Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Newman Ranch Memories
Topic Started: Oct 20 2012, 04:08 AM (894 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

1985 - Nikki Playing Piano

1987 - Horses & Orange Decor

1989 - Baby Nicolas, Dinner & Remodel

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

1990 - Victoria We Are A Family & Orange Decor

1991 Nicolas Dad's Birthday & Blue Decor

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Wow! Some of these clips i have never seen. Thanks for sharing these. My Mom started watching Y&R when it came on and probably hasn't seen these scenes since they aired so I am definitely going to show these to her she'll love it. I have mixed emotions about the Main House set being gone but at the same time I'm a little excited to see what the next set will look like.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Great watching them. Friday was a tough one to watch, for me at least. Seeing Victor laying in a hospital bed with Abby crying on his chest hit home. Standing watching the ranch burn, hit home.
I think Victor realizes just how precious life is now and won't be a hard ass AS much as before. Kinda like the softer gentler Victor.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Wow, thanks for posting those, I didn't remember the one where nikki discovered ashly and victor.
I always wonder why, when these people come across a spouse cheating on them, they never make their presence known. I would have ridden right down there and watched them both start lying and stuttering.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Newman Ranch Memories 1986 Christmas

Newman Ranch Memories 1989 Christmas

Newman Ranch Memories 1992 Christmas ~ Turn Around

Newman Ranch Memories 1992 Victor Flashbacks of Miss Reed

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Newman Ranch Memories 2008 Attic Baby Cradle

Newman Ranch Memories 2008 Attic Nikki's Wedding Dress

Only1Way
Member Avatar

So enjoying these.The days before SORASSing. Victor and Nikki so young. :)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

me too! MTS was and still is the most gorgeous woman on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply