - Well that's very nice of you I guess. Brady - How are you? How do you feel? Jen - Peachy! It's been a great day. I'll let Abigail know you came by. Brady - Jennifer ... Jen - What? You want to visit with me, hang out with someone like me? Brady - Obviously you're upset with me. Why don't we talk about it? Jen - You think I pushed a pregnant woman down a flight of stairs and you think I did it on purpose. Let me tell you something. At the very least Nicole is mistaken. I would never do that. I didn't do that. Brady - I'm not judging you. Given my history I can't judge anyone. Trust me I know what it's like to do something in the heat of the moment and then wish to God you had thought about it before you did it. Have you even considered the fact that you're trying to make yourself believe that it was an accident. You wouldn't be the first person to do that. I think you're trying to make yourself believe that you're innocent alright because that's the way you need to feel. Jen - No! I know what I know and I have nothing else to say to you. Brady leaves. Jen - Okay, Daniel is the only one who believes me but there is someone else that needs to hear the truth.

Hospital - Part 1: When Dan asks if it could have been just an accident Nicole gets indignant - An accident! I'm sorry, am I hearing you right? Dan - I'm just asking if it's possible. Nicole - No, it's not possible. I know for fact what Jennifer did to me but it sounds like you don't believe me. It sounds like you're taking her side against mine. Dan - This isn't about taking sides Nicole. Nicole - It's not? Really? Because it sounds like you're trying to figure out a way for Jennifer to get away with this. I'm mourning my child who could have been our child and you walk in here talking about Jennifer! You've been seeing her, haven't you? She's the one who told you to ask me these horrible questions. Dan - I just want to know the truth. Nicole - She told you that I lied, didn't she! Dan - Nicole, you need to calm down. Nicole - No, you need to believe me. How can I get through this if you think I'm lying? Dan - Nobody said anything about lying. I am just trying to figure out what happened. Nicole - You're trying to figure out a way for Jennifer to get off the hook but you can't. I know she shoved me. I felt it. But I also know why you want to believe her because you're still in love with her. Dan - They're talking about a murder. Nicole - It was murder. My son is dead. Dan - Okay, this is not the time to talk about this. Nicole - When is the time because you can't just walk in here and accuse me of lying and then walk out. Dan - I am not walking out. I will never walk out but you need to calm down. Nicole - You need to face the facts. You love Jennifer. The problem with that is you don't see her for exactly who she is. You think just because she broke your heart she doesn't have feelings for you. Maybe it's not love but it's certainly possession. Dan - No. Nicole - Yes, yes, yes. She thinks she has some claim on you; that your life is in her hands. That's what we were arguing about. She doesn't want you but she certainly doesn't want anyone else to have you either. Dan - No. Nicole - Yes, she knows that the baby was our connection and she wanted to break that connection. She would do anything to protect you. She even told people that before it happened including you. She did this on purpose. You don't see the hold that Jennifer has on you. Do you think I've forgotten how you stood by and how you sacrificed everything for me and my son and now you finally have to decide between me and her and you're choosing her! Dan snaps - I'm not choosing anyone. Dr. Davis comes in. Nicole - You're abandoning me. Dan - I'm not abandoning you. Nicole - You're saying I'm a liar. Dan - I did not say you were a liar. Cam - Don't you think this can wait .. Dan - All I'm saying to you is that maybe you're mistaken. Do you understand me. Cam - Dr. Jonas - You need to go. Dan - I'm sorry. I'm not ... sorry. He storms out.

Basic Black - Part 2: John gets up and walks to the door. Thank you for your deep compassion and concern regarding Marlena's reputation. He opens the door. Kate - Fine, don't take my advice but when it blows up, don't say I didn't warn you. John closes the door. Okay, because it's not going to happen. Kate, not to drive home too fine a point her, don't you think you're being just a tad hypocritical judging Nick by past actions when you don't exactly have the cleanest slate in town. Kate - Don't you think you're being a bit cavalier about a potentially dangerous man. I don't think you'd be so lighthearted if he had done all those terrible things to Marlena; I don't think you'd be quite so forgiving. John - Don't tell me how to worry about my wife. Kate - Sorry. John - I think I told you this wasn't a good time so if you'll excuse me. Kate - Of course. So sorry to have bothered you. She walks to the door. John - Kate, I think we all need to stop worrying about things that happened in the past. Just let it go.

Park - Part 2: Marlena - So you wanted to clear the air by following me and waiting until I was alone. Kristen - Some of the things I want to say to you are personal and the new town square is lovely, it really is, but it definitley doesn't lend itself to privacy. Marlena - Excuse me. Kristen - I have to say that you and John seemed completely oblivious to your surroundings. It was so sweet. How long have the two of you been married? Marlena - So you were spying on us? Kristen - No. You know it's a public place, right? I considered it thoughtful not to intrude on the two of you. Marlena - I've always thought of you as especially thoughtful. Kristen - You don't trust me. I understand. Marlena - I don't trust you. I would have to be an idiot to trust you. My first reservation was when you (stopped or stalked - couldn't make out the word) my wedding. Then all those red flags when you kidnapped me and put me in a room. What finally sealed the deal was that part when you know, you tried to kill me. No I don't trust you and I will never forget what you did to me and to John.

Hospital - Part 2: Cameron - This should help you get some sleep. (He injects a sedative into her IV). Nicole - Could you check and see if Daniel is outside. Cam - I really don't think that's a good idea. Nicole - I need to say I'm sorry. I need to make things right. Cam - You need to get some rest. He gets paged. I've got to go. Nicole - Are you going to get Daniel or not? Cam - I'll check on you later and we'll talk. Get some sleep. He leaves. Nicole - I'm not going to sleep. Jen comes in

HTS - Part 1: Will and Sonny are walking through the square. Will has his arm around Sonny's shoulder. Sonny - You know what I think about T? He wears really ugly shoes. Will - No, that he doesn't want to be a jerk. He wants to do the right thing. He's acting the way he thinks he should act. Sonny - You mean if he's okay with someone being gay then there's something wrong with him? Will - I guess, something like that. Sonny - I'm not even going to try and understand the workings of a straight male mind. Will - Well he's trying to understand us so maybe we can give him a little credit. Sonny - Well that's big of him. Will - I know, you're a little mad at him ... Sonny - I'm not mad. I'm a little impatient because he thinks you changed because you're gay and you haven't changed, you're just out. Will - Maybe that's the way it should be but unfortunately that's not the way it is in reality. I mean there's still something weird between me and my Dad. Sonny - Maybe you just can't accept the fact that he's straight. Will - I think we have different perspectives about this because your family has accepted you all along. Sonny - It's not like I had a rainbow flag above my crib. Will - My grandma told me that if my Dad is trying to understand me I should understand that he's having a hard time. And I agree. The man, I'm not sure he's ever know a gay person and now all of a sudden he finds out his son his gay. Sonny - He knew gay people; he just didn't know that he did and that's what was and is so crappy about the closet. Why do you think the numbers of gay marriages have changed? It's because people are finding out their brother, their sister, their friend, their neighbour, is gay and it's hard for them to say you can't get married like I can. Will - I hope you're right. Sonny - I think I am. It's going to happen. You know I think one day right here in Salem you and I could get married and that would make me the happiest guy in the world. You know what, why don't we do it? Let's get married. (LOL at the look on Will's face - too funny!)

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Maggie follows Daniel into the living room. The good news is Jennifer is home. I hated to think ... Daniel, are you alright or has something else happened? Dan - I keep making everything worse and worse and worse. It's not me, it's Nicole. I don't know how she's going to get past losing that baby. She needs so much time but I don't have time. Maggie - I'm not following. Dan - All that grief has been turned into rage against Jennifer. I think Nicole just has to believe it's all Jennifer's fault. And Jennifer, she's going to be in prison for something she didn't even do. Maggie - Whoa, what happened when you tried to get through to Nicole? Dan - She just got more and more adamant. I tried to talk to her but she would just fight. She thinks that I'm saying she's lying. I think she's so emotional she can't separate the facts from her feelings. Maggie - You know it's going to take her a long time to get to where she can. Dan - But we don't have a long time. Jennifer does not have a long time. This needs to be settled for her kids but Nicole, she's just so raw and she just has to believe it's all Jennifer's fault because she can not blame herself. Maggie - What? Dan - What Jennifer said and I think it's true, is that she was just trying to get away from Nicole that night. Maybe Nicole can't face that if she would have just turned and walked away this never would have happened. Because I think she has to blame Jennifer because the alternative is just too painful.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole - Why are you here? Why are you not in jail? Jen - I wanted to come here and tell you that I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Nicole - Sorry! You think you can just say you're sorry for what you did. Jen - I'm sorry for you loss Nicole. Nicole - You killed my baby. You killed my son. Jen - You know that if I could take back any moment of what happened I would. Nicole - You could have not pushed me and then you wouldn't have to say you're sorry and I wouldn't ... You stay away from me. You're a murderer. You killed my son!

HTS - Part 2: Sonny - We could get married in New York or actually Idaho, that's where we could have our honeymoon. We could go camping. What do you think about that? I think that would be fun. Will with his deer in the headlights look babbles - Uh ... Sonny - Will, you should see your face right now. He laughs. Will - Are you kidding me! Oh my gosh, that's not funny. Sonny thought so. Will - When your parents have been married as many times and as disastrously as mine you don't joke about marriage. Oh my gosh. Yes I want the right to marry but I'm not sure I'm ever going to exercise it. Sonny - You don't believe in it? Will - I believe it's really, really hard and it's not something you ever enter into lightly. Sonny - I understand. I'm not going to ask you again ... until tomorrow. Will - Besides, I like the way things are right now. Sonny - You know what, I do too! They kiss. Kate walks up - Well you two certainly look happy. Will wraps his arm around Sonny - Oh, do we? We are actually. Sonny just asked me to marry him.

Basic Black - Part 3: John is lost in thought. Brady finally gets through to him. Dad, didn't you hear me knocking? John - Just lost in thought. Brady - Is something wrong? Cue flashback of John's nightmare. John - Just haven't been sleeping that well lately. John takes the file from Brady. Thanks for bring this over. I appreciate it. Brady - You're welcome. If there's anything else you need me to do for you before the meeting, I can help. John - That's okay. I can handle it. Brady - I know you can. I was just offering. I need to work because not working doesn't speed up the process of not thinking about Madison every minute of every day ... I need to work. John - And having to deal with the situation with Jennifer and Nicole isn't helping either. Brady - Is it selfish of me to wish I hadn't been in the square that night. John - I think it's human. Brady - I think Nicole is going to snap. She's going though what she went through before. And Jennifer, my God, she saw Jack die and I don't think what happened would have happened if she hadn't been grieving. John - And you're sure you she did it? Brady - No, I'm not sure she did it but I had a talk with her the other day; I knew something was going to happen. John - Look kid, I'm not sure if this is the right thing to say. Brady - What? John - I think your life sucks right now. With that being said there was a time when that would have made me worry about you but not now. I care about you but I'm not worried about you because you're having to handle things that no one should have to handle and you're doing a hell of a job. I'm proud of you kid! Brady - I bet you say that to all your sons. They laugh. John - We never know what to say after we say something meaningful. They laugh and joke. Brady tosses him the baseball and says here catch. I'm going outside because it's beautiful out there. I'm going for a run. John - Doc said the same thing. She wanted to take me to the park and have a picnic. Brady - And here you are going over sale projections. I love you, you're an idiot, go outside. He leaves. John - You know kid, when you're right you're right. He calls Mindy and tells her to cancel the appointment with the IT guy. I've got something much more important to do.

Park - Part 2: Kristen - Marlena, I'm aware that we have a really rocky history. Marlena - Wow, there's an understatement. Kristen - There were a lot of things I did to you, they were not nice. Marlena - They were criminal, they were psychotic and unforgiveable. Kristen - I know something about myself you don't know. I've changed. Marlena - Oh, should I take your word for that? Kristen - I'm not the same woman I used to be. Marlena - Well that's great. Why don't you take that other woman someplace else like say Tibet or try hell. Kristen - I've been to thereapy. Marlena - You know what, I'm mistaken then. Why don't we go have some coffee and window shop because therapy, that will get you fixed! Kristen - You're making fun of me. That's okay. The therapy wasn't easy. I had to face things about myself that I did not like. Marlena - Please don't feel the need to share those with me. Kristen - Just hear me out okay. I came to Salem because of family issues but then I realised I had an opportunity, a real opportunity, to make amends. She holds out her hand. Marlena - Are you kidding? Kristen - I'm totally sincere. Marlena - If you think I'm going to shake hands with you you're still delusional. Kristen - You have to start someplace. Marlena - No we don't. I will accept nothing from you. You cross a line, a line that I will determine, I will not wait for you, I will come after you and I will delight in some payback. Kristen - Okay, I'm going to consider this a first step. Marlena - I consider this the last step. Kristen - Well I want you to know that very soon you're going to realise that you have absolutely nothing to fear from me Marlena, nothing at all. I promise you. And it was great to see you. Give my regards to John please. She leaves.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Dan - For quite some time now I feel that every day I do something to screw up people's lives. I always manage to go that extra mile. Maggie - Why do you blame yourself? You can't fix everything. If Nicole hadn't ... Dan - Nicole is not solely responsible. I made some mistakes, some big ones and I am part and parcel of this whole situation. Maggie - Are you in trouble? Dan - I'm going to be fine but I can not let Nicole and Jennifer suffer. Maggie - Okay, I'm not usually a defeatist but what can you do? You are not going to be able to get through to Nicole. Every time she sees Jennifer she's going to relive losing that baby all over again. Dan - You're right. I hate it but you're right. Maggie - Daniel, I know I can't tell you to stop worrying about Nicole and Jennifer, you wouldn't be you if you did, but please for me take care of yourself. Are you sure you're alright? Dan - You know what, what you said, maybe there is something I can do.

Hospital - Part 4: Jen - You are so wrong about what happened Nicole. I was angry. I was but I was also afraid and I was just trying to get away from you. Nicole - So you pushed me? Jen - No I didn't push you. Nicole - You wanted me out of Daniel's life and you finally found a way to do it. Jen - No, that's not the truth and I think you know that. Nicole - No, I don't. Get out of here before I call the police and they arrest you all over again. You can't just come in here and threaten me. Jen - I'm not threatening you Nicole. Nicole - You're not? Jen - No, I'm not. Nicole - Then what other reason do you have to be here? Did you come to gloat? She picks up the phone. I want the police. Jen - I'm going please. Nicole hangs up. Jen - I came here to tell you that I'm sincerely sorry for what happened but I will not let you take me away from my children because you want me to hurt the way you hurt. I can't let you do that. She leaves. Nicole yells - I won't let you win. I won't!

HTS - Part 2: Kate - So you're getting married. That's a great idea. I mean after all you've been dating almost a week right? Why not make a lifetime committment. Will - I agree. We're planning a long engagement. Sonny - Yeah, we're thinking maybe like New Year's Eve. Will - We haven't picked the site yet that's why we wanted you to help so everything is perfect. Kate - Uh huh. Have you given any thought at all to what your parents might think of this news. Will - I tweeted my Dad .. I'm sorry ... you punked me, I punked you. We're joking. Kate - How mature of you. Sonny gets a call from the coffeeshop - he steps away to take it. Will - Sorry, didn't mean to make you mad. Kate - I'm just mad because you got my hopes up. I was already planning flowers. Will - For the record, especially with Mom and Dad's history, I'm not going to rush into anything. Kate - I think that's good honey although I have to say the two of you do seem very happy together. Will - I know I am, I can't speak for him. It's not just that I really am crazy about him, I think I like myself now. Kate - I can see that. Don't laugh at me but the whole thing kind of makes me think of an old song so you have to promise me, don't rush this. Make sure you take all the steps along the way.

Park - Part 3: Marlena searches frantically through her purse for her phone.

Basic Black - Part 4: John is throwing files into his briefcase as he's on the phone with Mindy. I'm shutting it down, spending the rest of the day with my wife and I will be unreachable.

Park - Part 4: Marlena dumps out her purse on the blanket - no phone. Kristen, you've got my phone.

Basic Black - Part 5: John hears the door open. Mindy, when you finish that report, I want you to ... he turns and see Kristen walking in.

Alice's house - Part 2: Jen walks up just as Maggie is about to let herself in. They hug. Jen - It's good to see you. Maggie - Are you alright. Where were you? Jen - I was just at the hospital. Maggie - Are you going back to work? Jen - I went to see Nicole. Maggie - I see. Jen - I had to make her see that it was an accident but I think I made things worse. I don't think she's going to stop until I'm convicted of murder.

Hospital - Part 5: Dan knocks on Nicole's door before entering. Nicole - Daniel, thank God. I'm so sorry. I was horrible to you. Dan - No, you were upset. I get that. Nicole, I want you to know how much I care about you and I don't want you to have any doubt that I'm in this with you. I'm going to see you through this, I will. Nicole - I do know that. Dan - And I want you to know that I will always want you as a part of my life. Nicole - But? Dan - There is no but. What I want to say is when you're better, when you can, I want to go away with you. Nicole hugs him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Monday, Oct. 22nd

john is in his office
his secretary just told him
a woman was there to see him
and she just walked on by her
the door starts to open
its....kate
he says what the hell
she says thats not a nice way to greet an old friend
mindy comes in and says sorry she pushed past me
john says im busy right now
kate says you are not too busy for this
you have a big problem

marlena is in the park, sitting on a blanket enjoying the sun
when she feels someone is blocking the sun
she looks up and sees Kristen
who says hello marlena
its been awhile
mar says what are you doing here
Kristen says trying to figure out if you can go home again

Will is at the coffee place with holding a guitar
T comes in and says he got his text
will says he wanted to say he is happy he is staying in salem
t says yeah he decided to stick around
sonny comes over and says does it have something to do with the tall blond with the killer legs, this girl defines hot
T says ok, this just got weird on so many levels

jen is home
brady comes to the door
he says you are out
she tells him she made bail
could you try to look not so disappointed

Dan asks Nicole if she might be mistaken about Jennifer pushing her down the stairs
could it have been an accident?
She says an accident?
Im sorry am i hearing you right
thats not possible
i know for a fact what jen did to me
but it sounds like you dont believe me
sounds like you are taking her side against mine

brady comes in says im not disappointed just surprised , i came to see abi
thought she might be alone
she tells him she will let abi know he came by
you think i pushed a pregnant woman down the stairs on purpose
Nicole is mistaken i would never do that

dan says this isnt about taking sides
nicole says sounds like you are trying to figure out a way for jen to get away with this
im mourning my child who could have been our child and you walk in here talking about Jennifer
you have been seeing her havent you
she told you to ask me these questions
she told you that i lied didnt she?

Dan says calm down
nic says you need to believe me how can i get through this if you are thinking im lying
he says no one said anything about lying
im trying to figure out what happened
she says no,you are trying
to find a way for her to get off the hook but you cant
i know she shoved me i felt it
i know why you want to believe her
cuz you are still in love with her

brady says im not judging you
i know what its like to do something in the heat of the moment and wished you thought about it first
have you considered the fact that you
are you tyring to make yourself believe it was an accident
i think you are try to make yourself believe that you are innocent
she says no, i know what i know and i have nothing else to say to you
he leaves
she says ok
so dan is the only one who believes me
but there is someone
else who needs to hear the truth
she leaves

dan says the charges they are talking about are murder
she says it was murder
my son is dead
he says this isnt the time to talk about this
she says when is the time, you cant just walk in here and accuse me of lying
and walk out
he says you need to calm
down
she says you love jen and you dont see her for who she is
just because she broke your heart that she doesnt have feelings for you ?
maybe its not love
but its possession
she thinks that she has some claim on you
that your life is in her hands
thats what we were arguing about
she doesnt want you but she doesnt want anyone else to have you either
she knew the baby was our connection and she wanted to break that connection, she would do anything to protect you she even told people that
including you before it happened
sh did this on purpose

Will says so who is the girlfriend
T says for the record Audrey is not my girlfriend yet
will says its great that you think you can go after someone so far out of your league
Sonny says yeah hope springs eternal
T says you guys are funny together
are you guys together
Will says yeah we are
T says good im glad
you guys seem happy and happy is good
Will says thank you
good luck with Audrey
T says to Will dont make sonny mad he packs a mean right hook
he leaves
will says thats his way of saying im sorry

john says what is the problem
kate says nick fallon
your wifes daughter is thinking about hiring him which would be a catastrophe
you dont see how it would reflect on marlena if sami hired a convicted murderer
john says it would reflect on marlena at all
she says you think we should buy he has changed
we can never escape our past

mar says how unpleasant to see you again
i was hoping if you werent dead you would be rotting in some 3rd world prison somewhere
kristen says i knew it wouldnt be easy to clear the air
mar says we didnt have a tiff it was far more serious
kristen says im aware and i knew you wouldnt be thrilled to see me back in salem
mar says then why the hell are you back in salem
kristen says it was a big decision for me
i knew there would be a cold shoulder or 2 but my father can be persuasive
mar says your father brought you back im getting this sick feeling of deja vous
kristen says all over again, just like the old days
mar says no we not locked up together in a room
kristen says not yet
it a joke
its so beautiful out here
this has always been one of my favourite spots in salem something else you and i have in common i guess
mar says how did you know i was here
kristen says well im not clairvoyant , i followed you of course

nic says you dont see the hold jen has on you
do you think i forgot how you stood by me and sacrificed everything for me and my son
and now you have to chose between her and me
and you are choosing her
he yells im not choosing anyone
all im saying is maybe you were mistaken
Cameron comes in and says you need to go
dan says im sorry
he leaves
Nicole cries

john says thank you
for your deep compassionate concern regarding marlenas reputation
kate says fine dont take my advice but when it blows up dont say i didnt warn you
he says its not going to happen
you are being a tad hypocritical judging nick by past actions when you dont have the cleanest slate in town
she says dont you think you are being caviller about a potentially dangerous man
if he did all those terrible things to marlena you wouldnt be so forgiving
he says dont tell me how to worry about my wife
this isnt a good time
she says sorry to have bothered you
he says we need to stop worrying about things that happened in the past
just let it go
she leaves

mar say you wanted to clear the air
by following me and waiting till i was alone
Kristen says she wanted to tell her things personal, didnt think the square was the place
she tells her she saw her and john in the square together
mar says you were spying on us
Kristen says its a public place
i thought it thoughtful of me not to not intrude on the 2 of you
you dont trust me i understand
mar says i dont trust you i would have to be an idiot to trust you , my first reservation was
when you stopped my wedding then all those red flags when you kidnapped me and put me in a room
and what finally sealed the deal was when you tried to kill me
i dont trust you and i will never forget what you did to john and me

Cameron gives nicole something to help her sleep
she tells him she wants to talk to dan
needs to say she is sorry
he says she needs to get some sleep
he leaves
she says im not going to sleep
jennifer comes in

Will and sonny walk in the square
Will says T doesnt want to be a jerk, he wants to do the right thing and he is acting the way he thinks he should act
Sonny says that if he is ok with someone being gay then there is something wrong with him?
Will says he is trying to understand us we should give him a little credit
sonny says he thinks you changed cuz you are gay
you changed and you havent changed you are just out
Will says maybe thats the way it should be but it isnt
there is something weird between me and my dad
sonny says maybe you cant accept the fact that he is straight
Will says your family accepted this about you all along
sonny says i didnt have a rainbow flag above my crib
Will says maybe his dad
never knew a gay person and now he finds out his son is gay
sonny says he knew them he just didnt know that he did and thats what is so crappy about the closet
people are finding out their brother their friend, their sister, their neighbour is gay and its hard for them to say that
you and i cant get married like they can
i think someday right here in salem you and i can get married, that would
make me the happiest guy in the world
why dont we do it
lets get married

dan goes to see maggie
he says i keep making everything worse
its nicole and i dont know how she is going to get past losing the baby
she needs so much time but i dont have time
all that grief has been turned into rage against jen she has to believe that its all jens fault and jen will be in prison for something she didnt do
i tried to talk to Nicole but we fight
she thinks im saying she is lying
this needs to be settled
Nicole is so raw and she has to believe its all jennifers fault cuz she cant blame herself
jen was trying to get away from Nicole that night
maybe Nicole cant face that if she had of turned and walked away this might not have happened , so she has to blame jen cuz the alternative is
just too painful

nicole says why are you here
why are you not in jail
jen says i wanted to tell you im sorry , im so sorry
nic says you are sorry
you think you can say you are sorry for what you did
jen says im sorry for your loss
nic says you killed my baby
you killed my son
jen says if i could take back any moment i would
nic says you could have not pushed me
then you wouldnt have to say you are sorry
stay away from me
you are a murderer
you killed my son

sonny says we can get married in new york or Idaho
we could go camping wouldnt that be fun?
Will says you are kidding me thats not funny
when your parents have been married as many times as mine
have , you dont joke about marriage
i want the right to get married but im not sure im ever going to exercise it
not something to go into lightly
sonny says i understand im not going to ask you again until tomorrow
Will says i like the way things are right now
sonny says i do too
they kiss
kate says you 2 look happy
will says oh do we
sonny just asked me to marry him
kate smiles

john in his office
Brady comes in
says is something wrong?
John flashbacks to the dream
he says yeah there is something
i havent been sleeping well lately

kristen says im aware we had a rocky history
a lot of things i did to you werent nice
mar says they were criminal, psychotic and unforgivable
kristen says i have changed
mar says shall i take your word for that
Kristen says im not the same woman i use to be
mar says great take that woman someplace else like Tibet
Kristen says i have been to therapy
mar says im mistaken then , why dont we go have coffee and window shop then cuz therapy,,, that will get you fixed
kristen says you are making fun of me it wasnt easy
i had to face things about myself that i didnt like
i came to salem because of family issues
then i realized i had an opportunity to make amends
she puts out her hand
marlena stares at her

brady says he needs to work
thinking about madison every minute of every day is not good
john says and this thing between jennifer and nicole
brady says he wishes he hadnt been in the square that night
Nicole is going to snap she is going through what she went through before and jen saw jack died, i dont think what happened would have happened if she hadnt of been grieving
john says you sure she did it
brady says i talked to her that day and i knew something was going to happen
john says i think your life sucks right now
i would worry about you but not now
cuz you handle things that no one should have to handle
you are doing a hell of a job im proud of you
brady says i bet you say that to all of your sons
he laughs
brady says its a nice days,he is going for a run
john says doc says the same thing she wants to have a picnic at the park
brady says get outside
he leaves
brady says when you are right you are right
he cancels his appointment
says i got something much more important to do

mar says are you kidding
kristen says im sincere
mar says if you think im going to shake hands with you, you are still delusional
you crossed a line , i will not wait for you to come after me
i will come after you and i would delight in some payback
Kristen says im going to consider this a first step
mar says i consider it the last step
kristen says you have nothing to fear from me nothing at all
and it was great to see you
give my regards to john
she leaves

dan says i do something to screw up peoples lives
maggie says why blame yourself you cant fiz everything if nicole hadnt
he says nicole is not solely responsible i made some big mistakes and i am part and parcel to this whole situation
she says are you in trouble
he says im going to be fine
but i cant let Nicole and jennifer suffer
maggie says what can you do
you wont be able to get through to nicole every time she sees jen she will relive losing that baby all over again
dan says you are right
she says take care of yourself for me
he says you know what
maybe there is something i can do

jen says you are so wrong about what happened i was angry but i was afraid i was trying to get away from you
nic says so you pushed me
jen says no i didnt
nic says you wanted me out of dans life
get out before i cal the police
you cant come in here and threaten me
jen says im not
nic says what other reason do you have to be here
did you come to gloat
she picks the phone up and says she wants the police
jen says im going please
nicole hangs up
jen says i came here to tell you that im sincerely sorry for what happened but i will not let you take me away from my children cuz you want me to hurt the way you hurt
i cant let you do that
she leaves
nicole yells i wont let you win
i wont

kate says getting married great idea you have been dating for almost a week
sonny says we are planning a long engagement like new years we want you to help
kate says have you given any thought to what your parents might think of this
will says we are punking you
just joking
kate says how mature of you
sonny leaves to take a call
Will says he is
not going to rush into anything
with my parents history
she says i think thats good
he says i am crazy about him and i like myself now
she says i can see that
it makes me think of an old song
dont rush this take all the steps along the way

Marlena is looking for her phone in her purse

john tells mindy he is spending the rest of the day with his wife

mar empties her purse
and says ooh Kristen you got my phone

john is getting ready to leave
he turns around and sees Kristen standing there at the door

maggie goes over to jens
jen tells her she was at the hospital seeing Nicole
i had to make her see that it was an accident
i think i made things worse and i dont think she is going to stop until im convicted of murder

dan goes back into nicoles room
she says im sorry i was horrible to you
he says no you were upset i get that, i get you
i want you to know how much i care about you
and im in this with you
im going to see you through this i will
she says i know that
he says i will always want you to be a part of my life
she says but?
He says No buts
when you are better when you can
i want to go away with you together
Nicole smiles
and hugs him

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, the parts of that that I read were damn enjoyable.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Lovin all things Wilson

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

There actually a lot of truths in this episode. First off nicole is dead on about daniel loving jen and not seeing jen for who she really is. Second jen isnt in love with daniel she is obsessed. And i think daniel is dead on about nicole needing to blame jen so she doesnt have to blame herself. I love nicole but she is wrong for doing this especially to hang on to daniel but her motives are clear that she just doesnt want to be alone. I hate this storyline and cant wait for nicole to be out of this dannifer orbit so she can grieve her son properly

AFaithL

Awesome!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

:omg: :wow: Whiplash now Nicole's baby's death is about Jen's children, boy these writers are spreading in on so thick for Dannifer it's truly :puke: :puke: :puke:

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Another reference to Jennifer's supposed offscreen grieving. At least when Brady brings up Madison it's not something we don't need to see happening (thinking about her everyday). How selfish of Jennifer to think about herself when Nicole is grieving her lost child - and making it about her children (one of which she's seen once in 2 years). I know she's worried about going to jail but at least consider what Nicole is going through (even if she is lying about Jennifer pushing her).

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oy,Kate should talk,least Nick did what he did because he was on medication,she doesn't have that excuse for trying to kill Chloe.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Marlena and Kristen!!! :wub:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Guinevere
Oct 19 2012, 02:08 PM
Another reference to Jennifer's supposed offscreen grieving. At least when Brady brings up Madison it's not something we don't need to see happening (thinking about her everyday). How selfish of Jennifer to think about herself when Nicole is grieving her lost child - and making it about her children (one of which she's seen once in 2 years). I know she's worried about going to jail but at least consider what Nicole is going through (even if she is lying about Jennifer pushing her).
Exactly it truly has been amazing how many people have gone into Nicole's room for their own selfish agenda while she greives. I can't beleive Daniel's thought process that Nicole doesn't want to blame herself so she's blaming Jen another WOW. He'll find anyway he can to be Jen's hero, and then going to Nicole the day after and trying to make her see this. TOTALLY HEARTLESS, it's ironic that we all know Nicole is lying maybe even to herself BUT the Salem hypocrites are showing how little empathy they have for anyone out of their circle when it comes to loss.

mae
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

John and Marlena and Brady! Yes! Dannifer and Dicole, need the biggest barf bag this side of Salem please!

Virginia
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Oct 19 2012, 02:04 PM
:omg: :wow: Whiplash now Nicole's baby's death is about Jen's children, boy these writers are spreading in on so thick for Dannifer it's truly :puke: :puke: :puke:
Plus we are supposed to believe that a woman who spent weeks yelling, screaming and harassing a woman in a high risk pregnancy every chance she got ( All because Nicole had her mitts on the worst most perverted character ever in my opinion) That all of a sudden little Miss Bully was scared of said pregnant woman. Yea OK Days Great writing :sarcasm:

Jennifer brings up her children she has not shown any concern for them. Jack is dead so right away she needs her Mr perfect Dr Groper back and she could not handle that he dared to "molest" another patient. I'm sure Jennifer thought she was special.

Jack Jr is who she should be worried about this is the first time out of the many times Jack has died that Jack Jr has had to grieve. The last time he was just a baby. We have no idea if Jack Jr is 6 or if he has been aged off screen. either way dude needs his mother. Abby should be all kinds of messed up over feeling guilty how her dad died. Jennifer does not seem to care about her children. She needs to be nominated for the wost mother of the year award.

karoline
Member Avatar

THANKS!
It is kind of hard to tell from just the dialouge, but this Marlena and Kristen stuff looks reallly great!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ugh so sick of that bitch Jennifer acting like she's the poor little victim to big bad Nicole. Unlike Jennifer we have seen Nicole grieve the loss of her little boy more in a day then Jennifer has grieved her loss of Jack in months and now I'm really supposed to feel bad for Jenbitch really? :flipoff: you Days for sacrificing Nicole's baby AGAIN to prop that heartless bitch and that manwhore dick of a doctor.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Skye
Oct 19 2012, 01:49 PM
Monday, Oct. 22nd

Quote:

mar says then why the hell are you back in salem
kristen says it was a big decision for me
i knew there would be a cold shoulder or 2 but my father can be persuasive
mar says your father brought you back im getting this sick feeling of deja vous
kristen says all over again, just like the old days
mar says no we not locked up together in a room
kristen says not yet
it a joke
its so beautiful out here
this has always been one of my favourite spots in salem something else you and i have in common i guess
mar says how did you know i was here
kristen says well im not clairvoyant , i followed you of course

Posted Image

Code:

Will is at the coffee place with holding a guitar
[b]T[/b] comes in and says he got his text
will says he wanted to say he is happy he is staying in salem
[b]t[/b] says yeah he decided to stick around
sonny comes over and says does it have something to do with the tall blond with the killer legs, this girl defines hot
[b]T [/b]says ok, this just got weird on so many levels

T is back Posted Image

Quote:

jen is home
brady comes to the door
he says you are out
she tells him she made bail
could you try to look not so disappointed

I am fuckng dissapointed who post her bail grrr
you think i pushed a pregnant woman down the stairs on purpose
Quote:

Nicole is mistaken i would never do that

Posted Image

Quote:

Will and sonny walk in the square
Will says T doesnt want to be a jerk, he wants to do the right thing and he is acting the way he thinks he should act
Sonny says that if he is ok with someone being gay then there is something wrong with him?
Will says he is trying to understand us we should give him a little credit
sonny says he thinks you changed cuz you are gay
you changed and you havent changed you are just out
Will says maybe thats the way it should be but it isnt
there is something weird between me and my dad
sonny says maybe you cant accept the fact that he is straight
Will says your family accepted this about you all along
sonny says i didnt have a rainbow flag above my crib
Will says maybe his dad
never knew a gay person and now he finds out his son is gay
sonny says he knew them he just didnt know that he did and thats what is so crappy about the closet
people are finding out their brother their friend, their sister, their neighbour is gay and its hard for them to say that
Ladies and gentlement Posted Image
Quote:

i think someday right here in salem you and i can get married, that would
make me the happiest guy in the world
why dont we do it
lets get married

Posted Image
OH Will if I was your friend I would tell you when ur bf is starting to have Marital thoughts after a month of dating run run and never look back

Quote:

sonny says we can get married in new york or Idaho
we could go camping wouldnt that be fun?
Will says you are kidding me thats not funny
when your parents have been married as many times as mine
have , you dont joke about marriage
i want the right to get married but im not sure im ever going to exercise it
not something to go into lightly
sonny says i understand im not going to ask you again until tomorrow
Will says i like the way things are right now
sonny says i do too
they kiss
kate says you 2 look happy
will says oh do we
sonny just asked me to marry him
kate smiles

Posted Image

JENNIFER Posted Image Posted Image
Edited by Ilovecandy, Oct 19 2012, 02:35 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Oct 19 2012, 02:27 PM
Ugh so sick of that bitch Jennifer acting like she's the poor little victim to big bad Nicole. Unlike Jennifer we have seen Nicole grieve the loss of her little boy more in a day then Jennifer has grieved her loss of Jack in months and now I'm really supposed to feel bad for Jenbitch really? :flipoff: you Days for sacrificing Nicole's baby AGAIN to prop that heartless bitch and that manwhore dick of a doctor.
Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

I don't like how Marlena brushes over the fact that Kristen is supposed to be dead. Her first words shouldn't be "What are you doing here?" -- they should be "How the hell are you still alive?" That aside, however, these scenes sound really good. I love the snark. I love that Kristen is trying to present herself as a changed woman and Marlena isn't buying it. I love how Kristen extends her hand and Marlena tells her to go straight to hell. This was always the best part of the Marlena/Kristen rivalry -- the fire they bring out in each other. I just need to know that Kristen isn't sincere in wanting to mend fences with Marlena. I can handle her playing nice to try to get Marlena to lower her defenses, but I need to see the joy she takes in tormenting her rival so I know for sure that it's all an act.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

It really bothers me the lack of concern any one is giving nicole. Its all about saving poor jennifer. Brady seems to be the only person who gives a damn. Jen and her fake sympathy does nothing for me. She may not have been the reason nicoles son is dead but she certainly made it clear that she didnt think nicole was worthy of being a mother or having someone love her. She trashed nicole every second she could for weeks now im suppose to feel bad for her. Well i dont her behavior towards nicole was disgusting and i cant say i blame nicole for blaming her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply