Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Newman Ranch To Be Rebuilt
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 02:02 PM (2,823 Views)
Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Confirmed by Angelica McDaniel, VP of Daytime at CBS on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/AngelicaMcD/status/259347954920460288
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonemfan4life

Not surprised. That place needed a revamp anyway.

Queen B
Member Avatar

woooo

MAB Fan Club

I'll miss the old set. I quite liked the stuffy old look. Sometimes I thought my eyesight was failing when it would look like fog, but it was the old camera effects I suppose.

natdot99
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Oct 19 2012, 02:05 PM
Let the choir say Amen. That set has not been changed for at least 25 to 30 years. The other set they need to revamp is the Chancellor mansion, I swear it looks a funeral home.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

They still are saying that a Newman died in the fire. Or are they going to let that fizzle out and expect us to forget about it?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 19 2012, 07:13 PM
sonemfan4life
Let the choir say Amen. That set has not been changed for at least 25 to 30 years. The other set they need to revamp is the Chancellor mansion, I swear it looks a funeral home.
cassandra rawlins decorated the ranch, and that was about some 15+ years ago, I hated it when it was new and I hated it all this time.
The color of the couch always reminded me of the stools at the lunch counter at Howard Johnsons.
Of course the ranch will be rebuilt, never had any doubt.
I agree, I wish Katherine would redo that place, Jill always called it a mausoleum, and she was right.
Jack's house needs a revamp too, it looks like a museum.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hopefully it will include fire sprinklers installed in the home. LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Edited by natdot99, Oct 19 2012, 11:56 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I heard somewhere that Victor and Nikki were moving to a penthouse. Must just :shrug: be for a while, while they are rebuilding...

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Kick Sharon out and take over the place since she destroyed theirs. Gotta give her credit, she's a good fruitcake. Can't tell if it's acting or not though. :huh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Oct 19 2012, 11:56 PM
Hopefully it will include fire sprinklers installed in the home. LOL. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
good idea, and sharon shouldn't live there anymore, victor can buy the house back from her and she can live somewhere else, preferably next door to a fire station.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Or a jewelry store! I guess she get's by with grand theft. I'm sure that necklace cost at least $1,000, if not more. She wouldn't steal a cheapy one that would turn her neck green. Maybe they can file that under "crazy ass" like they will with the arson.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

natdot99
Oct 19 2012, 07:13 PM
sonemfan4life
The set was apparently shrank a few years ago.

The Chancellor mansion should only get a revamp after Kay dies. It looks like an old lady decorated it, it's owned by a rich old lady. It's authentic.
Edited by Drew, Oct 20 2012, 10:20 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

ratfink
Oct 20 2012, 01:35 AM
I heard somewhere that Victor and Nikki were moving to a penthouse. Must just :shrug: be for a while, while they are rebuilding...
Translation, a generic room at the gym.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Oct 20 2012, 08:59 AM
natdot99
good idea, and sharon shouldn't live there anymore, victor can buy the house back from her and she can live somewhere else, preferably next door to a fire station.
Well at least she would have plenty of men around her waiting to rescue her.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Quote:

She can take her pick of hoses!!

:mutley:

Bremol
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
natdot99
Unless of course the fire department is like our rural one...the house next door caught fire and burned to the ground before they arrived on scene...

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yikes Bremol... that's bad. Worse yet is if the FD building starts afire and can't be saved.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Oct 20 2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:

She can take her pick of hoses!!

:mutley:
That too funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Well at least they would be brand new :laugh: :laugh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Bremol
Oct 21 2012, 01:23 AM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
Unless of course the fire department is like our rural one...the house next door caught fire and burned to the ground before they arrived on scene...
That's terrible, but not unheard of, I read where some house got burglarized right next door to the police station. lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply