Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of October 22nd
Topic Started: Oct 19 2012, 04:09 PM (2,721 Views)
ShaneDOOLFan

well the budget is very different as well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

And unfortuately so is the writing.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

I'm a little weary of every shortcoming being blamed a small budget. That's a load of bunk. The soap opera industry was built on shoestring budgets. Dark Shadows is one of the campiest, cheaply, poorly made shows in the history of TV and to this day it retains a cult following. A big budget is not essential to capturing an audience's imagination.

ShaneDOOLFan

honestly the show needs writers who know the history but are new blood (i.e. young)

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I liked it. At least its not Rafe/Sami/EJ promo!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I think my biggest problem depends on if the show remembers that everyone thought Kristen had died. John & Marlena should be shocked and bring that up. I really hope they don't go the "They found out" off screen.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Its great to see Kristen...but wow...can the NBC/DAYS promos get any more BORING...#NoEffortAtAll

Marlene

I happen to have NBC on right now and they aired that promo twice in the last 20 minutes. Wow.

destinyrules
Member Avatar

I am just happy to see JandM in a promo,. They DO exist!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I would have liked more flair to her entrance. I get that she is suppose to slide in as a reformed person fooling everyone, but come on and at least make her appearance exciting. I feel shortchanged out of a golden opportunity for some much needed wickedness.

Even still I am highly anticipating this story.

mae
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Well I, for one, FUCKING LOVE IT!!! It's all in the narration of this promo. I mean, (a) it's not about Tannifer, and (2) it's doesn't feature any Hernadi, and (d) it doesn't feature SAMANTHA GENE FUCKING BRADY!!!? All in all, it's a careful what you wish for situation.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

soapnet promo this promo had to be sami with kristen

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=218218668309520&set=vb.54025165143&type=2&theater

mae
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 22 2012, 04:17 PM
sami with kristen

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply